Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm

It would be awful for Carvajal to play behind Lich... he'd never see the light of day. If this is the case, i'd rather leave Carvajal where he is and let him continue to grow.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm

the situation wouldnt be that bad for him, he would still play plenty as carlo has showed a willingness to rotate his RBs with PSG (although both are meh and none could ever dominate). From the perspective of the team it's very good, knowing how Carlo uses wing backs to create width upfront. having two qualities RBs is better than having one very young one and a very shat one as back up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Only reason Carlo rotates RBs at PSG is because they both suck something awful and Jallet is not durable. Look at the LB position at PSG where Maxwell has been mostly solid (surprisingly)... nobody else gets to play.

From what i've seen with Carlo, if he finds a player he likes, he rides him out.

France also has 2 cup tournaments with Coupe de la Ligue and Coupe de France. There are more games than in Spain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Arbeloa isn't 'shat', he is reliable. Good backup.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 3:02 pm

so apparently Pellegrini wants Pepe at City hmm

I knew that coach wouldn't go after flavours of the year. the guy actually has sense
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 3:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Only reason Carlo rotates RBs at PSG is because they both suck something awful and Jallet is not durable. Look at the LB position at PSG where Maxwell has been mostly solid (surprisingly)... nobody else gets to play.

From what i've seen with Carlo, if he finds a player he likes, he rides him out.

France also has 2 cup tournaments with Coupe de la Ligue and Coupe de France. There are more games than in Spain.
but who else do they have at LB? no interesting player.

And Arbeloa is a shat fulback. not even a good back up because he proposes nothing to the team. When Arbeloa is playing you wish someone else was doing his job, that's not good back up. painfully slow, aggressive in a bad way, cant attack, cant cross doesnt create width. sure he is a good marker and can defend, but he is shat. deserves to lose his spot in Madrid for good, and same with the NT.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 3:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:so apparently Pellegrini wants Pepe at City hmm

I knew that coach wouldn't go after flavours of the year. the guy actually has sense
What are you saying? Pepe's fundamentals as a defender are not solid at all. He is an uber athlete that dominated because he was at his peak athletically, not a cerebral defender at all. you can see how shat he turned after his surgery.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Only reason Carlo rotates RBs at PSG is because they both suck something awful and Jallet is not durable. Look at the LB position at PSG where Maxwell has been mostly solid (surprisingly)... nobody else gets to play.

but who else do they have at LB? no interesting player.

And Arbeloa is a shat fulback. not even a good back up because he proposes nothing to the team. When Arbeloa is playing you wish someone else was doing his job, that's not good back up. painfully slow, aggressive in a bad way, cant attack, cant cross doesnt create width. sure he is a good marker and can defend, but he is shat. deserves to lose his spot in Madrid for good, and same with the NT.

He can still back-up Carvajal in la liga and copa.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:so apparently Pellegrini wants Pepe at City hmm

What are you saying? Pepe's fundamentals as a defender are not solid at all. He is an uber athlete that dominated because he was at his peak athletically, not a cerebral defender at all. you can see how shat he turned after his surgery.

Pepe turned alittle worse because him and Ramos are the same kind of defenders. They both like to go up and press and when they fail it looks like school boy mistakes

Pellegrini gets his team defending as a unit and has set jobs for all of them. Our defenders didn't under Mou. it was all defend what you can kicking anything and anyone in the process

I can see Pepe and Nastasic creating a solid pair with Nastasic being the sweeper behind Pepe. Pellegrini made even Albiol look decent. having pepe perform again will be a piece of cake for him with his track record
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 5:29 pm

and where would komapny be?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon May 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Pepe and Nastasic? Did you perhaps forgot Kompany the captain?

And about Arbeloa, we should definitely keep him. It's enough that he can only defend and at least he is good/decent at it.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh no i just baited Hala into telling me that Kompany is crap. please sthap
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Kompany was pretty crap this year tbh. Probably same level as Pepe.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:and where would komapny be?

Kompany is rumoured to be leaving. so one comes in the other goes out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 10:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:rumours going round that Perez wants Isco, Bale, Kun and Carvajal

I am a prophet ffs. Flo taking some of my advice Proud

Zealous wrote:BTW That Marca potential team picture fcking sucks. Why would we sell Higuain but not buy any world class replacement?

