======================

Juvcelona Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve - Bologna : Goal.com statistic  Empty Re: Juve - Bologna : Goal.com statistic

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Pirlo= 63% of that possession

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve - Bologna : Goal.com statistic  Empty Re: Juve - Bologna : Goal.com statistic

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:32 pm

A vice for Pirlo is a Must, I repeat each every time for those who still have no clue on how Conte's tactics work and yet they can keep denying it, however thats how it is. No one is a Regista except Pirlo, when Pirlo out, I would love to see how Vidal would fit in his chose. Good bye possesion
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:A vice for Pirlo is a Must, I repeat each every time for those who still have no clue on how Conte's tactics work and yet they can keep denying it, however thats how it is. No one is a Regista except Pirlo, when Pirlo out, I would love to see how Vidal would fit in his chose. Good bye possesion

Pepe is versatile, he can fill in. banana
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:50 pm

:facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote: :facepalm:

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Its pretty simple though, Juventus will just have to play a different way without Pirlo.

Vidal-Marchisio, we won't know how they'd do until we actually see it. I can safely say that defensively Juventus would be stronger, and there would be more pressure from the midfield- enough to balance the lack of distribution from Pirlo is the question.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Luca wrote:Its pretty simple though, Juventus will just have to play a different way without Pirlo.

Vidal-Marchisio, we won't know how they'd do until we actually see it. I can safely say that defensively Juventus would be stronger, and there would be more pressure from the midfield- enough to balance the lack of distribution from Pirlo is the question.

I agree. I'd prefer to see how Vidal and Marchisio play together before I start saying that we need a backup regista. It's been said many times, but I'd also like to see how we look with the ball with our best wingers on the field, Elia and Krasic. Juve has played and won without a pure regista before and it would make sense to see how this team would function without Pirlo in the lineup.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm

I am all for getting Pablo Aimar in January to be a vice-Pirlo or for a Pirlo rotation, they both are 30+ now and are quality and won't mind rotating each other,

as for getting us a next quality register, we should honestly think about Valencia's Ever Banega, he is quality and am sure if we get CL he won't mind joining us......

again Matri is a good player but thinking about it, I am :brickwall: that after failing to get Kun, we didn't pursue Falcao..... man is quality as hell....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Falcao is nearly as expensive and not a second striker though.
Plus it would be several years before we see him, he doesn't speak Italian and he is a striker rofl (Hybrid of Quagliarellla and Elia)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Luca wrote:Falcao is nearly as expensive and not a second striker though.
Plus it would be several years before we see him, he doesn't speak Italian and he is a striker rofl (Hybrid of Quagliarellla and Elia)

well now that he is at Atletico, I dunno which team can buy him unless he becomes a free agent.... Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I REALLLY LOVED HOW JUVENTUS COPED WITH 10 MEN! WELL DONE!!
WE ALMOST WON EH?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Agreed ^^ brilliant pressure 10 men or now
I think the difference in a draw and a win yesterday was Matri being too isolated due Juve being in 10

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Luca wrote:Agreed ^^ brilliant pressure 10 men or now
I think the difference in a draw and a win yesterday was Matri being too isolated due Juve being in 10
I wanted to see quag.. was he on the bench? Matri didnt do much yesterday
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Quagliarella was indeed on the bench and I think he could have done more than Matri in isolation in my opinion.

Matri did as much as he is capable of, he held the ball up, he was in the right positions but alone he does not have the characteristics of being able to do it all. I think Quagliarella would have been better because I think he is a superior dribbler and he has better range.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Luca wrote:Quagliarella was indeed on the bench and I think he could have done more than Matri in isolation in my opinion.

Matri did as much as he is capable of, he held the ball up, he was in the right positions but alone he does not have the characteristics of being able to do it all. I think Quagliarella would have been better because I think he is a superior dribbler and he has better range.

Agreed. Cant wait for him to be back as a regular in the team
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down