Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Boateng:

Tuttosport says Real offered Nuri Sahin and Lassana Diarra to Milan for the Ghana international. But Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani has knocked back the offer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 am

mtfootball wrote:Boateng:

Tuttosport says Real offered Nuri Sahin and Lassana Diarra to Milan for the Ghana international. But Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani has knocked back the offer.

doubt it, I've been reading lately that Mou plans to make Sahin Xabi's long term replacement and will be willing to experiment with him in the midfield much more often now that he is considered fully fit

Last edited by Jeps33178 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 am

Boateng is rubbish to begin with
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:14 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Boateng is rubbish to begin with

you watch the wrong end of your television...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

i dont think so, Boateng is a good player, but in no way would i want him playing for Madrid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Boateng is indeed very average all flash no substance, would do well playing in the Brazil league where they welcome that more than anything else
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

AS says Perez and Real coach Jose Mourinho are agreed that Silva would add something extra to the Liga title winners and an initial offer of €35-40 million is being prepared.

-----------------------------------------

Higuain says his old club will always be close to his heart.

"I had a short time with River, it would be rewarding to return, I would like again to do what I can for them," he said.

----------------------------------

Van der Wiel:

The Holland international, however, insists he's not heard from Real.

"I have no definite news about Real Madrid. They're looking for a right fullback, but I have not played well enough to prove I can play there.

"I can do much better and that's frustrating for me. We'll see what happens a few weeks, what clubs are interested, but now I cannot think of Real Madrid."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Cotes wrote:

boateng is rubbish and injury prone as feck
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Ganso wrote:
Cotes wrote:

boateng is rubbish and injury prone as feck

“Real Madrid have never asked us for Boateng,” Rossoneri Vice-President Galliani said. “These are things that are just read in the newspapers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 am

Boateng is best used as a backup or a sub atleast in this current state anyway. He dosent bring anything new to table.
Anyway my top priorities for This season are: Javi Martienz (Must), Lucas Moura replacement to Di Maria and still a new rb, whatever he will be an backup to Arbeloa or starting XI material.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am

Everyone is reporting that Javi is being priced out of anyones reach. We have apparently given up on him, and now we are after the likes of Fellaini and Witsel :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:Everyone is reporting that Javi is being priced out of anyones reach. We have apparently given up on him, and now we are after the likes of Fellaini and Witsel :facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm

yeah javi is priced out, and unless they agree to negotiate, we wont sign him.

but i would stay clear of reports about Fellaini coming from Marca, anything from Marca for that matter. The witsel thing is from portugal, and it might turn into another coentrao deal lol.

truth is, mourinho has bunkerized our comm department, and not much is known about the club activity on the market. Marca claiming to know what mourinho is thinking everyweek is a lie imo.

just a month ago, mourinho wanted Van der Wiel, then he wanted Danilo, then he wanted Maicon...it's called clutching at straws lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 pm

I would rather have lars bender and promote carvajal. I hate giants in midfeild, its just doesnt work with madrid cuz of barca midgets.

what do you guys think of strootman, the dude had 6 goals and 17 assists from around 4000 minutes in dutch league. Those are great stats for DM/CM.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 pm

again with the stats, Strootman is not ready for Madrid.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

I was just sayin, you know, so you watched him play? whats his style.

I suppose if he isnt ready means fellani, witsel, javi wont be either?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 pm

SuperMAG wrote:I was just sayin, you know, so you watched him play? whats his style.

what does that mean?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Nothing wrong with a DM being tall and physical imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:I was just sayin, you know, so you watched him play? whats his style.

what does that mean?

I mean their level of play, i saw javi alot this season, also saw fellani before, both are average players, not madrid quality. Nothing Worldclassy, javi is better then fellani though. how far strootman can be off their level since he is mentioned everywhere this summer.

mtfootball wrote:Nothing wrong with a DM being tall and physical imo.

lmao, arent u the one bitching all season creating one topic after anther complaining about having agile midfielders. :facepalm:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Agile midfielders who are playmakers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 pm

what.

dont we need agile defensive midfeilder too. look at khedira/alonso, why do u think this double povit doesnt work properly.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:04 am

its not just about being tall ffs. look at busquets for example for god sake.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 am

sometimes it sounds like people here would take a midfield of Lass and parker over Viera and Redondo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 am

Alot of names being thrown around on a new CM but I really can't think of a CM worth the money that will actually bring something new to the table bar Schweinsteiger and that doesnt really look possible
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

modric would improve real madrid imo a lot

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 am

Giggity5313 wrote:its not just about being tall ffs. look at busquets for example for god sake.
I am not talking about busquets here, i am talking about khedira, javi and fellani, all three are slow, being slow does have effect in the match, you cant just ignore that.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next