Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

+17
RealGunner
Mamad
gary lahive
RedOranje
Yuri Yukuv
Raptorgunner
JuvenelCuore
fatman123
7amood11
El Chelsea Fuerte
zizzle
kiranr
Babun
che
Senor Penguin
Grande_Milano
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Empty Re: Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 am

Grande_Milano wrote:

1)twisting it

2) that word associates lately with bad things (read my topic on multiculturalism)

How am i twisting it? Please back it up with reason Grande.

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Empty Re: Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 am

babun1024 wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:You know there is such thing as moral values. Recently heard that Canada is thinking of making paedophilia a sexual orientation :facepalm: Whats next? smoking

Again my point: Gays have right to exist, nobody taking it from them. Dont make it political
Before you spit more nonsense, google what pedophilia means... It means sex with kids, not teenies, with kids( under 13y old)! Mohammed is the most known pedophil in human history!
You talk so much BS, what are your sources? I'm very curious...

and you bring religion into this because ?
wtf is wrong with you people ! cant you *bleep* make an arguement without insulting people's beliefs god damnit !

Last edited by zizzle on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 am

kiranr wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

1)twisting it

2) that word associates lately with bad things (read my topic on multiculturalism)

How am i twisting it? Please back it up with reason Grande.

http://www.google.ru/search?q=gay+parades&hl=ru&newwindow=1&gbv=2&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=gvnKTpi1LcGc8gOt1sF7&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAUQ_AUoAQ

Because majority gay parades look like this. Thats actually most "tolerant" pics, there are far worse. Anti-social behaviour
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
http://www.google.ru/search?q=gay+parades&hl=ru&newwindow=1&gbv=2&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=gvnKTpi1LcGc8gOt1sF7&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAUQ_AUoAQ

Because majority gay parades look like this. Thats actually most "tolerant" pics, there are far worse. Anti-social behaviour

Banning parades or expression in books is not the answer to curb that.

Are you against writing about homosexuality in books as well?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:39 am

Extreme things make more harm than good. And yes, homosexualism is an extreme, from senseful point of view it prevents human's main purpose/function-breeding. Antisocial behaviour is an added factor.

I dont see what you can write/educate about homosexualism in books

Inb4 "you are unenlighted"
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 am

zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:You know there is such thing as moral values. Recently heard that Canada is thinking of making paedophilia a sexual orientation :facepalm: Whats next? smoking

Again my point: Gays have right to exist, nobody taking it from them. Dont make it political
Before you spit more nonsense, google what pedophilia means... It means sex with kids, not teenies, with kids( under 13y old)! Mohammed is the most known pedophil in human history!

wtf is wrong with you people ! cant you *bleep* make an arguement without insulting people's beliefs god damnit !

Thats what liberalism makes to people, they start to think they can insult/criticise/ignre other people BECAUSE THEY HAVE A RIGHT bounce
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Extreme things make more harm than good. And yes, homosexualism is an extreme, from senseful point of view it prevents human's main purpose/function-breeding. Antisocial behaviour is an added factor.

I agree with you about the anti-social behavior like in parades where they seem to be walking around in the nude. You could perhaps put a ban on that particular aspect. However, there are plenty of other parades in the world where people (men/women) walk around with minimal slash no clothing. Do you want to ban these parades as well?

And no, homosexuality is not extreme because our main purpose in life is not to breed.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:59 am

kiranr wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Extreme things make more harm than good. And yes, homosexualism is an extreme, from senseful point of view it prevents human's main purpose/function-breeding. Antisocial behaviour is an added factor.

I agree with you about the anti-social behavior like in parades where they seem to be walking around in the nude. You could perhaps put a ban on that particular aspect. However, there are plenty of other parades in the world where people (men/women) walk around with minimal slash no clothing. Do you want to ban these parades as well?

And no, homosexuality is not extreme because our main purpose in life is not to breed.

I d put rules on all of them, if these parades are to be "normal", then there is a room to talk.

