goonbrain
Le Samourai
Motogp69
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
36 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 11 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Am I the only one who didn't know that the singer at Winterfell is Mance Ryder and those girls helping Theon are the spearwives?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 11 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by M99 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:47 am

RealGunner wrote:Am I the only one who didn't know that the singer at Winterfell is Mance Ryder and those girls helping Theon are the spearwives?

That was pretty obvious lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 am

RG [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 11 37329810

I do get what you mean M99, though whilst I think that GRRM usually should be assumed to have left a character alive unless we see the body - Syrio aside - that there might be important reasons in terms of individual development for why it's important that Bran doesn't realise what has happened immediately, which would justify hiding it from the audience as we have no other POV from north of the Wall.

Also has anyone read the Ragnarok theory yet?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:53 pm

So the hound walked away all fine without being hurt in the tv show.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Also has anyone read the Ragnarok theory yet?

Read it. Interesting read though I don't see things turning out like that. But still, you are right, quite refreshing to read.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 am

http://www.ign.com/wikis/game-of-thrones/Two_Swords_Differences
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Hope Stannis enters the same way as in the books. It was one of the most badass moments. Hope they don't ruin it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Can't wait to see Joffrey die next episode banana
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Nah won't be next episode but the episode after IMO.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Reading all the episode names, I think it will be next episode hmm

Think we'll get 30 minutes wedding, 20 minutes everything else. I wonder how they will bring up Joffrey ordering Bran's death, some people might have forgotten about the whole incident by this point. In the books it was easy because we could read Tyrion's thoughts.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Think Tyrion will be discussing the whole incident with someone about it. Think Bronn. Or he might say it to Sansa and make the viewers think that it was indeed Sansa who killed Joffrey hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Yeah, that's what I think too. He will discuss it with Sansa but like the books Sansa won't understand it fully.

Apparently Coldhands is not going to be on the show  Neutral 
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Think they will drag the Bran ark. Add their own scenes to give him airtime because his whole ark was like 2 chapters Laughing

This season will mostly be about Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion. Should take 10 episodes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:Hope Stannis enters the same way as in the books. It was one of the most badass moments. Hope they don't ruin it

That has to be the most bada$$ moment in season 4.
There are some changes in the series, which may affect further storyline such as Robb Stark's wife, Strong Belwas is yet to appear.

Nearing the end of Dance with Dragons... GRRM hurry up!!
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Guys, as someone who was on the same boat as the non book readers. Think we should not mention a single word of the future events in the non book GOT thread

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 pm

I concur Molenation

I posted the preview for episode 2 and people began talking about Royal Wedding. Don't what got Tom so tense.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:10 pm

It was because of Struga's comment which i deleted just now

I understand his anger. I mean no one talked about how they can't wait for the red wedding before. But people including me have been talking about the wedding in great detail since the first episode.

Let's just follow the non book readers' lead. talk what they talk etc
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:09 am

It's taking so much restraint for me to not spoil the next episode for someone. rofl

Also, I think they'll end the episode with Joffrey choking and Cersei accusing Tyrion before cutting to black, I think they'll leave Sansa's escape as a cliffhanger.

Also if Coldhands is being left out of the series I wonder if that confirms that he's not of any importance. I never bought into the theory that he was Benjen, but that might end the speculation.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:28 am

dostoevsky wrote:It's taking so much restraint for me to not spoil the next episode for someone. rofl

Also, I think they'll end the episode with Joffrey choking and Cersei accusing Tyrion before cutting to black, I think they'll leave Sansa's escape as a cliffhanger.

Also if Coldhands is being left out of the series I wonder if that confirms that he's not of any importance. I never bought into the theory that he was Benjen, but that might end the speculation.

I was and am still pretty convinced that Coldhands is the Night's King.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/78877-coldhands-is-the-nights-king/

Can't be Benjen since the ancient Children of the Forest said he died a long time ago. Benjen has been missing for what, three years?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 am

Yeah exactly, that's my objection to the Benjen theory, Coldhands is far too old.

Though I've always thought that he's more likely to be the son of the Night's King rather than the Night's King himself. I always thought that, due to how dangerous he was, the war to bring him down wouldn't have ended until he was killed, however the child he had with the Other could have lived on.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:40 am

Question: Who do you want to die the most in the next book? And who do you want the killer to be?

A: Roose Bolton , Jon Snow ( if he still lives lawl) if not then Arya
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Ramsay Snow in the hands of Jon Snow.

Margaery because of Cersei.

Ser Robert Stong (The Mountain) by The Gravedigger (The Hound).

Aegon The Fake by dragons.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:It was because of Struga's comment which i deleted just now

I understand his anger. I mean no one talked about how they can't wait for the red wedding before. But people including me have been talking about the wedding in great detail since the first episode.

Let's just follow the non book readers' lead. talk what they talk etc

OK will do, Ill act dumb Very Happy

StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:38 pm

So should I tell McAgger about how Tyrion doesn't die yet? He's built up a lot of resentment against me for that OP Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Think he has read every book?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Question: Who do you want to die the most in the next book? And who do you want the killer to be?

A: Roose Bolton , Jon Snow ( if he still lives lawl) if not then Arya

Margaery because I became very pro-cersei towards the end of ADWD Laughing

Aegon when Daenerys ask the dragons to burn him to see if he really is the real targaryen.

Ramsay by the hands of Theon or Jon.

Cersei by the hands of Jaime(kinda does contradict with my first death wish though)

Brown Ben plumm by Drogon.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next