The time has come to leave Palermo - Javier Pastore

Go down

The time has come to leave Palermo - Javier Pastore Empty The time has come to leave Palermo - Javier Pastore

Post by S Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Javier Pastore has declared that he is ready to leave Palermo in the summer transfer window.

The Argentina international was one of the revelations of Serie A in the first half of the season and clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United, Roma, AC Milan and Inter have all been linked with a move for the 21-year-old playmaker.

Pastore has indicated that he wants to depart the Sicilian club, and Fox Sports-Del Plata quotes the player as saying: "I think that the moment has come to leave Palermo."

Recent reports suggested that Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini had rejected a €50 million offer from Chelsea for the gifted midfielder, but Zamparini has since denied those rumours, and added that he would be quick to accept such a bid.

"How could anyone turn down €50m cash for Pastore? I never saw such an offer," he said, according to Il Giornale on Monday. "Do you think if they put that money on the table, that I would throw it away?"

Pastore's current contract with Palermo runs until the summer of 2015, but the youngster is remain at the club following his recent comments and the gathering interest of several European giants.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down