Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:12

Iker and Ramos' beef with Mou is that he throws players under the bus in the media and was generally rude towards Spain and La Liga. They were also very good friends with Valdano and didn't appreciate how that went down.

Mou's beef with Ramos and Iker is that they are outside his authority. He's a dictator that rules by absolute authority. There was a big article in France when Makelele retired and he explained how, at Chelsea, everyone understood that they had to back up Mou no matter what and that players resented his scapegoat tactics in times of difficulty.

It's not that complicated. It's a political struggle. You can choose whichever side you prefer and i choose which side i prefer.

And Izzy... i don't get annoyed with differing opinions. For example, Zealous and i go at it every now and then because we stand on different sides of the fence regarding certain players. But in the end, i respect him and i hope he respects me. I feel the same way about Josh, Nick, Babun and others. I also respected Crimson before it got personal for some reason. That's what message boards are about: People who have a similar interest get together to talk. Whatever information i offer can be accepted or ignored. I could care less whether you or anyone likes it or not. In the end, i only share it because it's relevant and interesting to discuss to me and it seems to others. If you have anything worthwhile to talk about, feel free to share too. Maybe you'll even start a discussion...

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:18

He is a combative type of midfielder, more like box to box then a DM as he bursts forward alot. He has good dribbling skills, kinda like dembele.

He is decent passer, but bottles it up most of the time when under pressure. He is very reckless in his passing.

He is haphazard like pepe, moving like pepe. Thats why i say he is has bad balance.

He is a physical beast, people mistake his ball control to his physicality and fighting for the ball. He has long feets that makes good tackles and ball taker.

I never said he is bad player, he is good player, but not madrid level or even type.

If we sign him, it will be another case of khedira, he will be good but never madrid level good.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:20

For the record I respect Sport a lot eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:25

Mag, no one in the history of this Real Madrid section has ever mistaken ball control with physicality.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:27

good old madridistas tussle and in your face talk, like old times Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:29

One thing i will predict with absolute certainty: Madrid will do something that will make us go scratch this summer Laughing

And btw, Kondogbia's exit clause is only €6 mil and he just turned 20 AND he has no issues learning from the bench like Varane did for a year or two... it's a win-win to me. Besides, he's very good. Same skillset as Pogba except the dribbling. Pogba can really dribble.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:31

SuperMAG wrote:He is a combative type of midfielder, more like box to box then a DM as he bursts forward alot. He has good dribbling skills, kinda like dembele.

He is decent passer, but bottles it up most of the time when under pressure. He is very reckless in his passing.

He is haphazard like pepe, moving like pepe. Thats why i say he is has bad balance.

He is a physical beast, people mistake his ball control to his physicality and fighting for the ball. He has long feets that makes good tackles and ball taker.

I never said he is bad player, he is good player, but not madrid level or even type.

If we sign him, it will be another case of khedira, he will be good but never madrid level good.
please stop now, ok?

you go from saying that he has no technique like pepe to saying that he has good dribbling skills like dembele...

do you know how good a dribbler dembele is? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

this is hilarious, good god
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:31

sportsczy wrote:Iker and Ramos' beef with Mou is that he throws players under the bus in the media and was generally rude towards Spain and La Liga. They were also very good friends with Valdano and didn't appreciate how that went down.

I think in situations like this where it simply gets progressively worse there's a bunch of factors - usually self re-enforcing. A major point that was picked up on pretty early is that they weren't happy with the way we played, thought we could do better to control games and break-down teams...it would provide a useful alternative. Basically what we all thought. That seemed to originate last season, and accelerate in the summer after the Euros.

Valdano only became a real issue afterwards. I think all the players recognized there was room for both at the club when he was fired and wanted Mou to be given directorial autonomy to build a coherent team - because they were all under him and more than that - fully invested in winning football matches.

When that changed it opened a pandora's box really.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:32

Why would we sign both Kondogbia and Gundogan if Kondogbia is a B2B?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:33

Seriously, Mag is baffling me with his rather crazy description of Kondo which is a clear indication that our section is gonna be active yet again...

Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:34

Mr Nick09 wrote:good old madridistas tussle and in your face talk, like old times Proud

Proud

Mr Nick09 wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:He is a combative type of midfielder, more like box to box then a DM as he bursts forward alot. He has good dribbling skills, kinda like dembele.

please stop now, ok?

you go from saying that he has no technique like pepe to saying that he has good dribbling skills like dembele...

do you know how good a dribbler dembele is? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

this is hilarious, good god

@Sports, fair enough. Thumbs up
@Mag, really? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:36

I honestly don't want to bury Alex and Pozo. If we're buying 2 new young mids we better set up some loan deals for both - preferably to Germany. Kondogbia - if he's good buy him - because he seems cheap , and not someone who's going to shed tears about playing time. The other mid is the important one ; Gundogan, Veratti, I like them both.