Here is what I would do this summer (BTW I'm assuming that a CF has to leave, I'd prefer to keep both but that's football sadly but hopefully I'm wrong)

IN: Carvajal, Garay, Nacho, Gundogan, Isco, Jese, Kun
OUT: Carvalho, Albiol, Coentrao, Essien, Kaka, Callejon, Benzema

Wouldn't be against Bale although I'm not exactly crazy about the potential price.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Bale is about to sign a new deal with Spurs Z, if we want him, it will be next summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

His new deal is a raise not an extension so the only thing that will change are his wages. He'll cost us 50 million if we want to sign him.

I can see us passing on him this summer though. I guess it depends on how smoothly the chase for our other targets goes and if Barca make a mega signing (don't think Neymar counts if that happens).

Anyway I maintain that our squad is pretty elite, easily top 5 so we shouldn't make big changes. Just replace the players who seem set about leaving and make sure the older players have suitable backups. This summer should be interesting to say the least.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 pm

why does everyone mention bale and neymar.

what about reus?

i think he would be a much better player in madrid than both of those guys.

playing on the right, he would really be something special. plus he is proven, with his national team, in europe with his club and in the champions league.

plus he would be cheaper than both neymar and bale at around 30mil. plus he is better in all aspects of the game than the two.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Dude be honest how many Dortmund games have you actually seen this season? Seriously if it is more than five then I'll call you a liar.

This is coming from a Rolls Reus fan but saying silly things like Reus is better than Bale or Neymar when all three of them are still quite young is folly. All three of them are great players and have huge potential but only one of those three is actually consistently leading a team to victories in a competitive league.

For the record I'd totally welcome Reus here. I'm not prepared to say he's better than Bale or Neymar in "all aspects of the game" though lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Isco and Lewandowski linked to Real Madrid according to Cadena SER.

Malaga would get Modric.

Perez apparently met Dortmund president last week to discuss Lewandowski.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/21/primera/1369088829_401940.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Modric would never go to malaga that's silly, and that's not even what the article is saying mate
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm

That report reeks of bullsh*t lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 pm

ok maybe i exaggerated by saying in all aspects.

but how does the age of the players stop someone from judging and comparing them? i think reus is better than them, simple.

the point was he would be much better for madrid than the other two. there is a place in the side for him.

bale is good, but the english media hype is something else. plus the money is ridiculous.

we dont need an individual superstar, we need a player who can make the team better. no matter his heroics in the league, i would take reus over bale any day.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Zealous wrote:That report reeks of bullsh*t lol
the article is actually ok, not the translation of MT. just saying we are working on Isco and Lewa, it's not unrealistic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 21, 2013 12:28 am

Cyborg wrote:ok maybe i exaggerated by saying in all aspects.

but how does the age of the players stop someone from judging and comparing them? i think reus is better than them, simple.

the point was he would be much better for madrid than the other two. there is a place in the side for him.

bale is good, but the english media hype is something else. plus the money is ridiculous.

we dont need an individual superstar, we need a player who can make the team better. no matter his heroics in the league, i would take reus over bale any day.

Still debatable. Young players can develop into almost anything depending on what type of environment they find themselves in. Let me put it this way take Reus out of Dortmund and they would still finsih second in Germany comfortably. Take Bale out of Spurs and there is no way they challenge for a CL place.

Would Reus be a better deal than Bale? Yeah I think so but you're saying Reus is better because he "makes the team better" and stuff like that when you have no way to prove that that is true. How would you even know if Bale wouldn't make the team better?

Bale is a fcking good player man, Reus is great as well but you don;t have to sh*t on one to make the other look good and you certainly shouldn't make Reus something he isn't. Marco a great young player, nothing more and certainly nothing less, he is not the messiah you're painting him to be. If both were available for the same price I'd choose Bale with my eyes closed.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:That report reeks of bullsh*t lol
the article is actually ok, not the translation of MT. just saying we are working on Isco and Lewa, it's not unrealistic

Selling Modric to Malaga? Sorry brah the bullsh*t-o-meter is off the charts there rofl

EDIT: Seems they're not saying Modric will go hmm

In that case it's OK. Wouldn't be against Lewandowski, he's a stud and a real man imo. His duel with Ramos at the Bernabeu was a true contest between men. He got roughed up but never dived or complained like the Cule mob would have. Top kudos to him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next