Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Apparently Benzema said the following prior to the Man City rumour, not sure how much of it's the truth since it's the Sun.

He told The Sun: “I would never say never about coming to England and, to be honest, I have no real preference in terms of teams. But that is a long way in the future, not something I would even consider at the moment.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Benz true Madridista :bow:

But then again, everyone has his price. And I think €70-90 million is fair enough for him :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Marca says Mourinho is making tentative enquiries about a price for Fellaini, who is likely not to leave Everton for less than £20 million.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 pm

If we buy Fellaini instead of Javi just to save €10 million, I will be extremely decieved.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 pm

dear lord, :facepalm: :facepalm: , what is it with these slow giants that mou likes so much.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho made a direct approach to Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez last season, it is claimed.

Mourinho is competing with Manchester City and Barcelona for the Spain international.

Vozpópuli says Mourinho, after Real's victory at Athletic Bilbao, made a beeline for Martinez and said: "Will you join us? I have the money. How much are you worth? €40 million?

"It's up to you to say so."

During the conversation, Athletic president Josu Urrutia appeared and Martinez, gesturing, replied: "You should ask him."

But Mourinho quickly disappeared back inside the Real locker room.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is watching Borussia Dortmund star Mario Gotze.

El Mundo Deportivo says Mourinho plans to bid for the youngster if Real fail to strike a deal with Sao Paulo for Lucas Moura.

-----------------------------------------------

Mourinho has already held talks with Adan, urging him to stay with Real next season - despite ambitions of launching his first team career.

Marca says Mourinho now aims to go a step further by handing the youngster an improved deal to convince him to stick around.

------------------------------------------

AS says the former Chelsea boss is taking a close look at Denmark international Agger as he seeks a long-term replacement for Ricardo Carvalho.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Marca says Mourinho is convinced at 31, Maicon still has plenty to offer and can be the solution to his right-back problem next season. He could be available for 5m.

--------------------------------------

DN says Sporting Lisbon are putting together a package to convince Carvalho about returning home this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Sao Paulo president Joao Paulo de Jesus Lopes revealed Kaka's decision yesterday, with the midfielder currently in his hometown.

"He has decided to leave Real Madrid," confirmed the Sao Paulo supremo.

Real are prepared to sell Kaka for as low as €25 million, happy to clear his €15 million-a-year wages off their books.

Lopes continued: "Kaka believes that England or Spain would be two interesting destinations for him. Sao Paulo cannot deal with his astronomical contract. It is out of the reality of Brazilian football, even for the mighty Corinthians."

------------------------

Mourinho wants Ivanovic, however:

El Confidencial says the president has ruled out a move over concerns Ivanovic won't be good enough. After seeing Fabio Coentrao flop last season, Perez doesn't want his fingers burned twice over a player he's unsure of.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Speaking on a promotional visit to Indonesia, he told AS: "I want to win the Champions League with three distinct teams. Now Real Madrid has won the league, the objective for next season is to win the Champions League."

However, Mourinho denied that should he succeed in achieving that goal he could take charge of the Portuguese national team in the near future.

"I don't believe I could manage a national team that only plays a game every two months and an official tournament every two years. I need the pressure of facing two or three games every week."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Marca says Real coach Jose Mourinnho is turning to Fellaini after struggling to agree terms with Athletic Bilbao for Javi Martinez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 pm

However, the Portuguese club have since posted on their official website that no proposal for Witsel has been forthcoming, and his release clause continues to stand at €40 million.

"In light of the news published on Saturday in several newspapers, Benfica can clarify that it has received no proposal for the player Axel Witsel to date, and that he has a release clause in his contract."

Nonetheless, Portuguese daily A Bola claims the former Standard Liege man is keen on making the move to the Blancos, and talks over a possible transfer may commence in the coming weeks.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Bilbao sure dont know how to do business, turning down an 40m offer on Javi Martinez because of hatred?
Either we buy JM or noone, I dont see how Fellaini would improve our midfield.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

I really want us to sign Lucas

I really don't know who I'm more excited for in terms of prospects, theres just so much young talent waiting to be exploited

Neymar, Lucas, Hazard, Gotze, Muniain, Eriksen, not to mention all the lesser known talents especially from Brazil. Damiao, Fernando, etc.

I just cant wait Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 27 3417265129
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 am

There's so much talent just looking to explode but out of those choice I'd prefer Gotze over anyone else. He'd fit in perfectly.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Marca:

The struggle to finalise the departure of two members of the Real Madrid squad is holding up negotiations for the two new signings that have been asked for by José Mourinho. Everything depends on these two players - should Lass and Kaká not leave, money is unlikely to be spent on incoming transfers.

One of the most important reinforcements needed is a right-back, and at the moment the man in pole position is Maicon, who Mourinho believes offers everything in footballing terms. But the figures being mooted for his transfer have given cause for concern. The departure of Lass, who earns €3.6 million after tax, would pave the way for Maicon to come in, freeing up the funds to foot the Brazilian’s €4 million-a-year contract.

Should Lass stick to his stance of wanting to see out his contract, which expires at the end of next season, Mourinho could pull out of the race for Maicon and, short of other options, rely on the Frenchman as back-up for Arbeloa on the right side of defence. This would be a last resort, as the Real Madrid boss does not fancy the Frenchman.

The club is facing a similar scenario with Kaká. Madrid is braced to sell the midfielder this summer and, should the Brazilian head for the exit door, the club would have to pursue one the names on its target list. A number of players have come onto the club’s radar, including Luka Modric, Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel and Lucas Biglia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:18 pm

I would love Silva...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 pm

LARS BENNNNNNNDER, i want him, cammmmmmmmon, make it happen.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MattW180 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 am

An article that may be of interest in the English Press:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2160690/Luka-Modric-close-Real-Madrid-move.html

MattW180
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 am

Wouldn't mind if he replaced Kaka. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Corriere dello Sport says a reunion with Jose Mourinho is on the cards in Madrid for Maicon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:29 pm

As AS Reports, West Ham have announced that they are willing to pay five million to Real Madrid for Joselu.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

"I want to play football, and I'm very happy right now with Sao Paulo," Lucas told AS. "I've got time to play here and make my mark, and to do that I need to win titles.

"I'm in no hurry to go to Europe, everything comes in time. First of all I want to make sure the Sao Paulo fans remember me for a long time.

"To be league champions with Sao Paulo, I've wanted it since 2010."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm

If only we had Javi Martinez Sad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Italian super agent Enzo Bronzetti says Juventus should move for Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain.

Bronzetti has close ties to Real.

“I’d advise Juventus to keep an eye on Higuain. Jose Mourinho doesn’t want to let him go from Real Madrid, but it depends on what the lad thinks and the club strategy.

“The Spanish clubs have to face up to the economic crisis in their country. If Juve pushed a little more, they might realise Higuain isn’t really off the market. Of course it takes more money, but Higuain is four years younger than Van Persie and earns half his wages...”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Boateng:

Tuttosport says Real offered Nuri Sahin and Lassana Diarra to Milan for the Ghana international. But Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani has knocked back the offer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next