ChollaVille
harhar11
BarcaKizz
free_cat
10 posters

Go down

Bojan idiotic statements Empty Bojan idiotic statements

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:46 am

Yesterday, Bojan appeared in a chapter of "el convidat" (the Guest), which is a catalan TV show in which a famous catalan presenter spends a weekend as a guest at famous people houses. The program lasts 45 minutes, and you could see Bojan's new lifestyle in Rome and they spoke a lot. Maybe you'll be interested in the show, but I don't think it's subtitled in english yet. You can read some of Bojan quotes here:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9906-bojan-pep-ignored-me

However, the one it made angry was when he said he won't probably go back to Barça while Pep coaches. He didn't completely close the door to that, but almost. I always supported Bojan, but that he shouldn't have said in a show that it has leading audience in catalunya an openly. Now he is putting himself against Pep, for some people it's either him or Pep, and off course everyone will choose Pep. Plus, he has to return to Barça in two years according to the deal with Roma. What if Pep is still with us (hopefully)?

I hope he can develop into a great player still, and I agree with him that he was treated unfairly, but once he left, he should have left all regrets behind and leave the option to come back to Barça with or without Pep open.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Bojan idiotic statements Empty Re: Bojan idiotic statements

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 am

Hmm... I thought this was maybe the media twisting his statements. I understand where he's coming from, but he should have kept it to himself more. He's shut the door on a future with Pep really... I hope Pep doesn't view it like that, he's a good manager so maybe if Bojan improves things will change. However... seriously the feeling was never good, and now its maybe worse.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 pm

I don´t think that he was treated that badly. Guardiola gave him 3 years to prove his worth, and he didn´t take it. Well apart from the year when ibra was here he ended up winning ibra´s place but after that he was mediocre to say the best...

He should be glad that he got 3 years, some don´t even get that..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Roma can keep him, we will keep €12M :coffee:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 pm

harhar11 wrote:I don´t think that he was treated that badly. Guardiola gave him 3 years to prove his worth, and he didn´t take it. Well apart from the year when ibra was here he ended up winning ibra´s place but after that he was mediocre to say the best...

He was three years at Barça, but he was never given a run of games. Only two times: one in the first season when he was always a starter in the Cup, and guess what? He was top scorer.

Second run of games: When Bojan had to save Pep's ass benching Ibraimmobile and helping the team win the 09/10 league scoring 7 goals in 10 games (playing as a winger). With Ibra playing will probably have one league less, while if Bojan played against Inter, we would probably have another CL.

And how did Pep repay his great form in these only two run of games? Never making him a starter again in the Cup after the 08/09 season and giving him less minutes than ever in the 10/11 season.

That's a really fair treatment?? Not in my opinion.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm

I have this feeling that Pep is one of those guys who is good with anyone, but can't really forgive if someone fails him in one way or another. I think that happened with Ibra, he did not live up to his expectations, so he gave him the silence treatment. The same with Bojan, as he did not take his advice not to go with first team (Rijkard time), so he did not really liked him. Probably something happened with Toure as well. If this is true, it cost us, and will cost us in future.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:48 pm

I don't buy the explanation of Pep holding a grudge against him because he played for the 1st team instead of him. Pep's not that much of an idiot. That would be really stubborn and blind. Maybe something happened later, I don't know, but Bojan seems to be the kind of guy who always worked hard and didn't put a foot wrong.

I agree with free... wasn't given a fair chance at all. He was unlucky a few times with injury, but Pep was also very cheap with giving him chances. As said, Bojan did actually perform when needed.

Its weird, Bojan is extremely popular with Catalans and some diehard Barca fans who watched him develop, but others aren't convinced. Maybe we overrate him, but maybe others underrated him. I think he's always had the potential to be a better player than Pedro and as good as Villa, its frustrating he wasnt given a chance and that he's now closing the door behind him...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm

free_cat wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I don´t think that he was treated that badly. Guardiola gave him 3 years to prove his worth, and he didn´t take it. Well apart from the year when ibra was here he ended up winning ibra´s place but after that he was mediocre to say the best...

