Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 01:29

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:That report reeks of bullsh*t lol
the article is actually ok, not the translation of MT. just saying we are working on Isco and Lewa, it's not unrealistic

Selling Modric to Malaga? Sorry brah the bullsh*t-o-meter is off the charts there rofl

EDIT: Seems they're not saying Modric will go hmm

In that case it's OK. Wouldn't be against Lewandowski, he's a stud and a real man imo. His duel with Ramos at the Bernabeu was a true contest between men. He got roughed up but never dived or complained like the Cule mob would have. Top kudos to him.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Tue 21 May 2013, 01:32

if we sell modric at all and keep xabi in the team is bs on us, its not fair to modric he has done nothing wrong imo
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 21 May 2013, 01:43

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:That report reeks of bullsh*t lol
the article is actually ok, not the translation of MT. just saying we are working on Isco and Lewa, it's not unrealistic

Selling Modric to Malaga? Sorry brah the bullsh*t-o-meter is off the charts there rofl

In that case it's OK. Wouldn't be against Lewandowski, he's a stud and a real man imo. His duel with Ramos at the Bernabeu was a true contest between men. He got roughed up but never dived or complained like the Cule mob would have. Top kudos to him.

That's why i was saying that MT' spanish is really bad Laughing

from the look of it, Madrid are more interested in paying 25 millions or so for Lewandowski than 55-60m for Cavani, and i cant blame them.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 01:44

Modric sealed his place after the BVB game. He was great and I think many realised that he should be a part of this team's future after that game.
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:the article is actually ok, not the translation of MT. just saying we are working on Isco and Lewa, it's not unrealistic

That's why i was saying that MT' spanish is really bad Laughing

from the look of it, Madrid are more interested in paying 25 millions or so for Lewandowski than 55-60m for Cavani, and i cant blame them.

Neither can I. It's definitely the better value for money deal, not to mention we would't have to pay ridiculous wages.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue 21 May 2013, 01:45

And how much would Falcao technically be if he goes to Monaco?
(the clause in the "supposed" contract)
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue 21 May 2013, 01:55

@ zealous

i agree that bale is good. but in my eyes he is not better than reus.

to me bale is a talent surrounded by players who wouldnt feature in our B side. he is expected to shine. not taking anything away from him, he is good. reus isnt the only star at dortmund, so i wouldnt expect them to crumble without him.

but if you were to sign bale, where would you play him?

reus has a spot on the right waiting for him. where do you play bale? In my opinion, signing bale doesnt make any sense, for the players who we have even after we sell some of the dead weight, he doesnt fit.

give me reus or isco, we dont need a bale.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 21 May 2013, 01:57

Zealous wrote:

Neither can I. It's definitely the better value for money deal, not to mention we would't have to pay ridiculous wages.
And Lewandowski has good numbers in bundi as well as in CL this year. they are not playing at a very different level today.

FalcaoPunch wrote:And how much would Falcao technically be if he goes to Monaco?
(the clause in the "supposed" contract)
latest report from france stipulating that there is no clause.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue 21 May 2013, 02:05

Modric to Malaga was a joke at best ...lol

At least this time Perez hopefully got some inputs from Ancelloti, unlike what he did during Pelligrini's stinct- buy expensive players , coach never really wanted.

Neymar(70m)/Bale(60m) are good, but they together would cost around $150 million. That is a lot of money for just 2 players.

I would rather Sign.
(Forward) Lewa
(Attak Midfield) Isco/Gundagon
(Def Midfiled) Kondogbia

Get Back: Sahin & Carvajal

Sell: Kaka, Khedira, Alonso

EDIT: Isco perhaps is heading to City along with Pelli

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue 21 May 2013, 02:14

any rumors for my boy James Rodriguez Proud
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Tue 21 May 2013, 07:15

I guess I'm the only one who is not really excited about Lewandowski? Not saying he is bad player but I just don't think he fit in well, specially with CR.

