Jack Daniels
Doc
Onyx
55 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Sergio Aguero Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Sergio Aguero Discussion

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 am

Seppuku wrote:I honestly don't want Aguero to come to R.M...He's simply not needed...

But in reality..He is by far....by far...the best striker in the world..
you forgot my african king drogba

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:48 am

The Madrid One wrote:he is not needed here, i find it kinda complicated to just let go of our strikers, i really hope to god we make the right decision by not buying aguero.

i mean adny havnt u seen the rumors die down, maybe it wasnt ever true..

There has certainly been contact made, but speculation on both Coentrao and Aguero has cooled in recent days. I'm not sure what you think of futbol_bill's "fiscal year theory", but it does make sense.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:55 am

but give me a reason of why mou wants aguero or neymar?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 am

The Madrid One wrote:but give me a reason of why mou wants aguero or neymar?

I think the relationship he has with Benzema is key, plus the qualities he brings e.g. his agility and dribbling, we could certainly benefit from.

Don't get me wrong, I've never been lobbying for Benzema to be shipped out, however, I won't lose sleep if he is sold.

I won't discuss Neymar because I don't believe it will happen, at least not in the short term.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 am

what is his relationship with benzema?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:32 am

The Madrid One wrote:what is his relationship with benzema?
I reckon there good, Benzema is not a bull type of guy.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:36 am

how to players act towards mou here is kinda weird, momo seems like, well i found it odd how they look kinda distanced...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:41 am

The Madrid One wrote:what is his relationship with benzema?

It looks at a point where Benzema's future is better served at another club. Can you tell me that Benzema has been in Mou's favour enough to convince you otherwise?

As far as I know, things haven't improved since May. The chance to sell him for a quality alternative is too good for Mou to pass.

Benzema is a cool and calm guy, but there comes a point where that becomes a problem for him.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:47 am

EC report that Aguero has asked for time and is just waiting for us to make the official moves. Juventus have made their intentions clear, but they are the contingency. It's what I've been saying.

They also are suggesting a deal with Neymar will be done shortly.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/futbol-atletico-madrid-sergio-aguero-juventus-real-madrid-fichaje-20110702-80881.html
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 pm

If benzema stays and proves himself over aguero affraid

Remember, there's no gurantee aguero will do good here. Or neymar (who will most likely come next season anyways)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:44 pm

adnyana179 wrote:EC report that Aguero has asked for time and is just waiting for us to make the official moves. Juventus have made their intentions clear, but they are the contingency. It's what I've been saying.

They also are suggesting a deal with Neymar will be done shortly.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/futbol-atletico-madrid-sergio-aguero-juventus-real-madrid-fichaje-20110702-80881.html

Interesting, I thought Neymar said it clear and cloud that he is not moving from Santos. I suspect the agreement will be only for Neymar to come here during January.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Apparently Juventus added Amauri to their 35m offer for Aguero.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm

what's the source?

and it's pointless, they have to do better than that lol, he sucks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I think it was Tuttosport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 pm

not surprised, gossip stuff. pure media speculation, why the hell would they want amauri, dude is a joke, still wonder how he got to juventus
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Doesn't matter, Aguero has decided. He wants Real Madrid and won't settle for anything else unless Real Madrid tells him he is no longer wished.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 pm

omarish wrote:Doesn't matter, Aguero has decided. He wants Real Madrid and won't settle for anything else unless Real Madrid tells him he is no longer wished.

and where exactly he said that is still yet to be found... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 pm

elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:Doesn't matter, Aguero has decided. He wants Real Madrid and won't settle for anything else unless Real Madrid tells him he is no longer wished.

He never said it but it's no secret he is still waiting for Real Madrids response. It is no secret he wants to go to Real Madrid, an we have the money. The buyout clause is 45m so it's not out of our reach. I don't see why he wont end up in R.M
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:55 pm

mtfootball wrote:Yeh Atletico are after 45m and plus Aguero pretty much wants to come to us.

I wouldn't be too sure; today TuttoJuve reported (along with a few others) Aguero saying "I am not thinking of Real Madrid" and added with his agent saying he is open to joining Juventus, it's a toss-up as of yet.

Plus, RM are at a disadvantage...I'm sure his mind is being toyed with by Atletico's president to dis-persuade him to join Real Madrid, which is rather logical given the rivalry which exists.

