goonbrain
Le Samourai
Motogp69
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
36 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 7 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Oberyn looks wayy too young.

https://imgur.com/a/HP7zv#22

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 7 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I feel like there's no way to prove or disprove that.

Yea, more or less. 100s of theories and they ALL fit in somehow lol

I'm in the Jon's letter is a false provocation camp, dont see how Mannis could've been defeated by Ramsay if they never even get there.

Same. I think Ramsay caught Mance and he spilled out everything. Or maybe that letter was fake from the start and someone like Melisandre write it herself?

I'm trying to figure out how the GOT timing will work out with the novels. Assuming AFFC/ADWD will take 2 seasons, told together, we get:

2014: ASOS Part II
2015: AFFC/ADWD Part I
2016: AFFC/ADWD Part II
2017: TWOW
2018: ADOS

TWOW will probably be released in 2015, which gives GRRM all of 2 years to write the last book... which simply isn't happening. Not to mention that even if he finishes it in time that might not be enough time for the producers to get the season going. I suppose TWOW could take up 2 seasons, or there might be a year-long hiatus, but GRRM finishing in 3 years seems just as unlikely.

Also I'm not entirely convinced it will take only 7 books to finish the entire series...

Damn it's going to take years[/quote]
[/quote]
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm

How can we be sure The Winds Of Winter won't be as huge as A Storm Of Swords and be spilt in to two seasons?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Even if it is, I don't think it solves anything as GRRM probably won't finish A Dream of Spring in 3 years either.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:21 pm

https://i.imgur.com/eVkihb5.gif

"You're going to fight that?"

"I'm going to kill that."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Despite Oberyn dying. He really did give The Mountain the worst of deaths. It was bitter-sweet in a way.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:Despite Oberyn dying. He really did give The Mountain the worst of deaths. It was bitter-sweet in a way.

Do you agree with the widely accepted theory that Ser Robert Strong is zombie Mountain and the Gravedigger is face Hound hmm

I do.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Yea I do too.

Ser Robert is The Mountain with someone else's head. Qyburn did some black magic thing and raised his body from the dead. He might not have a headat all

The grave digger could very well be The Hound and fight in behalf of the faith.

We will get The Mountain vs The Hound which GRR Martin spent 3 books building up in various ways. The ending could be that the Hound uses fire to kill The Mountain as a revenge tactics and fire kills the undead hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:09 am

M99 wrote:https://i.imgur.com/eVkihb5.gif

"You're going to fight that?"

"I'm going to kill that."

My body is ready :bow:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:15 am

RealGunner wrote:Yea I do too.

Ser Robert is The Mountain with someone else's head. Qyburn did some black magic thing and raised his body from the dead. He might not have a headat all

The grave digger could very well be The Hound and fight in behalf of the faith.

We will get The Mountain vs The Hound which GRR Martin spent 3 books building up in various ways. The ending could be that the Hound uses fire to kill The Mountain as a revenge tactics and fire kills the undead hmm

Why with someone else's head?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 am

They sent The Mountain's head to Doran didn't they?

They could have faked that though, come to think about it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:24 am

Pretty sure he could have no head at all. He's never taken off his helmet, right? And never speaks?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:30 am

Just thought that to wake up the dead, Qyburn might have required a head to make it work.

But yea, he can have no head at all and just a helmet on. As they mentioned in ADWD that "he doesn't eat, sleep or shit"

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 am

Maybe Gregor and Coldhands are both kept alive through the same magic? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 am

I wonder who Coldhands actually is?

Many people including me thought it was Benjamen Stark but apparently Coldhands died quite a long time ago while Benjamen has been missing for over a year or two.

Maybe it's someone we don't know. Or maybe it's the 1st ever king beyond the wall hmm

In any case, I do wonder if we will find out what happened to Benjamin. A lot of ideas on him around. Some says he is still alive and still marching towards the Land of Always Winter. Some says he was a warg and warged into something when he was killed. Maybe that Raven Jon has? Or perhaps he is one of the hooded person at Winterfell that Theon saw?