If Isco comes then it should mean that Di Maria or Özil (hopefully not) is quite likely leaving. Gonna be interesting to see what happens to Kaka if Ancelotti comes. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants to hold on him.

But somehow it seems that we still haven't learned anything and are mainly focusing on forwards when we should spend most of the money to the midfield.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 21 May 2013, 08:07

Cardena SER is saying that Modric is for sale so we make room for Isco. It's not saying that we're selling Modric to Malaga lol.

Also, it is saying we are negotiating for Isco and Lewandowski.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue 21 May 2013, 08:40

but not alonso :facepalm:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Tue 21 May 2013, 08:48

Selling the only midfielder we have who can hold onto the ball. Rolling Eyes Khedira is the one who needs to be sold.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue 21 May 2013, 09:26

Selling Modric? i guess we never learn....stupid management.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 21 May 2013, 13:26

If selling Modric means bringing in Gundogan, I'm okay with that. And hopefully we won't sell Khedira.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 14:10

Why would we sell Khedira? Every squad needs a player like him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue 21 May 2013, 14:14

Thats true ,as a squad player Khedira is fine but i dont want him any where near the starting line up next season.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 14:14

Cyborg wrote:@ zealous

i agree that bale is good. but in my eyes he is not better than reus.

to me bale is a talent surrounded by players who wouldnt feature in our B side. he is expected to shine. not taking anything away from him, he is good. reus isnt the only star at dortmund, so i wouldnt expect them to crumble without him.

but if you were to sign bale, where would you play him?

reus has a spot on the right waiting for him. where do you play bale? In my opinion, signing bale doesnt make any sense, for the players who we have even after we sell some of the dead weight, he doesnt fit.

give me reus or isco, we dont need a bale.

Real Madrid always need great players. Bale is a great player, honestly this isn't even up for discussion mate.

You said it yourself, Reus is part of a great team. Bale is carrying an average team on his back week in week out. LOL @ how you chose to interpret that, "expected to shine" lol what does that even mean rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 14:14

Adit wrote:Thats true ,as a squad player Khedira is fine but i dont want him any where near the starting line up next season.

Thank god you're not the coach Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 21 May 2013, 14:18

Well Carlo will not play Khedira either unfortunately. His profile doesn't fit any of his midfield roles.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 14:19

Carlo isn't even our coach yet Laughing

Besides he'll use the players he has and Khedira will impress him like he has every other manager he's worked under.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 21 May 2013, 14:22

Khedira does fit the "i work hard i arun all over the place and i tackle" gattuso like role he had at milan.

Its safe to assume that he will be our coach Zealous, it's not exactly like PSG will block him, seeing how active they are looking for a new coach. They are posturing, they dont wanna look like punks that's all.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 21 May 2013, 14:27

It's not that... he doesn't fit the profile at all. His midfielders need a lot of range and technical ability. That's why you see us linked to almost every CM out there and PSG is giving Verratti a raise to protect him from Madrid.

There's one offensive-minded CM and one defensive-minded one for Carlo. If you're the defensive one, you need the profile of a prime Essien, Ramirez or Matuidi. If you're the offensive one, there's Lampard, Thiago Motta and Verratti. Khedira is decent at most things, but not really excellent at one thing. He just won't fit.

Momo Sissoko got buried due to the exact same issue. He just didn't do enough at a top level.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 21 May 2013, 14:37

We'll have to wait and see then won't we? eco smile

I actually see Sami being a mainstay, coaches in general love having a tank like him in midfield.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 21 May 2013, 14:42

Many people here know football better than coaches like Mourinho and Low. The team plays twice better with Sami on the field than without him, and a great example is the home game vs Dortmund in the sf.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 21 May 2013, 14:45

When Piggy, Gundogan and Kroos are healthy, Khedira has been on the bench in the past 6 months for Germany in the big games. Just a FYI.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next