Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

+17
RealGunner
Mamad
gary lahive
RedOranje
Yuri Yukuv
Raptorgunner
JuvenelCuore
fatman123
7amood11
El Chelsea Fuerte
zizzle
kiranr
Babun
che
Senor Penguin
Grande_Milano
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression Empty Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:47 am

Just found this in my facebook feed, pretty ludicrous.

http://www.allout.org/en/actions/russia_silenced/taf
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression Empty Re: Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 am

At least they have sense in this :bow:

You people in Western world are so brainwashed, that I wouldnt be surprised if in few years paedophilia will be recognised as ''sexual orientation".

The most ridiculuous is that all these gay lobbyists are trying to convince people that "being gay is normal" (no its not dammit) and "people are born homosexual" (no they are not dammit, proven fact). And manipulating terms in the way equating homosexualism to racism.

Now, I am not a homophobe, I am just against homosexualism being promoted in any ways (e.g. schools in Sweden :facepalm: ). Gays do have the right to exist, but no parades, no political laws, etc
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression Empty Re: Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 am

Grande_Milano wrote:At least they have sense in this :bow:

You people in Western world are so brainwashed, that I wouldnt be surprised if in few years paedophilia will be recognised as ''sexual orientation".

The most ridiculuous is that all these gay lobbyists are trying to convince people that "being gay is normal" (no its not dammit) and "people are born homosexual" (no they are not dammit, proven fact). And manipulating terms in the way equating homosexualism to racism.

Now, I am not a homophobe, I am just against homosexualism being promoted in any ways (e.g. schools in Sweden :facepalm: ). Gays do have the right to exist, but no parades, no political laws, etc
I wish they would re-introduce lobotomies.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 am

So gays are essentially an underclass then? Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression 23 Can't even access simple rights such as those of freedom of speech and expression?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:10 am

Grande_Milano wrote:At least they have sense in this :bow:

oh hey guys, it's the 1950s
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 am

You know there is such thing as moral values. Recently heard that Canada is thinking of making paedophilia a sexual orientation :facepalm: Whats next? smoking

Again my point: Gays have right to exist, nobody taking it from them. Dont make it political
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am

That is most definitely not true lol, where did you hear that?

And you're the one making it political by taking rights away from them. Just let them be lol.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 am

so when a straight man speaks about having sex with women it's ok but when a gay man speaks about having sex with men, that's morally wrong?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So gays are essentially an underclass then? Russia trying to pass bill to ban gays from talking about being gay in books, speeches, or other forms of expression 23 Can't even access simple rights such as those of freedom of speech and expression?

Tomorrow I ll enter ''shit on streets orientation". Anybody who tries to stop me is violating my rights heh

Parades: thinking about OWN rights, forgetting OTHERS have rights too :facepalm: I dont want to see a parade of weird immoral crowd behaving like "tells to google typical parade pictures" :facepalm:

There are rights, but obligations come with them :facepalm:

Today's world :facepalm:

Inb4...oh...ok...After ''you are conservative anti-liberal scum" :facepalm:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am

Grande_Milano wrote:You know there is such thing as moral values. Recently heard that Canada is thinking of making paedophilia a sexual orientation :facepalm: Whats next? smoking

Again my point: Gays have right to exist, nobody taking it from them. Dont make it political
Before you spit more nonsense, google what pedophilia means... It means sex with kids, not teenies, with kids( under 13y old)! Mohammed is the most known pedophil in human history!
You talk so much BS, what are your sources? I'm very curious...

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 am

che wrote:so when a straight man speaks about having sex with women it's ok but when a gay man speaks about having sex with men, that's morally wrong?

Man, I am against any type of parades Cool Heterosexual parades with shouting "opposite gender love is the best, etc" included. Its just you see these parades and there are always somehow behaving like neanderthalians, running naked and all type of anti-social behaviour which hurts others ppl rights as i said.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 am

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2148

On Canada :facepalm:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am

Grande_Milano wrote:http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2148

Classifieng pedophilie as a sexual orientation doesn't mean it's allowed! I can see where they're coming from, they need it only to judge pedophils properly...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am

Even if pedophilia was recognized as a "sexual orientation", that wouldn't mean it would become legal. The difference is that pedophilia mainly involves underage and underdeveloped prepubescent children who aren't ready (physically and mentally) to consent to sexual intercourse, while homosexuality is between two adults of the same sex who are able to consent to the act.

Apart from that, your claim is utter horsesh*te and it's truly ironic when you're rambling about the western world being brainwashed. Look up any credible psychiatric association and there's absolutely no mentioning about making pedophilia a sexual orientation.

Your definition of gay people wanting equal rights as "lobbying" is nothing but horsesh*te, too. Same goes with your "people aren't born gay" claim - which is by NO means a proven fact.

These kinds of diatribes are the reason why I question my faith in humanity.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 am

babun1024 wrote:

Classifieng pedophilie as a sexual orientation doesn't mean it's allowed! I can see where they're coming from, they need it only to judge pedophils properly...