What ur gonna leave after yourselve? Rolling Eyes People these days care only about material things and living either hedonistic or "career" lifestyle.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 am

Are you anti-gay because of religion?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:54 am

babun1024 wrote:

You are both extremely stupid and ignorant if you actually think that is true. Your post *bleep* disgusts me. Go get informed before showing your face here again.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 am

Grande_Milano wrote:

I d put rules on all of them, if these parades are to be "normal", then there is a room to talk.

What ur gonna leave after yourselve? Rolling Eyes People these days care only about material things and living either hedonistic or "career" lifestyle.

You can leave your legace in plenty of ways. Mahatma Gandhi is not remembered because of his children is he?

You can do plenty of things for your community and make people's life better in general. It is a lot more satisfying that having children.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 am

english_jewel wrote:Are you anti-gay because of religion?

Nope, aint a religious person, not anti-gay, against mixing it with politics
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 am

Grande_Milano wrote:I think we can call a day. I have my conservative "fascist communist anti-liberal caveman" views, you have your enlightful views.
If you wish to censor political subjects just because they don't suit your taste that goes beyond conservative ideology - that's just lunacy.

Though somehow people trying to convince me I am discriminating against, though I am only expressing opinion on that spreading homosexuality via parades and media is anti-social tongue
You're not just expressing opinions here. You've stated misinformation such as the "western world" recognizing pedophilia as an orientation in a few years and pretending that it's a proven fact homosexuality doesn't occur at birth. Not to mention the claim that homosexuals have been on this earth for ages without anyone devaluing their existence and hindering their rights. Laughing

Please, for the love of sanity, don't claim to be a speaker of common sense. You have zilch.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 am

zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

I brought religion because of 'western world's morale is too liberal and bad stereotype. Is eastern morale so much better with that kind of role model? If we're arguing about norms or morale, leave the 'western' BS out. The article was about homosexual rights but GM had to bring in nonsense like allowed pedophilia per law in a western country.
7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

You are both extremely stupid and ignorant if you actually think that is true. Your post *bleep* disgusts me. Go get informed before showing your face here again.
I'm uninformed? Very Happy Why am I stupid all of the sudden? Very Happy That's written in Quran, all of it. Go google Mohammed's wives, you'll find plenty of evidence Very Happy If you're a muslim, open the Quran examplar you have and read it thoroughly for once before calling people you don't know stupid eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:42 am

Grande_Milano wrote:At least they have sense in this :bow:

You people in Western world are so brainwashed
, that I wouldnt be surprised if in few years paedophilia will be recognised as ''sexual orientation".

The most ridiculuous is that all these gay lobbyists are trying to convince people that "being gay is normal" (no its not dammit) and "people are born homosexual" (no they are not dammit, proven fact). And manipulating terms in the way equating homosexualism to racism.

Now, I am not a homophobe, I am just against homosexualism being promoted in any ways (e.g. schools in Sweden :facepalm: ). Gays do have the right to exist, but no parades, no political laws, etc

Grande_Milano wrote:Now, I am not a homophobe

wow, wouldve fooled me
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:47 am

Grande_Milano wrote:1)twisting it

i swear if youre against multicultrualism.........
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:30 pm

babun1024 wrote:
zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

I brought religion because of 'western world's morale is too liberal and bad stereotype. Is eastern morale so much better with that kind of role model? If we're arguing about norms or morale, leave the 'western' BS out. The article was about homosexual rights but GM had to bring in nonsense like allowed pedophilia per law in a western country.

if the only way you can debate the eastern morality is by bashing other people's religion then allow me to say you are ignorant indeed. Dont pretend you know something about easterns and their religion when you base your discussion on propaganda and things that you simply cant understand. Your bad example shows how limited your knowledge is, so do us all a favour and go educate yourself, and in the meantime i advice you to *bleep* shut up
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:00 pm

babun1024 wrote:
I'm uninformed? Very Happy Why am I stupid all of the sudden? Very Happy That's written in Quran, all of it. Go google Mohammed's wives, you'll find plenty of evidence Very Happy If you're a muslim, open the Quran examplar you have and read it thoroughly for once before calling people you don't know stupid eco smile

You really are uninformed if you think you can get the answer through 5 minutes of googling and skimming through English forums. I've seen the ridiculous ages that have been thrown around, and I've seen how those numbers were disproved by educated people. I emphasized on "educated" because they know more than anybody else on the topic, and I would rather take their smart, logical opinions rather than the one of a person who thinks he knows so much all of a sudden after googling a question. Don't get into things that are way over your head, and please stop throwing around stupid insults. Get back on topic.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 pm

babun1024 wrote:
zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Funny that when I said this on the old Goal.com forums, I was permanently banned. It is all truth, but that is not to say that it is followed as it should be, as people have obviously understood that some of what the Qu'ran says is extremist.

