Conte: 'Juventus aren't perfect'

Go down

Conte: 'Juventus aren't perfect'  Empty Conte: 'Juventus aren't perfect'

Post by DeviAngel Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:45

Antonio Conte again warns Juventus to keep their feet on the ground against Bologna. “You can’t think everything is perfect after two games.”
The Bianconeri are already being touted as Scudetto contenders with a 100 per cent record against Parma and Siena.

“We’ve got to keep our feet on the ground, knowing our path is long and difficult,” said the Coach in today’s Press conference.

“You can’t think everything is perfect after two games. That is excessive and you need balance when discussing these things.

“The fans must have faith in the work of the club, their Coach and above all the players.”

On Wednesday evening Juventus welcome Bologna and Conte could chop and change again with Milos Krasic and Arturo Vidal stepping in for their first starts of the season.

“Tomorrow’s game is by no means easy and we must be concentrated. Bologna are tactically unpredictable.

“What matters to me is that Juve have an attacking approach and take the initiative with intensity and grit. We want to become great again and to do that means work, humility and determination.

“We have been training together for a while now, so Eljero Elia, Marcelo Estigarribia and Vidal are all entering into the spirit. Vidal is an excellent player who is giving us a helping hand and a great deal of intensity.

“I must make my decisions and handle the squad in the best way. They are all trained to play two games per week, so fatigue is not an issue.”

The changes could also come in attack, where Alessandro Matri, Mirko Vucinic, Luca Toni, Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Del Piero are all battling for places in the 4-2-4 system.

“In my view there are no primary strikers or supporting forwards, as there are only centre-forwards. All of my strikers could play together. The important thing is that they work both when attacking and defending.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down