Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen

+3
B-Mac
TalkingReckless
dmize
7 posters

Go down

Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen Empty Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen

Post by dmize Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:28 am

It's gunna be hilarious. Jeffrey Ross, Anthony Jeselnik are going to kill it I'm sure. Mike Tyson will be there as well.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/roast-charlie-sheen/dashboard/desktop/
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen Empty Re: Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen

Post by dmize Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 am

Has me dying so far Laughing Laughing

Jeff Ross killed it haha. "Charlie if you're winning then this must not be a child custody hearing. The only time your kids get to see you is on re-runs"
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen Empty Re: Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:15 am

http://www.phstream.com/2010/10/comedycentral.html
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 am

Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen 428216874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:06 am

" I did one thing that every American would want to do, tell my boss to *bleep* off"

Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 am

lol the dudes were better then the chicks...that one bitch was cold as hell bringing up Ryan Dunne, Jeff Ross was the funniest forsure
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:16 am

In typical fashion the talking twats that are the human population of twitter are in an uproar over the ryan dunn joke

Lets ignore the facts that:

A) Macfarlane made a Winehouse joke in the first 30 seconds...But I guess Winehouse jokes are hilarious and Dunn jokes are disgusting and inhuman
B) Dunn's death was his own fault
C) Dunn probably would've thought it was funny
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:19 am

^^
Your sig is all lies, cuz I ain't on your ignore list :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 am

Your sig isn't large

I meant large in terms of KB size, not in terms if dimensions

Yours loads instantly and doesn't fck up my internet browser by taking 5 minutes to load like so many others on this board :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 am

bhends wrote:Your sig isn't large

I meant large in terms of KB size, not in terms if dimensions

Yours loads instantly and doesn't fck up my internet browser by taking 5 minutes to load like so many others on this board :coffee:

Great point. Once I forgot to use mobile version on my phone and went to a thread with 3G, and fak. like 50 MB of my month plan was used instantly because of those GIFs.

on the side note..does anyone still have the copy of my rant at manurooney from 6-7 months ago that got me banned?! (was reminded it after watching this Charlie Sheen stuff) PM please, if you do Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 am

My ignore list is up to lucky #13, I think I might have one of the biggest ones here :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 am

bhends wrote:In typical fashion the talking twats that are the human population of twitter are in an uproar over the ryan dunn joke

Lets ignore the facts that:

A) Macfarlane made a Winehouse joke in the first 30 seconds...But I guess Winehouse jokes are hilarious and Dunn jokes are disgusting and inhuman
B) Dunn's death was his own fault
C) Dunn probably would've thought it was funny

i think the difference between the whinehouse and ryan dunne joke is that, Steve O was right there on stage...you didn't have Amy Whinehouse bestfriend up there taking a direct shot from Seth Mcfarland
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 pm

if you want to watch it here are some links

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2727795-Comedy-Central-Roast-of-Charlie-Sheen
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 pm

It was a good roast, lol at Mike he killed me the whole show.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:It was a good roast, lol at Mike he killed me the whole show.

If even Charlie Sheen thinks you're f****** retarded, then there's a real problem.

Awesome show though, Jeff Ross by far the best one up there.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I watched this last night and it was, imho, the worst roast I've seen. The only funny guys were Jeff Ross(as usual), Seth Mcfarlane and Charlie Sheen...Shatner was aight too tbf.

Seeing Mike Tyson struggle to speak was painful and Steve-O wasn't funny at all too. The others wren't even worth remembering.

These Roasts are not the same without Lisa Lamponelli, Jimmy Kimmell and Greg Giraldo(RIP)

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down