@Grande_Milano: if what you said is true about pedophilia becoming a sexual orientation in Canada, then that is just disgusting. Utterly volatile that Canada is basically accepting this as being 'okay.' My sexual orientation is just like that then ? I would feel repulsed if on a survey or something I was asked my sexual orientation and beneath heterosexual and homosexual there was pedophiliac.

This world is deteriorating. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:04 pm

plus it's not written in the quran so that part was funny
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:19 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote: It is all truth

If you are referring to what babun1024 said, then no, it is all wrong, and there's evidence to prove it. So let's end this bullshit here. Rolling Eyes

On topic, I don't see the logic behind putting pedophilia as a sexual orientation.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Bafdcbca-1610-4612-b7c4-00ffb1be4160
Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 GirlsnipeRussia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 A_009Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Only-in-russia12Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Only-in-russia15Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Only-in-russia2
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:31 pm

You guys are talking as if gays are the only one who dont get freedom of expression in russia, this all begun when europe backed russians banning muslim books a while ago. They would also allow putin to make hostile remarks in joint press releases and so on. Ofcourse the guy would do this and more at the end of the road.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression - Page 2 Weird-office-43
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

@zizzle and 7amood, your responses are so aggressive eco smile Did he have a 9y old wife or not? Just answer the question eco smile
Now, GM attacks our beliefs and norms like everything that's western is bad. I don't base my understanding of country on religion, I base it on culture. If you do know what culture means (philosophy), you'd understand what I mean, religion is only a part of it. Each country has its own culture, they survived with them. It means, western culture is what people in west need and eastern what's good for them.
You don't really expect me to read that we tolerate pedophils because we're liberal and not respond to it eco smile
7amood11 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote: It is all truth

If you are referring to what babun1024 said, then no, it is all wrong, and there's evidence to prove it. So let's end this bullshit here. Rolling Eyes

On topic, I don't see the logic behind putting pedophilia as a sexual orientation.
If pedophilia is a sexual orientation then if you release a pedophil offender from prison, he'll do the same crime again because that's his true nature. If it's proven that pedophilia is an orientation then the offenders will never be allowed to join society again. Expect them to be held in clinics or prisons life long!
I think, you got now why they discuss the topic. For exmaple, if someone rapes a woman, he gets 3 years jail and can come free afterwards. If someone is pedophil by nature, he won't come free ever to protect children.

I explained clear enough...
eco smile

Oh yeah, give me a proof that Mohammed didn't marry a 9y old girl because I couldn't find any. If your so called 'educated' people know the truth why aren't there any sources?

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:26 pm

babun1024 wrote:@zizzle and 7amood, your responses are so aggressive eco smile Did he have a 9y old wife or not? Just answer the question eco smile
Now, GM attacks our beliefs and norms like everything that's western is bad. I don't base my understanding of country on religion, I base it on culture. If you do know what culture means (philosophy), you'd understand what I mean, religion is only a part of it. Each country has its own culture, they survived with them. It means, western culture is what people in west need and eastern what's good for them.
You don't really expect me to read that we tolerate pedophils because we're liberal and not respond to it eco smile

im being aggresive because in order to counter one person's views you do the lowest thing possible and attack his religion. And no, religion is in a part of the discussion here since the western churches and their 2 billion western followers oppose homosexuality and that has nothing to do with the western cultur's tolerance towards homosexuality. see where im going here ? its not a religious issue, or at least not in this discussion, but you chose to do it this way and im not okay with that

and to answer your question, alot of sources say alot of different numbers, some stories say she was 9 but others say she was 13-14 so you cant really judge.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next