fatman123
lszanto
Kick
Babun
14 posters

Go down

Ballack's return to Stamford Bridge Empty Ballack's return to Stamford Bridge

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:19 am

Chelsea never reallly plugged the hole left by Ballack in their midfield. After his departure, they struggled in big games midfield wise. I'm not saying they should've kept him but an adequate replacements didn't arrive until the present day.
Ballack will take on Chelsea with Leverkusen tonight, they might have a chance if Fernandontscores starts Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ballack's return to Stamford Bridge Empty Re: Ballack's return to Stamford Bridge

Post by Kick Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 am

I feel we will be good to him. He left us on such a sad note (KPB Evil or Very Mad )

I do feel we will win though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Ballack's return to Stamford Bridge Empty Re: Ballack's return to Stamford Bridge

Post by lszanto Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 am

Should win, but we also have the Manchester game to focus on so it will be interesting to see how plays/who doesn't. I hope Ballsack has a good game as long as we win Smile
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 am

shame he left, i really liked him and i think he could still contribute to us if he were still at the club, no doubt our midfeild missed him, i think he couldve helped us during that bad patch last seasson

hope he gets the standing ovation he deserves
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:59 am

Notice how chelsea fans are only posting? He meant a lot to us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 am

Also there's only one Leverkusen fan and a lot of Germans don't like Ballack.

I hope he starts vor Neverkusen and wins this one though. At least once he deserves some luck.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow, it seems like Chelski fans knew his value for their team Very Happy He was like DLP, DM and B2B at the same time for them. Essien was their DM and B2B who carried the ball and Lampard the AM Very Happy
Mikel stagnated (Ballack role), Ramires is a tonned down Essien and Lamps steadily on decline Very Happy I understand why Torres was moaning a little but his teammates did score more than him Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I hope he starts, that's all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:37 pm

He'll do well. Very underrated Chelsea player. At least he won some PLs!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:25 pm

I had no Idea he still plays, why do Germans hate him?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:38 pm

He's very outspoken and dominant, many consider him arrogant and applauded Poldi when he slapped him. He gets jeered and mocked pretty much in every German stadium.

Imo I think he was already in decline when he joined Chelsea, they have never really seen the real Ballack.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Ballack was great for for Bayer and Bayern. When joining Chelsea like mentioned above he was already in decline but still gave the team something imo.

I always felt sorry for him never winning the world cup or CL!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Great character and player but yeah thought we never really saw the real Ballack at Chelsea.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Ofcourse you didnt, anybody who followed his Leverkusen and Bayern days can say there is a massive gap between Ballack there and in Chelsea. Abramovich always ruins players
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Today, Chelski officials organized a proper 'goodbye' for Michael Ballack,just before the game Very Happy Funny enohg, Leverkusen was his first big club and Chelsea his last Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Ofcourse you didnt, anybody who followed his Leverkusen and Bayern days can say there is a massive gap between Ballack there and in Chelsea. Abramovich always ruins players

It's his fault Ballack's body decided to decline? If anything Roman did him a favor by getting him even though he was in decline and allowing him to add a lot more medals to his cabinet.

You're such a hater. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I was very impressed with Leverkusen, they have such a talented team, Kadlec, Bender, Augusto, Ballack, Kessling at times they just strolled through the Chelsea defence.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Ofcourse you didnt, anybody who followed his Leverkusen and Bayern days can say there is a massive gap between Ballack there and in Chelsea. Abramovich always ruins players
Frank lampard, JT, drogba, cashley cole, ivanovic, mikel, cech just to name a few all say hello
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am

fatman123 wrote:
Frank lampard, JT, drogba, cashley cole, ivanovic, mikel, cech just to name a few all say hello

And Sturridge who was apparently going to get sold or loaned until we got rid of him. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum