Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 2:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Sevilla want to buy Jese according to AS

They can have Morata but keep your hands off Jese and sling your hook

lmao your hate for Morata is like a running joke at this point eco smile Can't wait to see Morata beast with Espana this summer.

Hopefully Jese gets the Carvajal treatment and is sent to Bundesgoats Leverkusen Proud

Jese in the CL :bow:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Fri May 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Coentrao's had a good season this year. Would be unfair for drop him. Marcelo's suspect defensively and in in the CL big games we need a solid defense.

Hopefully Marcelo's defending has improved if Coentrao is sold.

Also Coentrao is better than Bertrand/Shaw and I'm sure Mourinho would want a top LB to replace Cole.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Last year's semi against Bayern should be proof enough that Marcelo is a huge asset in Big CL games.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Coentrao wasn't our problem this year... neither was our CFs imo. Where did we go wrong? a few thing:
- both Ozil and Di Maria had bad years imo, especially Di Maria. Benz led us in assists ffs and he wasn't even a regular.
- Alonso slowed
- Arbeloa when from slow to nothing and we had nothing+ behind him lol.

Isco takes care of the first problem.
Vidal, Kondogbia, etc. takes care of the second problem.
Caravajal takes care of the 3 problem.

Really i don't think we need to do much unless players want to leave.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Zealous wrote:

lmao your hate for Morata is like a running joke at this point eco smile Can't wait to see Morata beast with Espana this summer.

Hopefully Jese gets the Carvajal treatment and is sent to Bundesgoats Leverkusen Proud

meh Morata won't even start so don't get your hopes upb:proud:

Jese at Leverkusen on a year loan would be a dream. I have created a bond with Leverkusen since I started watching them when Carvajal arrived. now with Carvajal gone I want a reason to continue watching them, what a better way to watch them than my second favourite Castilla player playing for them straight after my favourite castilla player quits Smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 3:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:Coentrao wasn't our problem this year... neither was our CFs imo. Where did we go wrong? a few thing:
- both Ozil and Di Maria had bad years imo, especially Di Maria. Benz led us in assists ffs and he wasn't even a regular.
- Alonso slowed
- Arbeloa when from slow to nothing and we had nothing+ behind him lol.

Isco takes care of the first problem.
Vidal, Kondogbia, etc. takes care of the second problem.
Caravajal takes care of the 3 problem.

Really i don't think we need to do much unless players want to leave.

Fully agree with you here. Keep it up you're on a roll eco smile

halamadrid2 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

meh Morata won't even start so don't get your hopes upb:proud:

Jese at Leverkusen on a year loan would be a dream. I have created a bond with Leverkusen since I started watching them when Carvajal arrived. now with Carvajal gone I want a reason to continue watching them, what a better way to watch them than my second favourite Castilla player playing for them straight after my favourite castilla player quits Smile

I'm actually kind of excited about seeing Jese in the Champions League. Really enjoyed watching Carvajal in the handful of games I've seen him in and like you I also want to see the same thing with Jese.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Whoscored says Ozil has 14 assists in the CL and La Liga, same as Benzema.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 pm

And people were getting upset with me because I pointed out Ozil didn't have the best of seasons.

And sports you nailed it perfectly.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Whoscored says Ozil has 14 assists in the CL and La Liga, same as Benzema.
But you add CDR and Ozil is behind Benz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 24, 2013 5:45 pm

so apparently Flamengo can't afford Kakas salary so they have dropped him as a target

I have never seen anyone this hard to just sell bar Gago and Lass. jeez
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 24, 2013 5:54 pm

With Carlo coming, why would Kaka want to leave? and honestly, he's perfect for Carlo's system. Wouldn't hurt to keep him here to help out when asked.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Kaka wants to stay for the money we pay him, not Carlo lol

Dude has resigned himself to just making cash now for as little effort as possible. Only hope of getting rid of him at this point is if he wants to play with Brazil at the WC.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Am I the only one who thought Kaka wasn't half bad this season?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 6:01 pm

We've been linked with Suarez lol

I personally hate the c*nt but I might learn to like him if he bites Messi or something like that eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Kaka was meh again. Nothing great, few moments of glitter here and there.

Hardly ever made an impact when he can on as a sub. Certain games he started were below par, I remember watching against Espanyol? He couldn't get passed one player.

But like Kaka said, he's had his best years under Carlo. So if he stays it wouldn't necessarily bother me. As long as we offload a couple of other players.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 6:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Am I the only one who thought Kaka wasn't half bad this season?

Honestly at this point I'm too biased against Kaka to really give a fair assessment of his performances. In my brain he's sh*t until he proves otherwise lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Kaka has been shet lol....we have very very very low expectations for kaka even having few good moments are considered as balondor worthy Proud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Zealous wrote:We've been linked with Suarez lol

I personally hate the c*nt but I might learn to like him if he bites Messi or something like that eco smile

Besides his childish antics I really think he can succeed with us but judging by his history will he be worth it??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Arbeloa and Nacho are good enough for back-ups IMO. We need a starting midfielder instead of Alonso, and a winger. Some depth would do good, someone like Essien(Kondogbia), a backup CB(considering that Pepe will leave).
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Arbeloa yeah I can agree.
But Nacho in a CL semi final due to a full back being injured/suspended against a top team? No thanks.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Arbeloa yeah I can agree.
But Nacho in a CL semi final due to a full back being injured/suspended against a top team? No thanks.

Why not? Nacho has good defence and is actually pretty tough. If he had confidence and regular playing time I'd trust him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Nacho and Arbeloa as carlo's fullbacks Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

why does everybody wanna hang onto arbeloa? even xabi they both declined so bad its sad i dont trust them even as back up, we need to improve the depth with some real solid players they don't have to be wc, just be above average technically and athletic
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2013 8:38 pm

people want to promote Nacho for the sake of promotion. he is not good enough fullback. he is a centerback and should be loaned out to a la liga team.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:people want to promote Nacho for the sake of promotion. he is not good enough fullback. he is a centerback and should be loaned out to a la liga team.

I agree that he is a naturally a CB but at fullback his defence is good enough. It's not promotion for promotions sake either. He can be useful so why not give it a shot? No one is asking him to start either.

Honestly Carlo had Jallet and Van Der Weil as well as some other hacks at FB lol I don't think it would be a downgrade at all Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2013 8:47 pm

true, but fullback implies that you can attack and create width on your side, which Jallet and VdW can do. they are hax but at least they play both ways. Having a player that is not competent going forward is like shooting yourself in the foot. why do you want to see two arbeloa's on the pitch?

Nacho isnt a fullback, that's it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next