Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

+39
Jack Daniels
VivaStPauli
Zees
Pedram
dostoevsky
Adit
jibers
Mamad
Superstone Mariomintsch
VanDeezNuts
kiranr
BarcaKizz
white_star
Magricos
StevieRayVaughan
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kev
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
The Messiah
Bear
PinePHresh
halamadrid2
izzy
7amood11
The Nature Boy
Albiceleste
Arquitecto
McAgger
rwo power
REWB
alexjanosik
Sushi Master
zizzle
S
the xcx
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
The BoyWonder
43 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2nd strongest team of Europe

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_lcap18%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 11 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_lcap53%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 33 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_lcap6%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_lcap16%Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 62

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Empty Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 pm

I think they could seriously challenge Barca. Forget Madrid. Bayern is the team Barca should fear, and the team Barca probably fear the most of all, if they at all fear any team.

everything is going strong, back in top in Germany in their own league, completely destroying Villareal 3rd best spanish team...I think this could be the season which they could be celebrating in their own stadium in may.

Last edited by The BoyWonder on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 pm

No Anzhi are.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe? Empty Re: Is Bayern second strongest team of Europe?

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 pm

I think they are the strongest team. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Bayern isint even 3rd strongest team of europe. Besides I thought we gave a barcelona run for their money, while bayern gave only a mear fight.
Stoke>Barca>R.Madrid...
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm

This is yet another knee-jerk thread..Wait until atleast the group stages are over..Yes they are in red hot form at the moment but the champions league has only started and there are still tougher games to come soon especially against teams like City..Reserve your judgement until then i would say..

Or you were advised by the likes of Idrisozet to make this thread.. Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:05 pm

judging by a few domistic matches and a win against a spanish team that isnt top 2 isnt very wise. lets wait untill they qualify to the CL knock out stages before we make up conclusions
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah, let's wait until the group stages are over. Having said that, they are definitely in the league of ManU and Madrid, we're no where as bad as some people make us out to be.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm

United are the second best team in the world.
But Bayern are up there.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

barca
united
RM/bayern/city

...they are 3rd best, joint with city and RM

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

I don't know how after a run of 5 EPL games, City can be classified as good as Real Madrid.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:24 pm

You do love playing the WUM, BoyWonder, don't you? Very Happy

As for the question - we'll see how Bayern will deal will ManCity and Napoli and then (hopefully) with the next teams in the round of 16, QF etc, then we can properly tell. ATM there are not enough matches played with this season's squad against strong opponents to be sure.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 pm

If come end of May and one of these teams are not in the final....I will be very surprised

Barca, Madrid, United, Bayern, and City....I'm hoping for a darkhorse to be the second finalist......BVB or Napoli preferably
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Bayern fans are seriously overrating their team.

Madrid and United are better while City are on-par sadly.

If it was my choice, I'd have Bayern 2nd as I love the team.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:33 pm

We're not overrating, we're just saying that you can't underestimate us. A lot of people here don't rate Bayern at all which is hilarious.

Meh, but I don't mind, I love being the underdog :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:I don't know how after a run of 5 EPL games, City can be classified as good as Real Madrid.
I also don't know how after a run of 3 years without a major trophy, Real Madrid can be classified as good as Manchester United.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I don't know how after a run of 5 EPL games, City can be classified as good as Real Madrid.
I also don't know how after a run of 3 years without a major trophy, Real Madrid can be classified as good as Manchester United.

That was my point, people on here saying Real Madrid can not be better than United just by looking at the team on paper. So I can easily say the same about City.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I am sorry but who the hell have voted for City?
Proved nothing as of yet and second best team in the world!!!

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

thank you

:bow:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Sushi Master wrote:We're not overrating, we're just saying that you can't underestimate us. A lot of people here don't rate Bayern at all which is hilarious.

Are you sure, my response actually come from the fact that seemingly everyone is rating Bayern as 2nd best as otherwise I wouldn't have declared that.

But I only hope for the best for Bayern as they are a torch and symbol for teams that don't need to spend like Madrid and City to reach the top along with their strong philosophy and management of the club.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

thank you

:bow:

But was it not you that said City is on level with Real Madrid? same thing LM10 said applies to this situation as well. So your contradicting yourself.

Btw I never neg repped you lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Man United > Bayern Munich
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

I think many people look at past seasons to rate the teams. We have a new season now, and this season, most teams have a lot of new players again and we can rate the teams only for the players that play right now. And these teams in their current composition simplxy haven't played enough matches to comfortably do a ranking. (As I never go for ranking a team just for the composition "on paper" as that is simply an illusion. Look how highly rated Coentrao plays atm and look what not rated Rafinha does in comparison.)

Last edited by rwo power on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:We're not overrating, we're just saying that you can't underestimate us. A lot of people here don't rate Bayern at all which is hilarious.

Are you sure, my response actually come from the fact that seemingly everyone is rating Bayern as 2nd best as otherwise I wouldn't have declared that.

But I only hope for the best for Bayern as they are a torch and symbol for teams that don't need to spend like Madrid and City to reach the top along with their strong philosophy and management of the club.
Well, then our brainwashing attempts seem to have worked, because a few threads ago everyone was talking about Bayern going out of the group, ManC raping Bayern at home, etc.

I guess our 9 games without goals and constant demolition of any opposition is finally kicking some sence into people.

I agree we have a strong philosophy and great management, but we spend when we have to Very Happy And will spend even more once we pay off the Allianz. Our internal spending is also great, granting our great players the wages they want in order to keep them here.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:54 pm

City a team who finished in 3rd place last season and making their debut in Cl this season..Man City manager looked out of depth against a team like Napoli who incidently made their debut this season too..Wonder what makes people think they or on par with the likes of Madrid..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Top 2? No, not at all. The #2 spot is for ManUtd (a good argument could still be made for Madrid though).

If I had to make a quick list it would be:

1- Barca
2- ManUtd
3- Madrid
4- Milan
5- Bayern

Yes, Milan are going through a slow start in Serie A, but they're still booming with quality and deserve to be there IMO.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next