Zealous
guest7
Magricos
Ali
Adit
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another fabregas saga in the making - Page 3 Empty Re: Another fabregas saga in the making

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 pm

A serious question:
Why cant RM offer him a contract?

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Another fabregas saga in the making - Page 3 Empty Re: Another fabregas saga in the making

Post by REWB Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Lol at some Arsenal fans thinking their academy is as good as ours. Listen to some English fans talking about their youth systems "Ours is so good, we have like 10 players in good squad roles in the Premier League!".
Come on. That scale doesnt even compare to ours. We literally supply La Liga with quantities of players, and get plenty of top class talents too, even though we mismanaged the lot of them and they never stay in the club. Just look at the attackers, only forwards, over the past few years. Negredo, Soldado, Mata, Morata... a while back the two bona fide CL legends in Raul and Etoo...

look at my second to last post....

Yes, thats exactly what I was talking about. If you rate Bilbao's academy and you dont rate ours, you got a problem mate.

in that post i explained why i rate Bilbao's and barca's academies higher mate....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 pm

baresi wrote:A serious question:
Why cant RM offer him a contract?

Players have to be aged 18 at least to be able to sign a professional contral in Spain. England doesn't have this rule, hence why we can sign the likes of Cesc, Merida, Bellerin, Toral, Jose, etc.

I do wonder why some Madrid supporters seem dead certain that they'll sign this player back if he becomes any good, considering their track record for integrating their own youth products into their teams is poor. If I'm not mistaken, the last home grown they brought back was Negredo, but he was promptly shifted on since they went and got Benzema.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:lol RM dont have unity within their squad to troll arsenal like barcalona did lool. cesc had puyal, pique, messi etc that all grow up together from the academy, so there was an emotional bond between cesc and the barca players. with the way that RM are run, i highly doubt that many youth will make it through so who is going to be calling Rodriguez and sucking his balls to come back to RM? Laughing

If I had a pound for every time I saw a post like this on the Internet I'd be almost as rich as Perez.

It doesn't matter who talks and who doesn't if Real Madrid want a player they will sign him unless that player says no.

Very few players say no to Madrid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:50 pm

F*******************************************************K
F********************************************************K
F*********************************************************K
F**********************************************************K

Rodriguez to Arsenal I would be fine with.

But if Pozo goes to Chelsea................................................................ :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 am

if Wenger offers 2 million euros for your 17 year old player, you probably shouldn't accept
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am

Arsenal is ruining football :coffee:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:lol RM dont have unity within their squad to troll arsenal like barcalona did lool. cesc had puyal, pique, messi etc that all grow up together from the academy, so there was an emotional bond between cesc and the barca players. with the way that RM are run, i highly doubt that many youth will make it through so who is going to be calling Rodriguez and sucking his balls to come back to RM? Laughing

when real madrid come calling, they dont really need to suck up to the player.. and if jose does become very good and madrid actually decide to get him whatever stage arsenal is in then wont help them keep the player..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3