McLewis
Catracho
Sir Psycho
RealGunner
62 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What brand do you wear.

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 45% 
[ 26 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 33% 
[ 19 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 10% 
[ 6 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 5% 
[ 3 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 2% 
[ 1 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Voting_bar 5% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 58

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Empty Re: What boots do you rock?

Post by Nishankly Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Hmm, My friend brought tiempos, He had a hard time getting used to it.. Now days he plays pretty well with it and yeah he usually plays short precise passes..

Btw do you have any idea about f50s or mecurials?

I don't like mercurials tbh, too flashy for my liking..

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

Im currently own Nike mercurial, Nike tiempo (my fav Razz) and Adidas predators
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am

I have the Puma V 2.10 absolutly love them they so light and my touch is always better with them on might just be me...lol

Also I have black nike tiempos
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 am

I'm the only Lotto?

WHAT?!

After wearing a couple pairs over the years, I can't wear anything other than lottos, it just doesn't compare, in my opinion. The quality is fantastic.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:34 am

I've only ever had 2 boots in my life I would consider top quality at the time that I bought them. They have both been destroyed over time Sad

These days I pretty much just play in casual leagues so I have the cheapest Predators I could find. My feet get torn apart if it is a particularly rough game though. I will definitely buy some new ones soon though, but probably not Adidas because that is what I've always worn.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Puma are probably the best one's.I've wearn Puma for 3 years, this year i've switched to Nike.

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 11587&docid=yJvkuGdW_3q1DM&w=650&h=456&ei=5NOBTo37Bo_N4QSNp9RX&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=242&page=2&tbnh=122&tbnw=174&start=8&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:8&tx=70&ty=29

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Puma_King_Rugby_Boots_ProSG
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:51 pm

metinsk wrote:Puma are probably the best one's.I've wearn Puma for 3 years, this year i've switched to Nike.

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 11587&docid=yJvkuGdW_3q1DM&w=650&h=456&ei=5NOBTo37Bo_N4QSNp9RX&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=242&page=2&tbnh=122&tbnw=174&start=8&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:8&tx=70&ty=29

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Puma_King_Rugby_Boots_ProSG

Who is the girl in your sig ? Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Adidas Copa Mundials Beckenbauer style Cool

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Adidas%20Copa%20Mundial%20Team%20Astro%20Football%20boot%20black
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Anybody used AdiPure's here?

I mostly just want to know how thick/protective they are..

I'm not looking for anything like the Mercurial's or AdiZeros If you get what I mean
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 pm

I used this Predator:
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Adidas_predator_x_review2

I'm not an expert on boots as I tend to believe more in the user rather than the equipment... but they were pretty good. Nice mixture of power and touch.

However, it'd be nice if there was a bit more grip for the ball on the studs... I found with some balls/conditions it was very slippery and sometimes I wasn't confident taking the touch because of the boot. I'd also like something with a bit closer feel... I play a lot with my bare feet, and I have much closer control and dribbling skills with bare feet.

You guys sound you might know a bit. Any recommendations? I'm a primarily technique based player, though one of my assets is a long-shot if that helps.

Oh... another thing... My toes bled quite a lot in these shoes, but I think that was due to my feet problems rather than the shoe... maybe not though lol.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm

haven't bought a new set of boots in a few years, these still serve me well
Nike Total Laser II
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 17c8674184a83ee926b77e6f66df4bba-1-3-chaussures-nike-total-90-laser-ii
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Oh I DEFINITELY agree with what BarcaKizz just said

My number 1 complaint about those predators is that the grip for pulling the ball back is absolute shit...In game situations if there is any sort of slickness pull-backs are near impossible to pull off consistently

Even if the conditions are dry its not easy...definitely annoying
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm

bhends wrote:Anybody used AdiPure's here?

I mostly just want to know how thick/protective they are..

I'm not looking for anything like the Mercurial's or AdiZeros If you get what I mean

Yeah, I've worn Adipure. Great boot IMO. They are not very thick, unlike the predators, nor do they have the same type protection. It's a pretty lightweight boot though...always has been. I like it simply because it's a simple design and not overtly flashy.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 pm

mercurial vapor superfly ii
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Ah.... the age old footyboots debate.

