halamadrid2
7amood11
Adit
Ali
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' - Page 2 Empty Re: Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three'

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

Here you take it, but remember Lamps and Gerrard cant perform, you are stuck with Wilshere and Cleverley.

SO when did Gerrad failed to perform for England in CM so as to replace with the mighty Wilshere and Cleverly.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three' - Page 2 Empty Re: Stankovic: 'Italy in world top three'

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Statistics lie, Rooney is da bad player for NT in tournaments. WC 2010. I would like to see how many of his goals came from tournament matches, not qualifications.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 pm

ali8775 wrote:Again , I choose to judge teams on present quality but I understand where your coming from.
Yeah , it's mostly due to me being lazy lol I post short posts without making my point but it's your opinion and I respect it mate, we agree to disagree.

Also, no hard feelings of course Wink

Fair enough, and i about the lazy bit i feel ya half the time u take the effort to write a proper post and its either ignored or responded with one sentence answering nothin.

None at all Smile
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

Here you take it, but remember Lamps and Gerrard cant perform, you are stuck with Wilshere and Cleverley.

SO when did Gerrad failed to perform for England in CM so as to replace with the mighty Wilshere and Cleverly.

Cmonn dude gerrard and lamps for there league teams are champions but honestly regarding england,they have flopped whether they together or alone.

They had there chances and flopped it is time to bring the young blood, with players like gerrard and lamps beings subs.

If they couldnt do it in there prime they aint all of a sudden gonna do it now
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

michael1 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

Cmonn dude gerrard and lamps for there league teams are champions but honestly regarding england,they have flopped whether they together or alone.

They had there chances and flopped it is time to bring the young blood, with players like gerrard and lamps beings subs.

So maybe u could tell me which tournament Gerrard failed as a Cm for England?

Ofcourse the mighty Wilshere and cleverly taking the world by storm if they are played as a left winger.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:04 pm

I don't rate one higher than the other, but those who support Italy playing the "England have disappointed" card hardly have a leg to stand on. Italy has played far under expectations in all three competitions they've taken part in since '06. Just a thought.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:26 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
michael1 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

Ofcourse the mighty Wilshere and cleverly taking the world by storm if they are played as a left winger.

just pointing out that Wilshere played DM last year at one point and Cleverly played on the right for Wigan quite a few times...just saying lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:40 pm

ali8775 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
michael1 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

just pointing out that Wilshere played DM last year at one point and Cleverly played on the right for Wigan quite a few times...just saying lol

And Gerrard scored 20 gaols in a season for Liverpool playing as a RW in 2006-07 season. So ur point is?

Or are u saying that the mighty Wilshere will take the world by storm by playing as LW for England because he played few games as DM for Arsenal in carling cup games. Laughing

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
michael1 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:
Mid:

Fine let me rephrase that gerrard has always under performed for england and if u think other wise u have either never watched him at major tournaments or just have no idea what ur talkin about.

Secondly i never said clevrly and wilshere will take the world by storm, so dont put words in my mouth.

All i said was gerrard and lamps have had there chances and they couldnt do it and there time is done now.

Now its time for england to put their faith in there up And coming youngters.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Backspacer wrote:I don't rate one higher than the other, but those who support Italy playing the "England have disappointed" card hardly have a leg to stand on. Italy has played far under expectations in all three competitions they've taken part in since '06. Just a thought.

Really??

Firstly it 2 tournaments unless ur countin confed which means nothin and isnt a major comp !!

Secondlyyy im pretty sure england didnt even qualify for the 08 euros, while italy lost out to the eventual winners spain on penalties i might add !!

And thirdlyy our world cup catastrophy was down to lippis very very poor squad selection and u would know that italy fans saw it coming.

So really you and ur point u were tryin to make dont have anything to stand on at all.

I dnt even know whyyy this is even an argument.

England have been perrenial failured to be tottally honest.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 pm

michael1 wrote:Fine let me rephrase that gerrard has always under performed for england and if u think other wise u have either never watched him at major tournaments or just have no idea what ur talkin about.

Secondly i never said clevrly and wilshere will take the world by storm, so dont put words in my mouth.

All i said was gerrard and lamps have had there chances and they couldnt do it and there time is done now.

Gerrard flopped at tournaments for England because they played him out of position

So to say Gerrad sucks for England is ignorant(Which was the comment i was replying to initially).

As for putting inferior players wilshere or Cleverly iam all the happy for that if that means he gets more rest to play more for Liverpool.I dont give a shit about England.

But to say he failed to grap his chances 3 times when he wasnt even properly played in his position :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 pm

michael1 wrote:
Backspacer wrote:I don't rate one higher than the other, but those who support Italy playing the "England have disappointed" card hardly have a leg to stand on. Italy has played far under expectations in all three competitions they've taken part in since '06. Just a thought.

Really??

Firstly it 2 tournaments unless ur countin confed which means nothin and isnt a major comp !!

Secondlyyy im pretty sure england didnt even qualify for the 08 euros, while italy lost out to the eventual winners spain on penalties i might add !!

And thirdlyy our world cup catastrophy was down to lippis very very poor squad selection and u would know that italy fans saw it coming.

So really you and ur point u were tryin to make dont have anything to stand on at all.

I dnt even know whyyy this is even an argument.

England have been perrenial failured to be tottally honest.
Didn't say they outperformed Italy, bruh. Chill out.

Just that the argument can work on both sides of the coin. Italy have underperformed in the three competitions since '06.

Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
michael1 wrote:Fine let me rephrase that gerrard has always under performed for england and if u think other wise u have either never watched him at major tournaments or just have no idea what ur talkin about.

Gerrard flopped at tournaments for England because they played him out of position

So to say Gerrad sucks for England is ignorant(Which was the comment i was replying to initially).

As for putting inferior players wilshere or Cleverly iam all the happy for that if that means he gets more rest to play more for Liverpool.I dont give a shit about England.

But to say he failed to grap his chances 3 times when he wasnt even properly played in his position :facepalm:

Wow i really didnt see a facepalm coming.

Besides i dont see what the problem is he played on lefr side for liverpool and still scored out off his ass for them so that excuse is Moot not to mention the fact that even when he was played in the centre he still wasnt great.

Im sorry look gerrard is a great player he has jsut never been able to do it for england and thats the end of the story, many great players have never been able to do it for their country for one reason or another so gerrard isnt alone, and im not sayin it makes him less of player.

Point is gerrard is gettin on is age now and had his chance its time for the younger ones to step up and have a crack now
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:04 pm

You can compare France and Portugal to Italy, end of story. Unless you live in 1990
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey, look who we have here, one of the Portuguse fan boys. How you doin'? It's been a long time.

Odd, in 2006, we were considered not even to make it to the quarters due to all the scandals going on at the time in Italy, and what happened? We won the World cup.

In 2008, our expectations weren't even classified us as contentders, as most of the players were gone and we started a new squad. Well of course we didn't go far in 2008, we lost to Spain, not in regular time, but into the shootouts. We lost to the World and Euro champions. What's your point?

2010? What expectations? We all knew Italy sucked, us Italians hated on our own squad, on our coach who failed to call up our stars. Our squad stunk and we lost big time, just like France.

Speaking currently... Italy have completely change. Finally we are seeing true talent, true tactics and results. Being undefeated in the qualfiers, having the best defensive record out of all squads, breaking historic records in which we went without a goal against for 715 minutes, we qualified earlier than expected as once again historically we always qualfied late, just like 2006, 2008 and 2010 tournaments. We went undefeated with both Spain and Germany... and I can go on and on.

Expections now, say we are contenders, but since 2006, we never were.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Hey, look who we have here, one of the Portuguse fan boys. How you doin'? It's been a long time.

Odd, in 2006, we were considered not even to make it to the quarters due to all the scandals going on at the time in Italy, and what happened? We won the World cup.

In 2008, our expectations weren't even classified us as contentders, as most of the players were gone and we started a new squad. Well of course we didn't go far in 2008, we lost to Spain, not in regular time, but into the shootouts. We lost to the World and Euro champions. What's your point?

2010? What expectations? We all knew Italy sucked, us Italians hated on our own squad, on our coach who failed to call up our stars. Our squad stunk and we lost big time, just like France.

Speaking currently... Italy have completely change. Finally we are seeing true talent, true tactics and results. Being undefeated in the qualfiers, having the best defensive record out of all squads, breaking historic records in which we went without a goal against for 715 minutes, we qualified earlier than expected as once again historically we always qualfied late. Just like 2006, 2008 and 2010 tournaments. We went undefeated with both Spain and Germany... and I can go on and on.

Expections now, say we are contenders, but since 2006, we never were.

U shouldnt have bothered i basically already told him the same thing loll.

Also lets not get ahead of ourselves yes weve improved but there are still issues to be sorted out.but even if we dont win i dnt think well do bad by anymeans.

Best to be level headed or else well be the next englands fans Wink

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

What get ahead of oursevles? I didn't say... we are going to win. I said we are contenders...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 pm

I am still skeptical about our squad but to not call us contenders is ridiculous. Then again we werent contenders with nesta cannavaro zambrotta materazzi totti toni gilardino camoranesi gattuso pirlo buffon in their prime, so meh... what do you expect?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Hey, look who we have here, one of the Portuguse fan boys. How you doin'? It's been a long time.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Let me rephrase that; you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't post about Portugal.

The rest of this history lesson I could care less about, and completely ignores the point I was making.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Backspacer wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Hey, look who we have here, one of the Portuguse fan boys. How you doin'? It's been a long time.

The rest of this history lesson I could care less about, and completely ignores the point I was making.

Of course lie.

The history lesson was the expectations part you posted, in which is compeltely revelant to your post.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Backspacer wrote:

Of course lie.

The history lesson was the expectations part you posted, in which is compeltely revelant to your post.
Find me posting about Portugal in any fanboyish nature and I'll admit you're right.

I'll be waiting.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 pm

You were the guy who also told me that Marchisio was no where near Vidal, oh well, now I beg to differ.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:52 pm

The "liar" now is whom...?

Shhhhh
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Gerrard was England's best player in 2006 alongside Beckham

also England's best player last year in South Africa.

He can't carry the team playing left wing though...

He's played CM, RB, RW, AM, and CB for us, but never LW.

This Gerrard never performs for England thing is a myth

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Sepi wrote:Gerrard was England's best player in 2006 alongside Beckham

CB? Really? What game for Pool did he play there?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Sepi wrote:Gerrard was England's best player in 2006 alongside Beckham

CB? Really? What game for Pool did he play there?

a couple of times during Houllier era.

and if I remember correctly, Rafa played him as a Striker a couple of times too as experiment in his first year or 2 Very Happy ...but not an extended run. but it was fun watching it !!.

but yea, During Rafa's 6 years, for 3 seasons he played CM, a season in RW, 2 seasons in AM. His most profilic seasons statistically were 2005-06 (he was RW) and 2008-09 (he was CAM).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next