Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!

+6
EL Patron
MJ
getdarker
KMD
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
10 posters

Go down

Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!  Empty Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Brazilian midfielder Denilson could be on his way back to Arsenal after a row has broken out between himself and the fans of Sao Paulo, who are demanding he never play for them again.

Denilson, 23, is on a season long loan deal with the Brazilian club, but after two red cards in just three games the fans are not happy. On top of that he has become embroiled in a row with them on Twitter claiming they are “very, very annoying.”

A section of the Sao Paulo supporters are now so angry at his comments they are demanding that he never play for the club again, and want him sent back to Arsenal.

How do feel about Denilson coming back guys? After all at the end of last season some of his comments hardly endeared himself to Arsenal fans did they. He said, “I’ve spoken twice with Arsene Wenger and my decision is clear. I’m not happy at Arsenal and, after five years at the club, it’s best for me to go.”

He also said, “My idea is to accept any offer from Spain, Italy or Germany from a club that is playing in the Champions League. So I am flying home to Brazil on Sunday and I’m hoping I can make a fresh start in Spain or maybe Italy.”

Oh right and where did he end up. Oh yes Brazil, and only on loan at that. We need the players, but after such comments would you want him back. He can shoot, and score from outside the box, something that we don’t do, but personally I’m not sure he would get a warm welcome. So much for that fresh start he was talking about.
http://justarsenal.com/oh-no-denilson-is-coming-back-to-arsenal/10686

lol :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!  Empty Re: Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!

Post by Sushi Master Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Sorry, but we have enough useless players milking our wage bill.

Just shows how useless he is when he can't even perform in the Brazilian league.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!  Empty Re: Oh No! Denilson Is Coming Back To Arsenal!

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Sorry, but we have enough useless players milking our wage bill.

Just shows how useless he is when he can't even perform in the Brazilian league.

If we only can get ride of all the useless players and replace them with 2 quality players we will be a top team again.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Sorry, but we have enough useless players milking our wage bill.

If we only can get ride of all the useless players and replace them with 2 quality players we will be a top team again.
Who wouldn't want that?

I'd conform myself with giving van Persie Denilson's wages, really Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Bendtner, who has joined the Black Cats on a season-long loan deal, described the snub as his "worst moment in football" having played in five League Cup games, scoring three goals, prior to the final against Birmingham City which Arsenal eventually went on to lose.

"I can point to a precise moment I knew I had to leave," Bendtner told the Journal.

"It was when I looked at the team sheet before the Carling Cup final and saw that I was not going to start. It was my worst moment in football.

"I was sad, stunned and disappointed beyond measure.

"I had played all our matches in the competition, scored goals and I was feeling really sharp.

"I felt things would never be good for me again at Arsenal after that."

The Danish forward expressed his disappointment at his ineligibility for Sunderland's game against Arsenal following the international break due to the terms of his loan deal.

"That is frustrating but hopefully the lads will do well," he said.

"It is a tough place. We know how Arsenal will play. We will have to try to get something out of the game."

Bendtner scored his first Premier League goal for Sunderland against West Bromwich Albion last weekend and admitted his relief to get off the mark.

"I was delighted to get my first goal," he said. "[Stephane] Sessegnon pulled it back, I saw the tackle coming in and I hit it.

"It took a deflection and it went in. It was a relief. It is always special to get off the mark.

"It was always going to come at one point if you keep putting yourself in among the chances."

Sunderland have endured a rocky start to the season, having won just once in their opening seven matches, but Bendtner is confident in the quality at Steve Bruce's disposal and hoped his budding partnership with Sessegnon in attack could drive the team forward.

"You can see Sessegnon and I are starting to gel together. We are trying to find each other, look for the balls to put one another in in training.

"We put a lot of work in to see if we can find the runs and the goals we do in training.

"We have great players here. It is down to us to prove that and not just talk about it.

"We would rather show on the pitch that we should be on the other side of the table. I am sure we will in the weeks to come after the international break.

"We are good enough and strong enough, but we just need back- to-back wins."

No way we should bring Bendtner back also.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:48 pm

I'd actually like Bendtner back. Well, if he does well and maintains his form. He's one of those players that thrives on confidence, and I'm pretty sure he'd do better than Chamakh.

Really, he wasn't bad here, but who the hell expects a targetman to perform on the wings?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 pm

lol at denilson, he should just leave and go to a 2nd tier league
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by getdarker Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:39 pm

how much does sau paulo pay of denilsons wages? does anyone know
getdarker
getdarker
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Denilson's life would make a great movie, if he was good at football.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:52 pm

MJGunner wrote:Denilson's life would make a great movie, if he was good at football.
lol. :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

MJGunner wrote:Denilson's life would make a great movie, if he was good at football.

Scratch that, he could always settle for a comedy.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 pm

but don't you guyz feel bad for him?

actually i feel bad for arsenal, shows the quality of some players :facepalm:
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 pm

KMD wrote:but don't you guyz feel bad for him?

actually i feel bad for arsenal, shows the quality of some players :facepalm:

I feel bad that he found out at 23 years old that he picked the wrong profession. Dude shoulda been an accountant Mad
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:42 pm

He can't hack it over there....he is doing this on purpose so he can come back here get his wages and do sweet *bleep* all. sorry Dean-nilson you staying there Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 pm

i dont want him.

this dude thought he was deserving of champions league football and now he's stinking up the brazilian league. we cant tolerate mediocrity anymore.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:42 am

I'm pretty sure Denilson has made more than 3 appearances for Sao Paulo. Maybe an ultras section of the fans got a little pissy that he got sent off early for them, but whether they like it or not he is clearly continuing to play for them. I think it's unlikely that he will be coming back before the end of the season. That being said, when he first went there he mentioned that he would like to come back and play for Arsenal, so we'll see what the future holds I guess. He had some good performances for us, but he has clearly declined in recent times.

As for Bendtner, I actually rate him. I almost feel embarrassed saying that sometimes because a lot of people don't agree, but I personally think our striking options are weaker without him and I will be disappointed if he never plays for us again.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:12 am

Bendtner said he will never play for Arsenal again.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:22 am

I don't want players who don't play for the badge. Bendtner can rot in hell for all I care.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:31 am

Sell Bendtner, make about 8 million. sell the rest of the dead weight (denilson, Squi, Blondie, Rosicky/Arshavin) buy Andre Schurrle Very Happy
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 pm

MJGunner wrote:Sell Bendtner, make about 8 million. sell the rest of the dead weight (denilson, Squi, Blondie, Rosicky/Arshavin) buy Andre Schurrle Very Happy
Oh, yes.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down