I'd say listen/read this post carefully as I used to be a serial football cleats collector (still am).

Nike Mercurials: The single biggest sham of football cleats in the history of cleats. These boots are like apple, all marketing hype and zero substances. Its done through having players like Ibra, CR7 etc wear their boots, along with all the hype on its "technology" and lightweight. The boot offers deplorable touch, no power, no support, no grip as the only thing they offer is it being lightweight. The difference is that I found myself deciding most of the time whether I should play with or without shoes as without, offers far more touch then this plastic piece of overpriced crap. I guess there aim is to deduce the weight until it gives you the ankle support of..... well nothing. DO NOT WASTE your money on this. Marketing at its finest.

CTR 360 Maestro: No difference between 1 and 2. Pure marketing gimmicks with those touch pads and atrocious passing zone as the boot is inconsitent. Great touch but no power, and no durability makes this boot just a reason to show off to your friends before it collapses within 3-4 months.

T-90: Aside from its gimmicky shooting pad, it does not offer much as the overall structure of laser II and 3 are way to rigid and force you to use the spots within the boot that aren't misshapen or ergonomically impractical. Another gimmick.

Tiempo: The single-most impressive boot for years on end from Nike is this boot is in fact pure class. What it lacks in its slightly heavier weight, it makes up for comfort, touch, power and frankly, everything else. A true heritage boot as its surprising that the boot that is cheapest on the market is in fact its best one.

Notice a trend here? Nike is simply the worlds best company in marketing its products, whereas most of their products are insanely overpriced and lack quality and durability.

Adidas.

F50: The rich mans mercurial. I'll make it simple, yes, it does weigh just about 0.0002324 more grams then mercurial, but it has the touch, grip and power that mercurials promise, but never deliver. Superb boot, but not my type.

Predators: I stopped buying predators after the Predator 9 (the one with the lace in the bottom) as the reason why I will explain. Predators are great imo as I stuck with this boot for years. Its by far the best in the power category and is quite lightweight. Some problems are that its grip rubs off in almost all of their boots as well as the overall shape of the boot is uncomfortable. In the end, I would recommend this boot as its also absorbs impact from oncoming feet and just is a superb cleat all round.

AdiPure: The reason why I stopped wearing predators. Another example of how the cheapest boot is actually the finest. This is a boot that looks the best and just oozes class. The difference between this and the rest is that Adipure actually has Kangaroo leather which is twice as durable and offers more touch then calf leather and especially synthetic. Its the most comfortable boot, lightweight......I'll stop here as it offers EVERYTHING. Buy this boot and you will never look back. Do not fall for the marketing hype of today. This is like the Clarence Seedorf of cleats.

Side note: Only other brand I have bought are lotto boots are they seem to have the best stitched boots as all of them are hand made. They don't have the technology of today but they are all full of quality build.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:24 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:haven't bought a new set of boots in a few years, these still serve me well
Nike Total Laser II
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 17c8674184a83ee926b77e6f66df4bba-1-3-chaussures-nike-total-90-laser-ii
I had those a few years ago, they don't fit me anymore though, great boots Thumbs up The power on them was great.

Arquitecto wrote:Ah.... the age old footyboots debate.

I'd say listen/read this post carefully as I used to be a serial football cleats collector (still am).

Nike Mercurials: The single biggest sham of football cleats in the history of cleats. These boots are like apple, all marketing hype and zero substances. Its done through having players like Ibra, CR7 etc wear their boots, along with all the hype on its "technology" and lightweight. The boot offers deplorable touch, no power, no support, no grip as the only thing they offer is it being lightweight. The difference is that I found myself deciding most of the time whether I should play with or without shoes as without, offers far more touch then this plastic piece of overpriced crap. I guess there aim is to deduce the weight until it gives you the ankle support of..... well nothing. DO NOT WASTE your money on this. Marketing at its finest.

