Great Leader Sprucenuce
Raptorgunner
Potential
Giovanni10
Divine Intervention
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real and Barca destroy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Real and Barca destroy football

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 15:56

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Pato and Robinho?

Milito, Forlan, Pazzini, Zarate?

Rooney, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen and Welbeck?

Drogba, Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku?

Are AC Milan, Inter, Man Utd and Chelsea ruining football aswell?
Hold your horses!
Ibra is 30! They play with 3 attackers again, I see no problems!
Milito and Forlan are prominent has beens. Zarate? Really?
Owen, Hernandez and Welback ain't people you build a team around.
Drogba? See Forlan. Lukaku, how old is he? Sturridge is a prodigy in a 3 man attack. Torres? No comments!

Still, alot of these players were bought just to make others weaker or beat them to the signing of such player.....

Football is now a squad game and to be on top you have to have quality back up aswell as quality first eleven....

Oh yh Madrid bought Benzema and Ozil because Kaka and Higuian were both fell by season long injurys......

So yh quit moaning Laughing
If you're happy in a football world with little to no competition then your choice. I can't and don't want to accept it, doh!
What is a sport without competition? A dead sport.......

Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real and Barca destroy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Real and Barca destroy football

Post by hrealmadrid Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 15:58

In principle this argument is the exact same thing as the Occupy Wall Street movement currently going on.

People are angry that those who have been successful are spending their money to make themselves even more successful. Here's the thing in regards to both Madrid and Barca: neither of us have rich Arab owners, conduct fly by night businesses, or have been caught up in bribery scandals. The two teams have simply worked hard, well, and effectively and are now reaping the results.

Do you punish the man who got himself an education, a good job, built a good career, and who now makes good money? Do you stop him from spending to make his life even better simply because he worked hard to earn his money?

Barca didn't just buy Messi, or Xavi. Madrid didn't just buy Casillas, or Higuain. It's not that simple but many people think it is when they see the results.

Financial Fair Play addresses this issue completely. Spend as much as you earn.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 15:58

harhar11 wrote:Remember when everyone were saying that barca had a thin squad and now when they have done something about it, they get called talent graveyard. Laughing

you dont do something about it by buying WC bench warmers
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:01

zizzle wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Remember when everyone were saying that barca had a thin squad and now when they have done something about it, they get called talent graveyard. Laughing

you dont do something about it by buying WC bench warmers
You were first, just wanted to type. QFT!
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:01

At least we have built more than half of our team!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:02

hrealmadrid wrote:In principle this argument is the exact same thing as the Occupy Wall Street movement currently going on.

People are angry that those who have been successful are spending their money to make themselves even more successful. Here's the thing in regards to both Madrid and Barca: neither of us have rich Arab owners, conduct fly by night businesses, or have been caught up in bribery scandals. The two teams have simply worked hard, well, and effectively and are now reaping the results.

Do you punish the man who got himself an education, a good job, built a good career, and who now makes good money? Do you stop him from spending to make his life even better simply because he worked hard to earn his money?

Barca didn't just buy Messi, or Xavi. Madrid didn't just buy Casillas, or Higuain. It's not that simple but many people think it is when they see the results.

Financial Fair Play addresses this issue completely. Spend as much as you earn.

Well put
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:04

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Hold your horses!
Drogba? See Forlan. Lukaku, how old is he? Sturridge is a prodigy in a 3 man attack. Torres? No comments!

Still, alot of these players were bought just to make others weaker or beat them to the signing of such player.....

Football is now a squad game and to be on top you have to have quality back up aswell as quality first eleven....

Oh yh Madrid bought Benzema and Ozil because Kaka and Higuian were both fell by season long injurys......

If you're happy in a football world with little to no competition then your choice. I can't and don't want to accept it, doh!

What does buying all these players change as far competition goes anyway?

You only face eleven players not 15 and in all likely hood only 2 out of the 4 players discussed above would play.....

So no i dont see this as an issue, i suppose its because iam a Newcastle fan who will never win anything anyway Laughing

Also Cesc and Sanchez benchwarmers?

Didnt they both play practically everygame before they get injured or did i dream that ? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:12

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Hold your horses!

What does buying all these players change as far competition goes anyway?

You only face eleven players not 15 and in all likely hood only 2 out of the 4 players discussed above would play.....

So no i dont see this as an issue, i suppose its because iam a Newcastle fan who will never win anything anyway Laughing

Also Cesc and Sanchez benchwarmers?

Didnt they both play practically everygame before they get injured or did i dream that ? Laughing
What a hypocrite! I ain't an idiot, try again! Buying players doesn't influence competition, yeah, for sure!
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:20

Nick/Babun1024 wrote:
this is actually the ignorant comment, lol.

Benzema was bought to become a natural successor to Raul, back when we were playing with 2 forawards, that was the idea. We wanted Villa, but it didnt work for many reasons.

And they wont be sold for a new CF talent lmao, they are already top tiers in that area.

and btw, benzema didnt do relatively well, he was excellent at just 19 in CL, took europe by storm.

keep riding the cliches bro Very Happy

I wasnt even talking about Benzema btw.I was talking about Higuain who had a decent 07-08 season and was clearly on the rise.

He was bought to become Raul's successor ?I cant say but you can keep dreaming, he wont be even coming close to Raul's stature.Lmao.get ready to see him sold or rot on the bench once neymar comes in.

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:26

La Liga is Bundesliga with two Bayerns,but they steal other league players as well.

Anyone who says football wasn't much more awesome before this Barca/Madrid generation is a fool...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:29

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Nick/Babun1024 wrote:
this is actually the ignorant comment, lol.

Benzema was bought to become a natural successor to Raul, back when we were playing with 2 forawards, that was the idea. We wanted Villa, but it didnt work for many reasons.

And they wont be sold for a new CF talent lmao, they are already top tiers in that area.

and btw, benzema didnt do relatively well, he was excellent at just 19 in CL, took europe by storm.

keep riding the cliches bro Very Happy

I wasnt even talking about Benzema btw.I was talking about Higuain who had a decent 07-08 season and was clearly on the rise.

He was bought to become Raul's successor ?I cant say but you can keep dreaming, he wont be even coming close to Raul's stature.Lmao.get ready to see him sold or rot on the bench.

Nobody is asking him to become the new Raul, that would be ridiculous. And you do not plan for a young player to become a legend. He only needs to become great in this era and help the club to win trophies to become relevant, that's what we expect from all players.

Legends happen, you do not fabricate them. I do not expect him to to reach Raul stature, it's near impossible. But when you have a legend of your club on his way to retirement, you look to sign a very talented young player to help the club move forward, and that's what we did.

It does not bother me if he is benched or sold, he is a nice kid and i will look forward to see how it goes for him. All i care about is Real Madrid winning trophies and playing great football. As long as that part is fulfilled, Higuain can annihilate him for all i care lmao

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:30

VibeTribe wrote:La Liga is Bundesliga with two Bayerns,but they steal other league players as well.

Anyone who says football wasn't much more awesome before this Barca/Madrid generation is a fool...
Serie was also one horse league between 2005-2010..but you didint complain about that did you?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:31

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Pato and Robinho? Milito, Forlan, Pazzini, Zarate? Rooney, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen and Welbeck? Drogba, Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku? Are AC Milan, Inter, Man Utd and Chelsea ruining football aswell?
Hold your horses! Ibra is 30! They play with 3 attackers again, I see no problems! Milito and Forlan are prominent has beens. Zarate? Really? Owen, Hernandez and Welback ain't people you build a team around. Drogba? See Forlan. Lukaku, how old is he? Sturridge is a prodigy in a 3 man attack. Torres? No comments!
Still, alot of these players were bought just to make others weaker or beat them to the signing of such player..... Football is now a squad game and to be on top you have to have quality back up aswell as quality first eleven.... Oh yh Madrid bought Benzema and Ozil because Kaka and Higuian were both fell by season long injurys...... So yh quit moaning Laughing

Newcastle worst of the all both Leon BEST and Demba Ba best striker in the world and god hmm
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:32

The xcx wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:La Liga is Bundesliga with two Bayerns,but they steal other league players as well.