Gundogan probably fits us more.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:37

The ultimate dream come true would be Perez going for all the three targets. (Pogba, Kondogbia, Gundogan). a man can hope. Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:39

lol, my english is inconsistent, perhaps the words i used isnt the best.

What i mean is he fights for the ball while trying to keep it. And i never said he is as good as dembele in dribbling, i said his dribbling style is similer.

Lol, he is like a tall lass, got it. I would rather that we go for camacho or lars bender.

Last edited by SuperMAG on Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:41

I also dont see why people are raving for virrati, that dude is a super midget, very weak defensively and we already have one midget.

Gondugan should be our Main midfeild target, if we cant get him, then get sahin back.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:42

Camacho would probably make Josh a happy man but I know he is not on our radar. Also, fighting for the ball and ball control are never mixed up, not with these posters anyway. All in all, if that is what you gathered from your limited viewing of Kondo, fair enough.

Hopefully, if we do sign him, he proves your description totally wrong.

PS. Your English is fine...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:43

Peeps... don't take anything i say personally. When i say frak off, i mean it in the least offensive way possible.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:46

How does someone tell another person "frak off" in the least offensive way? Tickle them after?

I thought the Pobga rumours were dead...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:50

Pogba is still out there. He hasn't signed the extension Juve offered him in late January... as long as that hasn't happened, it means he's looking around.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:54

Gundogan isn't the largest midfielder either, I don't think size matters for a midfielder. In fact the smaller, it's easier to keep the ball as well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:54

This club never seems to baffle me... drunken

Here we are, sorting out the midfield apparently, maybe the strikers and the RB (I'm praying we sort that) and yet i'm sitting and waiting for that
'Fabio Coentrao' transfer to happen. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 3 May 2013 - 19:55

We bought Cacktrao for 30 mill and there are rumours we will sell him for 18 rofl my sides

What next? sell Modric next season for 5 mill good god

I think I am probably on my own in believing Gundogan is not the man for us. We really are stacked on that side, we have Khedira, Modric and Casemiro there really is no need to get him. The partner on the other hand is where we have been struggling with, Alonso is old and finished and we have nobody to replace him, we really should focus all our energies and efforts to get a replacements for him. We have wasted enough money on scrubs as it is

As for getting Kun, it will only create another benz/higgy situation if we got him and judging by his efficiency he won't survive in the starting line up for long

Ibra does not fit us!!! he is not a hoof player despite his height and he isn't a number 9 that we use. why people want him I will never know and this coming from a swede
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 3 May 2013 - 20:00

halamadrid2 wrote:We bought Cacktrao for 30 mill and there are rumours we will sell him for 18 rofl my sides

What next? sell Modric next season for 5 mill good god

I think I am probably on my own in believing Gundogan is not the man for us. We really are stacked on that side, we have Khedira, Modric and Casemiro there really is no need to get him. The partner on the other hand is where we have been struggling with, Alonso is old and finished and we have nobody to replace him, we really should focus all our energies and efforts to get a replacements for him. We have wasted enough money on scrubs as it is

As for getting Kun, it will only create another benz/higgy situation if we got him and judging by his efficiency he won't survive in the starting line up for long

Ibra does not fit us!!! he is not a hoof player despite his height and he isn't a number 9 that we use. why people want him I will never know and this coming from a swede

Your hatred for him... rofl

I used to really like Cacktrao, there was a time I wanted him to play over Marcelo (I know, I know), even though he's been 'ehhh' this season, we wasted 30 million on this guy. drunken

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 3 May 2013 - 20:04

I remember there were people who said he was better than Marcelo offensively Laughing

No joke he isn't even better than Arbeloa offensively Proud he is very susceptible in defence as well which is no different to Marcelo. so what did this 30mill signing actually add to our team bar being a very important part in the away teams in CL these past seasons?? Proud

btw I don't hate Cacktrao I just think he is below average. very far down actually
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 3 May 2013 - 20:09

Yohan Modric wrote:Gundogan isn't the largest midfielder either, I don't think size matters for a midfielder. In fact the smaller, it's easier to keep the ball as well.

He isnt midget either, he isnt weak physically and defensively. His turning is brilliant, he has no weaknesses what so ever, he doesnt dwell in attack. He has everything.

There isnt a reason for any team who want to have a double pivot not to have a player like gundogan.

The other complete midfielder i know is schwienstiger (at least on this season form).

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 3 May 2013 - 20:14

In case Coentrao leaves which i really really dont want him to leave, i want us to find some young LB u20 to replace him, someone like lille lacas digne to have a bench role like varane.

I dont trust nacho at all, even against the worst teams in la liga, he is never solid, easily get passed by. Having marcelo, we need to have someone with strong backbone in defence.

Coentrao has been brilliant this season, i just dont understand hate, one of the best lb in the world in defence this season. yes he lacks attacking powers (really dont understand, he used to be much better in attack at world cup then in defence).

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next