He was three years at Barça, but he was never given a run of games. Only two times: one in the first season when he was always a starter in the Cup, and guess what? He was top scorer.

Second run of games: When Bojan had to save Pep's ass benching Ibraimmobile and helping the team win the 09/10 league scoring 7 goals in 10 games (playing as a winger). With Ibra playing will probably have one league less, while if Bojan played against Inter, we would probably have another CL.

And how did Pep repay his great form in these only two run of games? Never making him a starter again in the Cup after the 08/09 season and giving him less minutes than ever in the 10/11 season.

That's a really fair treatment?? Not in my opinion.

I don´t know. Apart from his debut season and at the end of the season when ibra was here when he was good enough to bench ibra, I can´t remember a time that I was impressed by bojan(apart from a few games here and then). The season after he was underwhelming to say the least. Every single time that a defender touched him, he lost his balance. He was sooo weak. He should have done something about it instead of felling that he wasn´t getting what he deserved.

Now im not saying that pep treated bojan perfect, I agree that pep was sometimes cheap with bojan, but I don´t think that pep treated bojan that badly that warrants bojan to be so angry with pep.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 am

The boy holds a grunge obviously. Let’s see how he performs with Roma anyway. He’s been anonymous up to now if I remember correctly
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 pm

In other news, Messi and Bojans great great grandfather were brothers
Messi y Bojan están vinculados familiarmente: Son primos de cuarta generación

Here´s the family tree Bojan idiotic statements P3mwb

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Barca are the best team in the world. Being rejected from such team is bound to create ill feelings towards those responsible for your rejection. It's nothing more than that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:50 pm

I dont think there is anything wrong with what he said.If he says he wont come back with Pep at the club then fair play to him.
After the way the club has treated him,he owes nobody at the club anything.
Pep should be glad Bojan was civil unlike Ibra.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 pm

alexjanosik wrote:I dont think there is anything wrong with what he said.If he says he wont come back with Pep at the club then fair play to him.

Off course there's something wrong with saying that he won't go back with Guardiola. He wants to come back to Barça. He has to come back to Barça in two seasons. I want Guardiola to stay for as long as possible, and I suppose you too.

So, saying that means that he won't go back to Barça while Guardiola is there (unless things change radically) and will also put Barça in an untenable position when he comes back from Roma. He is putting himself against Pep. He is making people choose between him and Guardiola and the Club too.

If his dream is to succeed at Barça, and I would have loved that too, those are terrible statements to do.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Right......Well......

He dosen't have to come back anywhere. You guys can buy him back but if Pep is still coach then it's pretty clear that he dosen't need to come back.

@Bariletecosmico- yes it definitely does.

Something very important to any Spain fans who aren't Barcelona supporters is Bojan's development. Development that will just never take place at Barcelona.For me Bojan playing at Roma is huge , assuming he recovers and fulfills his talent he will easily be one of the best players in the world.At leat now he has a chance to play outside the large shadows of Messi and everyone else.

Spain to me has an alarming disparity between the level of midfield talent and the level of forwad talent.So every forwad we get who has as much talent as this kid needs to be a success, or at least get the chance.

On gut instinct I feel he will be a huge sucess, as will the entire Roma revolution should they give it enough time and effort.

@BarcaKizz - I think that Pep is a rational guy so , I don't want to believe that his reasoning behind not giving Bojan much playing time is that petty but here are some things to consider....

Busquets- This guy was given the nod ahead of both a spectacularly in form Yaya toure and then later ahead of Mascherano.Pep moved heaven and earth to facilitate this guy's development and my heart says he could've done the same for Bojan.

Alcantara...... et al.

Clearly Pep feels Bojan has done something wrong.

Now I don't know what that could be since I'm not that well informed , but I have to say, if all this stems from Bojans choice to oblige a first team call up from Rijkaard then I have lost most if not all respect for him.

