Ganso
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OT:  Lyon Empty OT: Lyon

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Are playing very, very, very well.

Defense is tough as nails (best in L1).
Gonalons, the young DM, has been incredible. In fact, he will get called by Blanc to the France NT for the key 2 Euro games next month. Actual upgrade over Toulalan because he's very mobile.
Grenier, the player the Lyon wanted to open up space for with the Pjanic sale, is picking up steam.
Gomis is on fire.
Bastos is playing well.
Lacazette, the young CF, will be there too.
They have Fofana on the bench.

They look like a completely different them than last year... as if the handcuffs were taken off.

We will have our hands full.

Back to top Go down

OT:  Lyon Empty Re: OT: Lyon

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Lacazette is from OL?didnt know...damn their strong,gomis and bastos are in form as hell
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 pm

i want cissokho from them lol. thats about it.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Fofana is with OL too Ganso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Lyon will lose against us. We need 3 guys to be fit: Khedira (most important) Ozil and Benz Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:Fofana is with OL too Ganso.

yeah I really like fofana too

Back to top Go down

Post by bebop_23 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 pm

the first game against lyon...is it home or away?
bebop_23
bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Babun... they are tough in the midfield. Their strength really. Bastos, Kallstrom, Gonalons, Grenier and Fofana. Most of these guys are bruisers with technique (Bastos being the speed+technique guy). We'll have trouble there, Khedira or not.

Gomis is acting like a great true 9 and he is so freakin physical. Lacazette, who is very good and can score, started next to him tonight and was playing the winger/SS role with Bastos taking another wing.

If we play like we are, we don't beat them imo.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Remi Garde :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Remi Garde :bow:

Yeah. He has them playing the style that brought them to the elite of Europe a few years back. Very young team too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:Babun... they are tough in the midfield. Their strength really. Bastos, Kallstrom, Gonalons, Grenier and Fofana. Most of these guys are bruisers with technique (Bastos being the speed+technique guy). We'll have trouble there, Khedira or not.

Gomis is acting like a great true 9 and he is so freakin physical. Lacazette, who is very good and can score, started next to him tonight and was playing the winger/SS role with Bastos taking another wing.

-------Alonso-----Khedira---------

---Ozil-------Kaka---------CR7---
-------------Benz------------------

I don't care who they'll play Very Happy The red guys will make sure that we'll own their midfield Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Babun... they are tough in the midfield. Their strength really. Bastos, Kallstrom, Gonalons, Grenier and Fofana. Most of these guys are bruisers with technique (Bastos being the speed+technique guy). We'll have trouble there, Khedira or not.

I don't care who they'll play Very Happy The red guys will make sure that we'll own their midfield Very Happy

I'd swap CR7 and Benz around for the game against Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

babun1024 wrote:

We need Lass in this one in a 3-man midfield. Bastos and Lacazette will eat our fullbacks alive imo. Marcelo's being figured out defensively (he lunges almost all the time; just need to bait him) and Ramos is error-prone. Gomis is stronger than Pepe lol.

Really, really need to control things in the midfield physically. This is not La Liga play where teams play nice. Lyon will come out and try to beat the crap out of us. Kaka will not survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

We need Lass in this one in a 3-man midfield. Bastos and Lacazette will eat our fullbacks alive imo. Marcelo's being figured out defensively (he lunges almost all the time; just need to bait him) and Ramos is error-prone. Gomis is stronger than Pepe lol.

Really, really need to control things in the midfield physically. This is not La Liga play where teams play nice. Lyon will come out and try to beat the crap out of us. Kaka will not survive.
So you want our apachi away formation? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

----------------Lass-----------------
-------Khedira-----Alonso----------
----Ozil---------------------CR7----
--------------Benz------------------

I don't think we need it with a fit Kaka Very Happy

-------------------Lass-----------------
------------Khedira----Kaka-----------
----Ozil-------------------------Benz--
------------------CR7------------------

That's enough security at the doors Very Happy We could rest Alonso as well. The guy needs some break because Sahin is still injured. We can't risk him, our game will turn into garbage with an off form Alonso Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Hope we smash these guys home and away.

After we do that I never want to meet them again in Europe for a while.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Ramos will get destroyed,calling it now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Ramos MOTM match calling it now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:47 am

trololololol sport i thought u hated lass and his lack of ability but now u say lass is needed against lyon? Lass has his qualities. just need the right formation and tactics and he shud be able to boss despite his ridiculous inconsistency. mostly though he needs to be used in a 3 man midfield.

I get that Lyon is physical. But why the change of heart for lass? isnt khedira not enough? sides that, if u didnt notice, im afraid lass isnt as physical as he used to be (lack of playing time will do that to lass). even if he was needed, he cannot perform to usual level until he gets a good amount of minutes under his belt. his stamina is not wut it used to be either.

that and u saw how lass is right now (vs rayo). horror pass...

@ Crimson
Why wud u switch aroud benz and cr7?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 am

Ganso wrote:Ramos will get destroyed,calling it now

Yeah, Bastos comes down his side and I think has 4-5 assists already... He needs to concentrate with this one.

And turok, nothing excuses lass' horrid performance. That's fine that he's not b2b type, but he was just breaking down on basic, basic plays. It's clear that he can only be effective as a destroyer, nothing else. We shouldn't play him otherwise. Btw gonalons, a kid, has been preferred to lass by blanc. His nt career is over until after the euros at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 am

hows Gourcuff doing, is he still playing like the Milan Gourcuff is he back to his Bordeaux-Gourcuff best?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 am

Gourcuff hasn't played this year (injured again) and probably will only rarely play... Grenier has taken his spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 am

Hmm we play them in three weeks so you never know what'll happen especially with internationals creeping up soon. Should be great to face a physical midfield, would prepare us for what's coming next year in the Knockouts [which we'll make hopefully Very Happy]
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am

Crimson wrote:

He's what Lass should be... as long as Kallstrom is there, he won't play much though. Next year will be his time or if Kallstrom gets sold over the winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:

He's what Lass should be... as long as Kallstrom is there, he won't play much though. Next year will be his time or if Kallstrom gets sold over the winter.

They got him for an absolute bargain too. Hope to see more of him, I will keep a close eye to see if he continues to develop into what I see him becoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:

They got him for an absolute bargain too. Hope to see more of him, I will keep a close eye to see if he continues to develop into what I see him becoming.

Lyon has a lot of the elite youth talent coming up. Besides the guys we've mentioned, Benzia is coming up the ranks too. They're interesting to watch if you like french football in general. Well run club imo.... lost their minds a little bit the past 2-3 years with delusional signings, but they're back to their winning model now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next