Tomwin Lannister
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
The_ItalianFool
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An attempt to cure your insanity - Page 2 Empty Re: An attempt to cure your insanity

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 am

djfawnz wrote:sciacca how can you say that del neri failed with krasic? you really like to throw wood to the fire.

Simple, Del Neri failed with Juventus as a whole. With Juventus, he never got Krasic to track back, thats how.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

An attempt to cure your insanity - Page 2 Empty Re: An attempt to cure your insanity

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:23 am

djfawnz wrote:if you say krasic was out of form, then all of juventus were out of form.

I did... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 am

dont u ever sleep? do you work?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 am

djfawnz wrote:dont u ever sleep? do you work?

Nope, it's called school my friend? What's your point? Stay on topic or else don't post. And it's none of your business on what I do Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:58 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:This is my view. In my opinion, this is the correct view. Conte is doing the right things.

MY ASSUMPTIONS: 1) Conte is smart... Therefore, he knows Krasic and Elia and better than Giac and Pepe

THE BENCHING OF KRASIC AND ELIA.

Krasic: 1) Milos has been out of form for the second half of last season and this summer. He decision making has been poor, his crosses have looked terrible, and he hasnt been able to take his man on as he did in the first part of the season. Part of this is due to the fact that he used to utilize his speed mainly, but this isnt as useful in Serie A because we are tactical here and can handle speed by double marking, etc.
2) HE IS COMING OFF AN INJURY!!!!!!

Elia- 1) He does not speak italian, therefore he cannot communicate with teammates on the field.
2) He has a lot of pressure to carry our team, LIKE DIEGO. Conte is protecting him from this.
3) He has been on the team FOR 2 WEEKS. he is not settled, nor does he know our team well enough.
4) By benching him, he is doing something PSYCHOLOGICAL to Elia. This shows Elia the following: You are NOT UNTOUCHABLE. You have to EARN your spot. You have to have to WORKRATE that Pepe has. You have to BLEED for this shirt. You are not given anything at Juventus, you have to give EVERYTHING to Juventus. This goes for Krasic too.

Why you shouldnt be upset about not seeing Elia or Krasic yet: 1) CONTE WAS GOING TO PUT KRASIC IN BEFORE MATRI GOT HURT.
2)WE ARE WINNING! We are on top of the table. Are you a Juventus fan or a Elia/Krasic fan???
3) We NEED confident bench players. Pepe and Giac are getting confidence right now, and its working.
4) Most likely, Conte is smarter than all of us. Do you REALLLLLY think he doesnt seen the talent Krasic and Elia have? The guy gets paid to do this, he isnt a *bleep* idiot....

Anything else I need to explain?

Thumbs up Thumbs up
Posted something similar in another thread but couldn't have said it better...i wish i had seen this first lol
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
djfawnz wrote:sciacca how can you say that del neri failed with krasic? you really like to throw wood to the fire.

Simple, Del Neri failed with Juventus as a whole. With Juventus, he never got Krasic to track back, thats how.

thats like asking a player like Messi or Ronaldinho to track back for gods sake
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Johniet, use your logic lol... Wingers are required to track, the strikers are not mostly responsbile for tracking back and defending... the midfielders are which include wingers.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2