Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce

4 posters

Go down

Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce Empty Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm

It is now official that Juventus have loaned Reto Ziegler to Turkish side Fenerbahce until the end of the season.

The full-back had only just been snapped up on a free transfer from Sampdoria in June, but was told he did not feature in Coach Antonio Conte’s plans.

The transfer session is closed in most of Europe, but Turkey can still make signings for a few more days.

“Juventus Football Club announce Reto Ziegler has moved to Fenerbahce. The Swiss international joins the Turkish side on loan for €600,000 until June 30, 2012.”

It is widely reported Ziegler could soon be joined by fellow Juventus outcasts Amauri and Luca Toni in Turkey.

Back to top Go down

Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce Empty Re: Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:12 pm

already posted bro
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce Empty Re: Official: Juve's Ziegler to Fenerbahce

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 pm

pasquale22 wrote:already posted bro

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Would it have hurt to keep him as back up? I mean... come on.

The 3 Juve problems were LB, RB and LW/LM.

Only 2 have been fixed. PDC is not a new signing and very injury prone. Grosso is obviously no longer very good and I think juve need to bring in a loan for a decent LB. It's really amazed me that we got somebody only to loan them straight away. LB is now a problem again...
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 am

TomJuve wrote:Would it have hurt to keep him as back up? I mean... come on.

The 3 Juve problems were LB, RB and LW/LM.

Only 2 have been fixed. PDC is not a new signing and very injury prone. Grosso is obviously no longer very good and I think juve need to bring in a loan for a decent LB. It's really amazed me that we got somebody only to loan them straight away. LB is now a problem again...

Maybe they are to bet on a young player...

We have restructured the youth system taking cues from Barca and Ajax. We've added younger age categories and on top of that there are regular co-ordination meetings between ALL coaches. Conte has a f**ing brilliant Primavera to call upon this year; Millions upon Millions have been invested. Especially considering were not in europe calling upon players like this is the way it should be!

Every single youth side this year are playing the 4-2-4 and there are definitely relevant options to Conte.

It's not that bad a situation.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 am

:facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum