Kev
LeSwagg James
Adit
Senor Penguin
S
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid to bid for AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid to bid for AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic - report

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

Mourinho excuse to Florentino: ''Floren, i think our chances against Barca in the Champions League are not much greater than last year.''

Perez: ''Let's get Ibra. Another Galactico to the team = more shirt sales, revenue higher = win win'' :facepalm:

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid to bid for AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid to bid for AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic - report

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 am

Zealous wrote:At the moment maybe but definitely not in a few years time.

Ibra is really good but I don't think Madrid need him and Milan probably won't sell him till he's 35 anyway.

Although the potential LULZ if Ibra goes to Madrid are quite high. Can you imagine what pre-clasico press confrences would be like with Ibra? LOL

I can:

Ibra: Why we lost? We didn't lose, that's what the philosopher wants you to think. The score might have been 3-0 for Barça, but it was all boring-tiki-taka-philosophical football. Real football is played with balls, and we had 2 red cards, so we won. Oh, and I shit on Guardiola and if I meet him afterwards I will hit him so hard that...

Pep: Hi Ibra, how are you?

Ibra:Ehh.... uuuuh... hi! Hi Pep! I'm fine and you? I hope your kids are doing well, give my regards to your wife.... gotta go take a shower.

Mou: Por que? Por que we lost 3-0? Because Barça are very nice people? Because UNICEF? because we have many big game flops such as Ibra, CR or Higuain? Because we are violent? Pur que? Purrrrrr Que??

Pepe: GRraaaaaooorrrg. Groooaarrrrrggggg Hit, Kill, Hit, Kill.

Arbeloa: I want ankles. Gimme Ankles.

Mou: Purrr que? Prrrrrt. Prrrrrrt. Purrrrr queee?

Ibra: (while taking a shower). CR, stop throwing my soap to the floor! You are not my type! (I think I liked more the philosopher's team...)

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:33 am

Zealous wrote:For someone who has never even been to the camp nou you sure are smug.

What does it matter if he has been to the Camp Nou or not?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

free_cat wrote:
Zealous wrote:At the moment maybe but definitely not in a few years time.

Ibra is really good but I don't think Madrid need him and Milan probably won't sell him till he's 35 anyway.

Although the potential LULZ if Ibra goes to Madrid are quite high. Can you imagine what pre-clasico press confrences would be like with Ibra? LOL

I can:

Ibra: Why we lost? We didn't lose, that's what the philosopher wants you to think. The score might have been 3-0 for Barça, but it was all boring-tiki-taka-philosophical football. Real football is played with balls, and we had 2 red cards, so we won. Oh, and I shit on Guardiola and if I meet him afterwards I will hit him so hard that...

Pep: Hi Ibra, how are you?

Ibra:Ehh.... uuuuh... hi! Hi Pep! I'm fine and you? I hope your kids are doing well, give my regards to your wife.... gotta go take a shower.

Mou: Por que? Por que we lost 3-0? Because Barça are very nice people? Because UNICEF? because we have many big game flops such as Ibra, CR or Higuain? Because we are violent? Pur que? Purrrrrr Que??

Pepe: GRraaaaaooorrrg. Groooaarrrrrggggg Hit, Kill, Hit, Kill.

Arbeloa: I want ankles. Gimme Ankles.

Mou: Purrr que? Prrrrrt. Prrrrrrt. Purrrrr queee?

Ibra: (while taking a shower). CR, stop throwing my soap to the floor! You are not my type! (I think I liked more the philosopher's team...)

1. That was not in the least bit amusing if it was meant to be a joke. (and usually I don't mind at all a good fun-poking at my team, but that was just an abysmal attempt at humour)

2. I have never read one constructive post from you, ever.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:

1. That was not in the least bit amusing if it was meant to be a joke. (and usually I don't mind at all a good fun-poking at my team, but that was just an abysmal attempt at humour)

2. I have never read one constructive post from you, ever.

1. Your posts are even less funny. Wait for non Madrid fans to read my post, sure some will find it funny. Very Happy

2. We know each other? I don't have the pleasure. Very Happy

Ps. You can read my posts on Barça section, sure you'll find some of them "constructive", whatever that means. However it's pointless trying to be "constructive" in Gen Pop.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:19 pm

R.M already has one A.C Milan flop. No need for two.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 pm

No No No

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Ibra = winning the league
take him madrid, at least ull have a chance at winning something
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2