Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 am

Giggity5313 wrote:its not just about being tall ffs. look at busquets for example for god sake.
I am not talking about busquets here, i am talking about khedira, javi and fellani, all three are slow, being slow does have effect in the match, you cant just ignore that.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:its not just about being tall ffs. look at busquets for example for god sake.
I am not talking about busquets here, i am talking about khedira, javi and fellani, all three are slow, being slow does have effect in the match, you cant just ignore that.
Khedira and Javi slow? Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Khedira might not be quick per se, but he is suprisingly fast.

Last time I checked patrick viera wasnt slow either.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:59 pm

what, suddenly everybody is playing dumm, agile, agile is the word.

just tell me a simple thing, can u, why do you think alonso and khedira double povit struggles against mid table teams, if you dont think they do, then thats another matter.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Khedira isn't a playmaker, however he plays CM. We just need an agile playmaker at CM. Ozil can drop deep too, since he's agile and good at dribbling.

After that it won't really matter who's the DM, since the DM's job won't be to playmake.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:02 pm

deadrave wrote:modric would improve real madrid imo a lot

Doubt it. Ive actually followed Spurs pretty closely this season and Modric has some moments of brilliance but it is waaaay too easy to mark him out of the game by anyone with physical presence

besides theres no way Modric would start of Ozil and he cant play as a CM unless his tackling improves imo and that doesnt happen over night

He would be a nice replacement for Kaka but I dont want him to be the next Coentrao. He shouldnt be a player we have to spend more than 30 mil on since I doubt he would start
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Khedira is a way better player than half of the CM suggested here and hes actually a felt presence in the attack. With Germany, in which he has alot more freedom in the attacking third he shows he can be a threat time and time again

besides if anyone should replace Sami, it should be Sahin who perfectly describes the "playmaker" role people have been calling for.

Sahin is also pretty sound defensively, and uses his intelligence to make up for his lack of speed to regain possession
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:01 am

Kheidra has played very well so far this Euro.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Kaka's father is in Milan apparently. Galliani earlier this week said his salary would be a problem however:

Salary. The player's salary could be solved (now charges EUR 9 million net) and negotiate down. One of the reasons why Bosco Leite is in Milan. The orders of his son he is to follow a first-class team that will ensure their participation in the World Cup Brazil 2014 and Milan meet these requirements. It is also a city that knows and his wife also would agree.

-------------------------
Newspaper Corriere dello Sport, which speculated that Mourinho could begin to rest Xabi Alonso for Nuri Sahin, a decision that seems little more than a mirage.

Xabi is not only a cornerstone for Mourinho, but is one of the untouchables for the Portuguese, and it appears to meet the two seasons that detract from his contract with Madrid. That forces the Milan to shuffle other options to strengthen the area of team building, and the main alternatives are Argentina's Fernando Gago, who will not continue in Rome, and France's Lass Diarra.

In addition, Allegri had asked the club to enter into discussions with two other players who remain in Chamartín, such as Carvalho and Altintop.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Corriere dello Sport says Real are willing to offer €20 million plus Kaka in exchange for Boateng.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 am

"Modric is my great friend and an extraordinary player. I know that Chelsea and Manchester United want him, but if he goes to Spanish football he could win the Ballon d'Or," declared Srna.

"In the Spanish League he could be much brighter, there is a very physical game in England, which is difficult for him with his characteristics.

"I have much respect for Tottenham, which has great players and a great coach, but will never be champion of the Premier League."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blanco4ever Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:04 pm

I hope Sahin gets more playing time next season. Smile
blanco4ever
blanco4ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:19 pm

blanco4ever wrote:I hope Sahin gets more playing time next season. Smile

i think we all do, welcome to the forum.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by blanco4ever Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
blanco4ever wrote:I hope Sahin gets more playing time next season. Smile

i think we all do, welcome to the forum.

thanks Smile
blanco4ever
blanco4ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Guangzhou Evergrande have offered Kaka a 3-yr contract (€18m a season, €54 total) according to Corriere dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

AS says Modric is strictly second choice for many at Real behind Manchester City midfielder David Silva.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

mtfootball wrote:Guangzhou Evergrande have offered Kaka a 3-yr contract (€18m a season, €54 total) according to Corriere dello Sport.
Cant see that happening tbh.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Hopefully it does. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blanco4ever Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Guti backs Silva over Modric
Ex-Madrid midfielder is against signing Croat
"I would go for David Silva in this position"

José María Gutierrez, better known as Guti, has expressed his doubts about Real Madrid target Luka Modric. “He hasn’t even been the key man for Tottenham, I don’t think he’s done enough to play for Madrid”, the Spanish midfielder argued during an event held by jewellery brand Morellato.

Although he acknowledged that the Croat is a “great player”, the former Madrid star has his own thoughts on the right man to play in the middle of the park for the Whites: “I would go for David Silva in this position; I think he’s the ideal player for Real Madrid. He’s young, has bags of talent and potential, and has achieved great things with Manchester City and Spain”.

The midfielder also discussed Mourinho and his stewardship of the Madrid giants, insisting that “Mourinho knows what he’s doing; he’s proven it at all of the clubs he’s managed, including Real Madrid”. He added: “We have to give him time and start believing that with the team we have we can win another title next year and I believe he is the right man to lead the team”.

Finally, Guti said that he would reveal which club he will be playing for next season in the next couple of weeks. Rumours have linked him with a move to Qatar. “In theory I want to keep playing, I have a couple of good offers”, he stated.

Marca
blanco4ever
blanco4ever
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Sahin:

"Since I arrived here, it has been like living a dream," he told Fichajes.

"It is one of the best clubs in the world and for this reason I do not see why I should go. I have no intention of leaving."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Living the dream being Granero's backup hmm
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Fernando Morientes has returned to Real Madrid to join the Academy coaching staff.

The former Real and Liverpool striker will coach the Juvenil B squad next season.

Also taking a coaching post is former Real midfielder Ruben de la Red, who leaves his role as assistant to Luis Ramis to take charge of one of the cadet squads.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

thats awesome news. always loved morientes

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 am

Yay for Morientes AND Ruben...
Now we just need Raul to compile the greatest set of coaching staff that football has ever known!
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am

Udinese midfielder Mauricio Isla has revealed that he maintains hope of playing for Real Madrid in the future, despite being set to join Juventus.

Madrid were credited with an interest in Isla's services earlier in the summer, and the 24-year-old has not lost hope that he will play his trade at the Santiago Bernabeu.

"I have faith in what I am and I know that I will play at Real Madrid," he told Terra Chile.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:04 pm

“Diarra is on holiday in America right now,” Bronzetti told Marca. “However, as soon as he is back, he’ll find an agreement with Milan.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next