Perfect Game of Thrones Game? (Crusader Kings 2)

2 posters

Go down

Perfect Game of Thrones Game? (Crusader Kings 2) Empty Perfect Game of Thrones Game? (Crusader Kings 2)

Post by arabprince Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Hey everyone,

My past few months have been spent obsessing over game of thrones. All that was missing from my life was a perfect game of thrones game. I did some searching and stumbled along Crusader Kings 2. I never played a Paradox game but apparently they are great. It is like Civilization but instead of a Civilization you play as a Person. You then continue the game through your heirs. This game is so like GoT that there's a full-fledged GoT mod for it.

Question I'm asking is if any of you folks have ever played this game? If so what are your experiences like? You ever try the GoT Mod?

Cheers
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Perfect Game of Thrones Game? (Crusader Kings 2) Empty Re: Perfect Game of Thrones Game? (Crusader Kings 2)

Post by Bellabong Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:04 pm

The Paradox grand strategy games have much more in common with Risk than they do Civilization. But that's all I can say about them since I prefer 4X games over grand strategy games for that empire building fix.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down