You cannot fault a 17 year old for wanting to play, and furthermore you cannot fault him when playing with the first team is a huge success. If that's the case he should just drop Messi as well because he debutes as 16 year old under Rijkaard as well.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:56 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Hmm... I thought this was maybe the media twisting his statements. I understand where he's coming from, but he should have kept it to himself more. He's shut the door on a future with Pep really... I hope Pep doesn't view it like that, he's a good manager so maybe if Bojan improves things will change. However... seriously the feeling was never good, and now its maybe worse.

A coach like Pep hits me as a guy that's just not going to play Bojan at all if he comes back when he's made such comments and made himself clear about having a bad relationship in public. Pep probably doesn't want him back.

As much as I (kinda) like Bojan, this puts me over the edge as well. I hope he can develop into the fantastic young player he is, and come back to Barca, but I don't know. I don't know if he'll ever be good enough for Barca, and he's really making me dislike him for these comments. I hope it is indeed the media twisting his words.

And if he has ill feelings...why make them public? Especially against the most valued coach this club has had. If it were a choice between Pep or Bojan, it's blatantly obvious who everyone will want, and Bojan has put himself into a very bad spot now.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

free_cat wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:I dont think there is anything wrong with what he said.If he says he wont come back with Pep at the club then fair play to him.

Off course there's something wrong with saying that he won't go back with Guardiola. He wants to come back to Barça. He has to come back to Barça in two seasons. I want Guardiola to stay for as long as possible, and I suppose you too.

So, saying that means that he won't go back to Barça while Guardiola is there (unless things change radically) and will also put Barça in an untenable position when he comes back from Roma. He is putting himself against Pep. He is making people choose between him and Guardiola and the Club too.

If his dream is to succeed at Barça, and I would have loved that too, those are terrible statements to do.

Ofcourse he is within his rights to say so.After the shameful way in which Pep treated him,Bojan has every right to say that he wont come back with Pep in charge.
Even though I still want Bojan to become a great player at Barca,a part of me wants him to never come back after the way he was treated.
He is just being honest.And is perfectly within his rights to say so.I think Barca fans should respect that and respect Bojan instead of taking cheapshots and saying things like he was never good enough and that he didnt do anything for us.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 am

alexjanosik wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Ofcourse he is within his rights to say so.After the shameful way in which Pep treated him,Bojan has every right to say that he wont come back with Pep in charge.
Even though I still want Bojan to become a great player at Barca,a part of me wants him to never come back after the way he was treated.
He is just being honest.And is perfectly within his rights to say so.I think Barca fans should respect that and respect Bojan instead of taking cheapshots and saying things like he was never good enough and that he didnt do anything for us.

I agree with this, but I also agree with Free. No matter what you say Alex, his dream is to succeed at Barca... so tactically this wasn't a wise move on his part, even if it was perhaps justified. Interestingly he got a lot of support from his ex-teammates... on twitter they said they were watching the show etc.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

BarcaKizz banned? Did he ban himself by mistake or something? because this makes absolutely no sense
:facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 am

Admins are just having fun with each other by switching each other's "titles". Kizz is not banned.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 am

ragbirjosh wrote:BarcaKizz banned? Did he ban himself by mistake or something? because this makes absolutely no sense
:facepalm:

lol
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:31 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
free_cat wrote:

I agree with this, but I also agree with Free. No matter what you say Alex, his dream is to succeed at Barca... so tactically this wasn't a wise move on his part, even if it was perhaps justified. Interestingly he got a lot of support from his ex-teammates... on twitter they said they were watching the show etc.

Same here, I agree with what Kizz put in red, but you shouldn't let your Bojanloverism cloud your judgement. I'm the biggest Bojanlover here, but I can see that if he wants to come back to Barça, he should try to hold no regrets to Pep, because what he said puts him in a bad position as long as Pep continues at barça which I hope is as long as possible.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:42 am

Pretty homo for Bojan here too. I was convinced he would become the best striker ever to play for the club. In fact I always said he's probably my 3rd favourite Barca player... Sad

I was so convinced our future forward line would be : Giovanni-Bojan-Messi Sad
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down