SuperMAG
Zealous
Shamirr
H.A.
Giovanni10
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OT: I'm not saying I'm upset.. - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: I'm not saying I'm upset..

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:When I think of our team, when I think of defenders in particular, I cannot believe how we have for the last decade consistently made errors with the selection of our defensive players. Even now with someone as intuitive as Mou on board (with a former defender, Karanka, as his assistant) we are still making idiotic mistakes in signing and releasing defenders.

The last ten years have not been kind to Los Blancos when thinking of how we arrange our defensive 4. Names that persisted in the starting line up for years that should have not been there: Pavon, Bravo, Samuel (who admittedly only has a sh!t time in Spain), Cannavaro, Pavon 2.0 (Albiol) my gawd, the list goes on...

QFT, with regards to my past evaluation of Garay, that I didn't care about his injuries- I had a feeling he could be a good player for us one day AND I choked on my breakfast the day I heard he was sold to Benfica... yet Pavon 2.0 continues to fly under the radar.

It's not enough to say: "Now we have Varane :coffee: ", he is not ready for full first team action and Carvalho's age is really starting to show now.

Rooney, currently in arguably the form of his life at the moment, was shut down by none other than Garay last night... What we considered "surplus to requirements" Either I've been taking crazy pills, or finally I am vindicated in my analysis of the fact that he should have stayed.

wasnt rooney like rested?

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OT: I'm not saying I'm upset.. - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: I'm not saying I'm upset..

Post by teamanarchy Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:23 am

I feel similair... But to be fair to Garay, we couldn't keep him.
He deserves a starting spot and he wasn't getting that here.
I wish we could've kept him, but it wasn't timed rightly...
He's too good to be on the bench.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2