There should not be even talks..thoughts like these :facepalm:

In a healthy society

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

There should not be even talks..thoughts like these :facepalm:

In a healthy society

A healthy society questions the cause of problems. A brainwashed, dead society ignores all the dead bodies in the basement and continues to be sick (your mindset).
They want to know whether pedophilie is psychological mindset. If so, they'll place the offenders permanently apart from society so they couldn't harm children anymore. Got it by now? It's even harsher than a life sentence for 25 years.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 am

Senor Penguin wrote:Even if pedophilia was recognized as a "sexual orientation", that wouldn't mean it would become legal. The difference is that pedophilia mainly involves underage and underdeveloped prepubescent children who aren't ready (physically and mentally) to consent to sexual intercourse, while homosexuality is between two adults of the same sex who are able to consent to the act.

Apart from that, your claim is utter horsesh*te and it's truly ironic when you're rambling about the western world being brainwashed. Look up any credible psychiatric association and there's absolutely no mentioning about making pedophilia a sexual orientation.

Your definition of gay people wanting equal rights as "lobbying" is nothing but horsesh*te, too. Same goes with your "people aren't born gay" claim - which is by NO means a proven fact.

These kinds of diatribes are the reason why I question my faith in humanity.

Nobody is taking their work, position in society from them. I just express my opinion about "homosexuality being promoted via parades, books, media".
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 am

See, I think you're absolutely full of sh*t. So I'm just going to take away your rights of expression. From now on, you won't be able to talk about your opinions, because they're full of sh*t, you won't be able to write about them, or in any way discuss them.

How would that feel?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:See, I think you're absolutely full of sh*t. So I'm just going to take away your rights of expression. From now on, you won't be able to talk about your opinions, because they're full of sh*t, you won't be able to write about them, or in any way discuss them.

How would that feel?
That Russian law is backward compatible with a toilet bowl. They should use it as toilet paper and forget about it. What a nonsense in 21th century!
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 am

Common Sense

Western World: 0 per cent

Again, world has been for ages with homosexuals, but nobody complained about rights being hindered. Nobody trying to deny, devalue their existence. But: there should be no propaganda via media and expressing of views.

Another example of when common sense actually gets in thick heads finally:

French took burqas from Muslims

Rights hindered?

Liberals will say yes, but if you look deeper things like these (burqas) are IGNORANCE OF THE RIGHTS of OTHER people.

French gov for one time stopped being a pussy and actually did whats right for the society and its people ignoring all these liberals.

If we live in completely liberal world with no constraints where evrything will be allowed, it d be chaos. I cant change your liberal mindset, so we can argue for ages. But if you look deeper inside you there is a thing called COMMON SENSE, something long forgotten by many people. Dont be afraid of it

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Common Sense

Western World: 0 per cent

Again, world has been for ages with homosexuals, but nobody complained about rights being hindered. Nobody trying to deny, devalue their existence. But: there should be no propaganda via media and expressing of views.

Another example of when common sense actually gets in thick heads finally:

French took burqas from Muslims

Rights hindered?

Liberals will say yes, but if you look deeper things like these (burqas) are IGNORANCE OF THE RIGHTS of OTHER people.

French gov for one time stopped being a pussy and actually did whats right for the society and its people ignoring all these liberals.

If we live in completely liberal world with no constraints where evrything will be allowed, it d be chaos. I cant change your liberal mindset, so we can argue for ages. But if you look deeper inside you there is a thing called COMMON SENSE, something long forgotten by many people. Dont be afraid of it

In before Obama is a communist, the world is flat and the world is controlled by reptiles ...

Good f*cking grief. Laughing

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 am

I think we can call a day. I have my conservative "fascist communist anti-liberal caveman" views, you have your enlightful views.

Though somehow people trying to convince me I am discriminating against, though I am only expressing opinion on that spreading homosexuality via parades and media is anti-social tongue
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 am

Grande_Milano wrote:I think we can call a day. I have my conservative "fascist communist anti-liberal caveman" views, you have your enlightful views.

Though somehow people trying to convince me I am discriminating against, though I am only expressing opinion on that spreading homosexuality via parades and media is anti-social tongue

Shouldn't you do the same thing with valentine's day too? Or holding any kind of parade? Because a parade is always a hindrance to any one person at any point of time. Going by your logic, we should stop people from expressing anything as they will be a hindrance to people. Right?

Ever heard of the word tolerance?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

kiranr wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:I think we can call a day. I have my conservative "fascist communist anti-liberal caveman" views, you have your enlightful views.

Shouldn't you do the same thing with valentine's day too? Or holding any kind of parade? Because a parade is always a hindrance to any one person at any point of time. Going by your logic, we should stop people from expressing anything as they will be a hindrance to people. Right?

Ever heard of the word tolerance?

1)twisting it

2) that word associates lately with bad things (read my topic on multiculturalism)
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 am

Grande_Milano wrote:

1)twisting it

2) that word associates lately with bad things (read my topic on multiculturalism)

How am i twisting it? Please back it up with reason Grande.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next