Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"

3 posters

Go down

Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"  Empty Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Walter Mazzarri, coach of Napoli, the presentation of the book "Eight and a half" written by Enrico Varriale, spoke of the situation in the round blue:

"Working here is a pride for me and I do it in an almost obsessive affection the people of Naples gives me great strength and also a lot of responsibility. I'm hard during workouts? Yes, because I try to bring out the best from the players that I coach and they understand this and appreciate it. How does it feel to win against Juventus? It gives you the position of social revenge, against the north. Napoli-Juventus has always been and always will be a challenge full of meanings. A player in the history of Naples which I loved? I have no doubt: Antonio Careca. Listening to what people say in this city, my Naples is very similar to that of Vinicius fights and plays well. Even though we lost a few games in recent years, people have always understood that we fight until the last minute "

=========================

Conte will spoil everything for you :coffee:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"  Empty Re: Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"

Post by jibers Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 pm

How is a mod banned? wow, the juve section really goes for it... I am officially a juve forum member... :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"  Empty Re: Mazzarri: "Against Juventus a social challenge. It will always be a race full of meanings"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Hahaha, incase you're not joking then i'll explain he's not banned it's just a joke. But, you're probably joking I just suck at picking up peoples meanings on a forum Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down