the xcx
SuperMAG
Le Samourai
izzy
Pedram
Turok_TTZ
14 posters

Go down

No Benzema, No creative buildup. Empty No Benzema, No creative buildup.

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

All the decent chances that we cud have scrapped, was from the plays that Benzema created or started. its seems now that taking him off is tactically suicide now. Ozil is dropping form, kaka showing his true colours, di maria still be di maria, and cr7 just cant do it alone and he isnt a creative force(too selfish).

I said in the chatbox that the moment Benz gets subbed out, our fate was sealed. I didnt mean to jinx us but i foresaw this long before khedira getting redcarded. its starting to bug me that how Benzema does correlates to how Real Madrid does...

Benzema must work harder next match, he has new responsibilities to shoulder for the team: ensuring our attacking and collective buildup doesnt fall apart, creating chances from nothing, create a illusion that we have a system. becuz its clear mourinho has no plans or system for attacking.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

No Benzema, No creative buildup. Empty Re: No Benzema, No creative buildup.

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm

:facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

No. Just no.

Not getting into this nonsense.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm

I disagree with the thread title and the dramatic post but agree with the undertones.

Right now I'm unbelievably mad that benz got subbed out at half time , esp with that horror show Di Maria being on the field , and him being our best player in the first half.

If you judge everyone based on this game , you're not doin yourself any favors, because clearly they werent focused.However feel free to judge di maria because he's been bad for a while.

The benz ozil tandem didn't get a chance today , ozil , higuain and Ronaldo just werent in tune.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:16 pm

he is right u know. the way benz hold and pass brings the whole team to attack. its where dangerious chances created.

If we put Higuain/Ronaldo and ozil for maria and kaka instead, it could have worked. but no, mou had his brillent plan.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Benzema, who was doing terrible but still creating chances, was easily our best player in the first half. he created the chances that wud have won us the game but those chances were wasted by his teammates. He had to go deep and playmake becuz a certain kaka didnt feel like playmaking.

the best chances we had was in the first half. i dont even wanna talk about the 2nd half. Mad Mad .

the fact that the best chances were in the 1st half, to me it pretty much says it all. Subbing out benz doomed us. did ozil do any better than the benz?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:23 pm

as i said against teams like those benz is the most importatnt player to have, he holds the key to unlock those teams, when is mou gonno consentrate on giving benz the tempo of the match is just unknown.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Ozil + Benz would have been ideal IMO.It's not about them competing against each other

Kaka was just occupying sapce........

the root problem here is the fact that di maria was still on the field after 96 mins and benz was off after 45.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 pm

yeah I noticed the lack of creativity when benzema was subbed off, bad call from mou. Higuain was total shadow
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 pm

:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Benzema missed twice as many easy chances as anyone else
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Jeps33178 wrote:Benzema missed twice as many easy chances as anyone else

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He also created infinitely more chances than anyone else seeing as no one else even created a chance.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Jeps33178 wrote:Benzema missed twice as many easy chances as anyone else
I am well aware of his missed chances but at least if he cant score, he will create chances for someone that can do wut he cudnt. its one of his best traits. and he did create the chances but there wasnt anyone who cud have taken them.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Sigh......don't create threads like this , people only use it to antagonise Benz.

Telling people the truth is clearly a fail. Reverse psychology is probably the best option.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:45 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Sigh......don't create threads like this , people only use it to antagonise Benz.

Telling people the truth is clearly a fail. Reverse psychology is probably the best option.

the truth is that benzema misses several shots any key striker should put away, benz is a great player and he's unselfish but i dont know what your on about creating chances. hes a STRIKER, if we needed him to create chances we would turn him into a midfielder

we have players like kaka, ozil, di maria, to create chances. Benzemas job is to put away chances and if he isnt fit to put them away then he should be replaced regardless of the fact that he sets up chances or not

Higuain needs to regain confidence bounce
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Jeps33178 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Sigh......don't create threads like this , people only use it to antagonise Benz.

the truth is that benzema misses several shots any key striker should put away, benz is a great player and he's unselfish but i dont know what your on about creating chances. hes a STRIKER, if we needed him to create chances we would turn him into a midfielder

we have players like kaka, ozil, di maria, to create chances. Benzemas job is to put away chances and if he isnt fit to put them away then he should be replaced regardless of the fact that he sets up chances or not

Yea , they created a plethora of chances didn't they? And Benz missed every single one . Sigh....... the point turok is trying to make is that outr creatrive game went to shit when Benz came off , that is a fact.

But you guys want to crucify him for missing a half chance from 40 yeards out.Today Benz created more than Kaka , Di Maria, Corentrao , Ronaldo , Marcelo and basically the rest of the team combined in 45 mins. But that means nothing because he's a striker right.

Cool way of thinking.He's a ss.end of story.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 am

Mourinho could put the offensive trio together when we started the second half but by miracle his made a PES substitutions.
Benzema is a master piece in creating chances and developping football but his instinct before the net was absent most of the time.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 am

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:52 am

Jeps33178 wrote:

The Main Reason Why Benzema Dropped Deep And Went Playmaking Is Becuz These Very Players U Mentioned That Are Supposed To Create Chances WERENT Doing Their Job. Benzema had to play out of his position and drop deep becuz his fellow teammates werent creating shit. If Benzema was actually receiving support, he wudnt have to go deep and he wud play his position and make the runs necessary to score. Di maria and kaka were shit against levante. why ya think benz started creating? becuz he got nothing else to do? NO. He is FORCED to do this becuz of his teammates went missing and passing being piss poor.

Higuain was alot worse today btw. but no blame to him, he just suffered wut benz suffered in the first half. the difference between the two however, is how they reacted to their situation. I believe benz handled it better.

Edit: to everyone sorry to make sensational title, im very bad at doing prope titles. having said this, sensationalist or not, the title isnt wrong.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 am

Its not benzema who'll make our game better. He also doesn't really affect the game in the way you put it out. The problem isn't the striker but the link between our attack and defense.

The stupid part was having coentrao and di maria on the wings with a useless kaka as the creator. Now the suicide part is what happened after khedira got sent off. We got rid of all the creative players. Benz, Marcelo [he's creative in his own way] and the useless kaka. We only had Ozil left with Xabi as the sole pivot so naturally we fell apart.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 am

lol benzema missed such easy chances and u still make a thread to praise him? he *bleep* shouldve put the ball into the net.. thats what he has to do
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 pm

if carvalgo plays this game i am gonna personally go and strangle mourinho, how many fecking times did he leave pepe on his own against 2-3 levante players, it was painful to watch, and what does he do for the goal, go for the same man as marcelo are you friggin serious, out with him please before we lose even more matches like this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 pm

@ halam2, I approve of the Carvalho scapegoating!

With regards to Benzema, I think Benzema should focus on his work and doing that well. I will admit he is quite a creative force in the final 3rd, this is because , oddly he seems to be most comfortable inside the 18 yard box, amazing composure. Having said that though, he looks mighty uncomfortable trying to rough it with whatever team's DM's- this must be left primarily to Cristiano and Mesut.

I think this is equally true of Kaka, id he is going to still be effective for us, it is not going to be in the centre of a midfield brawl, he also needs to push forward and stat forward (possibly on either of the flanks).

Edit OP: No Ozil, No creative buildup. as I thought, even though Ozil looked dead tired from the middle of the week, you could see exactly what we had been missing as soon as he came on.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:59 pm

the open goal benzema missed said it all about our efficiency infront of goal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down