Serie was also one horse league between 2005-2010..but you didint complain about that did you?

:facepalm:

How does that even relate to this topic?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:34

VibeTribe wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Real and Barca destroy football - Page 2 1625187496

Oh the irony in this one lol..
It dosent relate maybe to this topic since I was quoting your words, but Its not like you were on Topic too..
So i facepalm you back Real and Barca destroy football - Page 2 1625187496
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:37

The xcx wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
The xcx wrote:

It dosent relate maybe to this topic since I was quoting your words, but Its not like you were on Topic too..

The topic is Barca/Madrid destroy football.How was I off topic?Where is this irony you speak of?

Last edited by VibeTribe on Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:37

xabi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Ibrahimovic, Cassano, Pato and Robinho? Milito, Forlan, Pazzini, Zarate? Rooney, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen and Welbeck? Drogba, Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku? Are AC Milan, Inter, Man Utd and Chelsea ruining football aswell?
Hold your horses! Ibra is 30! They play with 3 attackers again, I see no problems! Milito and Forlan are prominent has beens. Zarate? Really? Owen, Hernandez and Welback ain't people you build a team around. Drogba? See Forlan. Lukaku, how old is he? Sturridge is a prodigy in a 3 man attack. Torres? No comments!
Still, alot of these players were bought just to make others weaker or beat them to the signing of such player..... Football is now a squad game and to be on top you have to have quality back up aswell as quality first eleven.... Oh yh Madrid bought Benzema and Ozil because Kaka and Higuian were both fell by season long injurys...... So yh quit moaning Laughing

Newcastle worst of the all both Leon BEST and Demba Ba best striker in the world and god hmm

And they are thinking about signing Luuk de Jong or Maiga...? affraid

football is over people
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:40

VibeTribe wrote:
The xcx wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
The xcx wrote:

The topic is Barca/Madrid destroy football.How was I off topic?Where is this irony you speak of?
The answer is right beneath your nose..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:41

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
xabi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

football is over people

And Erik Pieters and Junior Hoilett Very Happy .......

Krul
Santon Taylor Coloccini Pieters
Tiote Cabaye
Hoilett Ben Arfa Marveaux
De Jong/Maiga

GET THE F*CK INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:43

The xcx wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
The xcx wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
The xcx wrote:

The answer is right beneath your nose..

Quote it smart ass.Do you even know what irony is?You always post like that and it's time for you to be exposed...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:43

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
xabi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Newcastle worst of the all both Leon BEST and Demba Ba best striker in the world and god Real and Barca destroy football - Page 2 2238782717

football is over people

And Erik Pieters and Junior Hoilett Very Happy .......

Krul
Santon Taylor Coloccini Pieters
Tiote Cabaye
Hoilett Ben Arfa Marveaux
De Jong/Maiga

GET THE F*CK INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
newcastle is destroying football..Best talents ever, not fair Sad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:44

How dare you bench Obertan?

SAF will send EPL refs after you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:46

Cool Afro Oh yeah!!!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:48

The xcx wrote:
newcastle is destroying football..Best talents ever, not fair Sad

Real and Barca destroy football - Page 2 Preview?imageID=1795078&text0=Let%20it%20flow%20bro&text1=

@ Nick

Have you not seen the Wolves game? we control the refs now Twisted Evil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:50

Afro deal with it.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 16:50

haah the real question should be why players choose to be a bench player for madrid and barca instead of starting for all other big clubs?

Certainly wage isnt the only answer.

This is a problem of other top teams being less attractive than real and barca,blame those teams not real and barca.Ask them why they cant attract players.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next