Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter"

+2
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter" Empty Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:43 pm

It 'grew up in the Juventus youth, but in the first team played very little: Davide Lanzafame has just 24 years, but a secure future ahead of him. On 24 June, Palermo and Juventus have not made any offer to the outside of Turin, with the participation so that resolved in favor of the Sicilians. Zamparini then decided to put it in the negotiations for Silvestre Lanzafame, and so he found himself to be a player in Catania. Now the former Brescia, intercepted by the microphones of La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter dreams of tripping the lighthouse: "When you play a team like the reasons they just go. We need to score points, I dream of a great game group a great victory. rossazzurro Scoring the first goal? It ​​might be the right time, but there are still many days to train, improve and pleasant to the coach in trouble. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter" Empty Re: Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Ok?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter" Empty Re: Lanzafame: "I dream of beating Inter"

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Whatever floats this breh's boat...as long as he aint at Juve good luck to him Wink

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Who is this guy, is he Italian?? :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Have to love how Devi used to make a thread for every single sentence someone said.

Used to be funny, but that guy was the truest fan I've ever seen.

I miss him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Best part of Devi was his absolute pride of Juventus and how any mention of Juve or Juventus legends (ADP especially) by a player, manager or figure and that especially outside the league, would be posted here and that as a topic.

Definitely the best Juventus fan I have come across and a great being as a whole. Come back when you can, fra.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:47 am

Vibe wrote:Have to love how Devi used to make a thread for every single sentence someone said.

Used to be funny, but that guy was the truest fan I've ever seen.

I miss him.

I'm still banning your ass.

Arquitecto wrote:Best part of Devi was his absolute pride of Juventus and how any mention of Juve or Juventus legends (ADP especially) by a player, manager or figure and that especially outside the league, would be posted here and that as a topic.

Definitely the best Juventus fan I have come across and a great being as a whole. Come back when you can, fra.

Your prayers have been answered child.

Missed you too guys
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down