CTR 360 Maestro: No difference between 1 and 2. Pure marketing gimmicks with those touch pads and atrocious passing zone as the boot is inconsitent. Great touch but no power, and no durability makes this boot just a reason to show off to your friends before it collapses within 3-4 months.

T-90: Aside from its gimmicky shooting pad, it does not offer much as the overall structure of laser II and 3 are way to rigid and force you to use the spots within the boot that aren't misshapen or ergonomically impractical. Another gimmick.

Tiempo: The single-most impressive boot for years on end from Nike is this boot is in fact pure class. What it lacks in its slightly heavier weight, it makes up for comfort, touch, power and frankly, everything else. A true heritage boot as its surprising that the boot that is cheapest on the market is in fact its best one.

Notice a trend here? Nike is simply the worlds best company in marketing its products, whereas most of their products are insanely overpriced and lack quality and durability.

Adidas.

F50: The rich mans mercurial. I'll make it simple, yes, it does weigh just about 0.0002324 more grams then mercurial, but it has the touch, grip and power that mercurials promise, but never deliver. Superb boot, but not my type.

Predators: I stopped buying predators after the Predator 9 (the one with the lace in the bottom) as the reason why I will explain. Predators are great imo as I stuck with this boot for years. Its by far the best in the power category and is quite lightweight. Some problems are that its grip rubs off in almost all of their boots as well as the overall shape of the boot is uncomfortable. In the end, I would recommend this boot as its also absorbs impact from oncoming feet and just is a superb cleat all round.

AdiPure: The reason why I stopped wearing predators. Another example of how the cheapest boot is actually the finest. This is a boot that looks the best and just oozes class. The difference between this and the rest is that Adipure actually has Kangaroo leather which is twice as durable and offers more touch then calf leather and especially synthetic. Its the most comfortable boot, lightweight......I'll stop here as it offers EVERYTHING. Buy this boot and you will never look back. Do not fall for the marketing hype of today. This is like the Clarence Seedorf of cleats.

Side note: Only other brand I have bought are lotto boots are they seem to have the best stitched boots as all of them are hand made. They don't have the technology of today but they are all full of quality build.
Great post again, Arq, very informative. Which would cleat would you recommend to someone that is coming back to football from an extended period of time off (basically a beginner)?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Knowing Arq, I think he would recommend you pick up the Adipure. We have talked about boots in the past and I'm fairly certain that would be his choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm

superfly commercials sold me,got it as my bday present
What boots do you rock? - Page 2 Nike_2D00_Vapor_2D00_Superfly_2D00_III_2D002D00_PlumWindchillVolt_2D00_Img_2D00_Main
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I tend to play bare foot or any old boots really. But I have this love for anything Adidas for some reason...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Knowing Arq, I think he would recommend you pick up the Adipure. We have talked about boots in the past and I'm fairly certain that would be his choice.
Yeah he spoke very highly of them, I think I'm going to try and find these somewere because they look fckin class and are according to Arq

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 34197

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 pm

The only Nike boot I would recommend is the Tiempo and to be honest, it seems the Adipure is a rich-mans Tiempo. I think you should pick those up, I hadn't seen that pair you posted and I must say they do look class Thumbs up

I wish they had a turf version, not much grass around these parts. I've heard it's not wise to wear cleats on turf, but I've seen a few people do it already. Does anyone have experience with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 pm

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 F-yeah

Lotto's ftw
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:The only Nike boot I would recommend is the Tiempo and to be honest, it seems the Adipure is a rich-mans Tiempo. I think you should pick those up, I hadn't seen that pair you posted and I must say they do look class Thumbs up

I wish they had a turf version, not much grass around these parts. I've heard it's not wise to wear cleats on turf, but I've seen a few people do it already. Does anyone have experience with that?
Tiempo's are my second choice Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 am

I play with just my bare feet
cus i'm a brutal mother f**ker
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by paddy Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 am

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 ADI_10143_F

paddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 am

What boots do you rock? - Page 2 482784_9f6d9353a8efbe99c93ef9f0248cdd50
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next