We still don't know why Ben took the black in the first place. Hope martin explains that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 am

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1f6wpn/spoilers_all_dragons_plant_no_trees/

:pray:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:20 am

RealGunner wrote:I wonder who Coldhands actually is?

Many people including me thought it was Benjamen Stark but apparently Coldhands died quite a long time ago while Benjamen has been missing for over a year or two.

Maybe it's someone we don't know. Or maybe it's the 1st ever king beyond the wall hmm

In any case, I do wonder if we will find out what happened to Benjamin. A lot of ideas on him around. Some says he is still alive and still marching towards the Land of Always Winter. Some says he was a warg and warged into something when he was killed. Maybe that Raven Jon has? Or perhaps he is one of the hooded person at Winterfell that Theon saw?

We still don't know why Ben took the black in the first place. Hope martin explains that.

One theory is that Benjen took the black because he helped Lyanna elope with Rhaegar. After the resulting war and his sister, brother and father dying, he felt enormously guilty and took the black. If this turns out to be true, then he also knows about Jon's parentage.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1f6wpn/spoilers_all_dragons_plant_no_trees/

:pray:

I actually thought the same stuff while reading that chapter. The whip DO NOT control the dragon. I don't know why Quentyn even went with that silly idea. The Dragons know who their mother is. Drogon realised it was Dany on her back and not some poverty Meereen slave.

She forgot everything about her aim. She wanted to be something she was not supposed to be. Her heart was too soft. she was fighting the wrong war.

She needs to win Jhoqo's khalasar. Go back and ruin Meereen. Get Jorah back along with Tyrion. Seduce Vactarion, unless he is dead and go back to Westeros.

Meereen is becoming the Prison of TWD.

inb4 GRR Martin kills Daenerys next chapter.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Speaking of Dragons btw.

Anyone think that Rhaegel and Viserion went to find the other two heads of the Dragon? Maybe they were sad that Daenerys locked them up and want to go hook up with the other two heads.

Rhaegel flying to the Wall and saving Jon Snow from the *bleep* at the Wall Proud

Viserion flying to save Tyrion/Aegon(if real) from whatever Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:16 am

I think it's likelier they'll just stick around until Dany comes back and reins them in with Drogon. Tyrion will tick his way into becoming a rider and Viseryon is reserved for John, so it will remain riderless for now. Then they will burn everyone and fly off to Westeros.

Okay I should probably stop dreaming now. INB4 20 more books in Meereen Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Was thinking last night, What if Tyrion actually is the son of Aerys the mad and Joannah?

Remember when Tywin said "you are no son of mine", what if he meant it literally? Maybe that's why he hated Tyrion and was reluctant to pass Casterly Rock to him.

Also I remember Tyrion saying "All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes" Maybe something in that.

If Aegon is a red herring then Tyrion might be the real deal.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Arya is betrothed to Elmar Frey according to the Stark/Frey alliance. While incognito at Harrenhal as "Nan", Arya meets Roose Bolton's squire, Elmar. When the Freys learn they have been dishonored by Robb marrying Jeyne Westerling, Elmar laments that he won't marry a princess. When Elmar tells "Nan" he doesn't care that a serving girl's brothers might be dead, Arya tells him she hopes his princess dies.

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 am

There is a theory that Oberyn or Varys poisoned ywin before Tyrion killed him.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/67678-oberyn-poisoned-tywin/

http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2012/09/04-somethings-rotten-in-kl/index.html

Maybe the TV Show can confirm.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:36 pm

The Tales of Dunk n Egg is absolutely fantastic. Really enjoying it. Have finished the hedge knight and the sworn sword.

GRR Martin can write some hilarious stuff at times lol. Can't believe at the ending of The Sworn Sword rofl rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:55 pm

http://whiteharbour.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/game-of-thrones-uk-publisher-the-winds-of-winter-release-is-almost-certainly-years-away/

drinking 
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:35 am

2016 is our best hope now.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next