But nothing is decided, nowhere near decided. I reckon after Copa America things will be made clear. We'll see then.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 pm

omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:

He never said it but it's no secret he is still waiting for Real Madrids response. It is no secret he wants to go to Real Madrid, an we have the money. The buyout clause is 45m so it's not out of our reach. I don't see why he wont end up in R.M

like u mean taking a 45M loan from a bank? what happened to we made a profit of 500M last year?

come on son, no wonder Madrid hadn't shown enough interest in Kun, the money was just not there....

and Aguero in his recent inteview said he is not thinking about Real Madrid.....hmmm....sounds like some team has already snapped him like reports claim....

link to your loan news : http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/coppa_america/2011/07/02-181674/%C2%ABIl+Real+Madrid+torna+alla+carica+per+Aguero%C2%BB

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:11 pm

elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:

like u mean taking a 45M loan from a bank? what happened to we made a profit of 500M last year?

come on son, no wonder Madrid hadn't shown enough interest in Kun, the money was just not there....

and Aguero in his recent inteview said he is not thinking about Real Madrid.....hmmm....sounds like some team has already snapped him like reports claim....

link to your loan news : http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/coppa_america/2011/07/02-181674/%C2%ABIl+Real+Madrid+torna+alla+carica+per+Aguero%C2%BB

rofl you cant be seriously believing that bs... We're still rich and with the new shirts we probably have earned alot of money again. lolololol, are you seriously believing that?

btw how are R.M in a disadvantage? do you guys remember that juve doesnt play CL and agueros agent said that he prefers a club that plays in CL? that alone makes us in the advantage + we have the money, and he wants to come.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Yeh Atletico are after 45m and plus Aguero pretty much wants to come to us.

I wouldn't be too sure; today TuttoJuve reported (along with a few others) Aguero saying "I am not thinking of Real Madrid" and added with his agent saying he is open to joining Juventus, it's a toss-up as of yet.

Plus, RM are at a disadvantage...I'm sure his mind is being toyed with by Atletico's president to dis-persuade him to join Real Madrid, which is rather logical given the rivalry which exists.

But nothing is decided, nowhere near decided. I reckon after Copa America things will be made clear. We'll see then.

those medias are manipulating his words lol. he was talking about not thinking about his future since he was being asked about real madrid, he then added he only has the copa america on his mind. It's better to read direct quotes rather than media interpretation.

EC reported madrid interest in aguero back in november, then december when mourinho and perez made of him a target, and just after he got his clause down we started taking to him. It's something he has been thinking about for a long time to the extent of telling his teammates he would like to play for us. I doubt Gil can do much to change his mind.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm

omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:

rofl you cant be seriously believing that bs... We're still rich and with the new shirts we probably have earned alot of money again. lolololol, are you seriously believing that?

btw how are R.M in a disadvantage? do you guys remember that juve doesnt play CL and agueros agent said that he prefers a club that plays in CL? that alone makes us in the advantage + we have the money, and he wants to come.

we will all see where he will go to in the end....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 pm

omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I'd advise you to look at my above post which clarifies these discrepancies. As well, I know Juventus are certainly no longer a top three club as they were pre-Calciopoli, but players thankfully respect history and they are able to recognize that we will go back to being a strong club. I know Real Madrid are still a big club and have always been successful and powerful, but we were at one point and so players understand we will one day return.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I'd advise you to look at my above post which clarifies these discrepancies. As well, I know Juventus are certainly no longer a top three club as they were pre-Calciopoli, but players thankfully respect history and they are able to recognize that we will go back to being a strong club. I know Real Madrid are still a big club and have always been successful and powerful, but we were at one point and so players understand we will one day return.

I looked at it and I don't believe it.

Aguero wants to go to R.M, Maradona wants him aswell, who is his father-in-law.
Real Madrid has the money and are prepared to pay.
Atletico has said that if R.M wants Aguero, they will get Aguero.
Real Madrid are also a respected and history-rich club.

This puts us in no disadvantage. In fact, at the moment I think Real Madrid is in the advantage. Remember, he also bought a house next to Mourinho and Ronaldo. He also speaks spanish, he wants to stay in Spain and he wants a club that plays CL.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

omarish wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I looked at it and I don't believe it.

Aguero wants to go to R.M, Maradona wants him aswell, who is his father-in-law.
Real Madrid has the money and are prepared to pay.
Atletico has said that if R.M wants Aguero, they will get Aguero.
Real Madrid are also a respected and history-rich club.

This puts us in no disadvantage. In fact, at the moment I think Real Madrid is in the advantage. Remember, he also bought a house next to Mourinho and Ronaldo. He also speaks spanish, he wants to stay in Spain and he wants a club that plays CL.

one team have reportedly agreed contract terms with him already to which his agents denied they were in talks with that team, and later came back and said there have been talks with that team already proving reports true that that team had agreed terms with Kun. His agents were in Madrid to confer with Atletico Madrid to lower their asking price of 45M to 35M so Juve can buy him.

Juve

> already agreed terms

> Aguero's agent says reports are true, offer is concrete

> Aguero's agent: Juve has spoken to us about their project and their new stadium, Kun loves the idea.

> Marotta scheduled for a meeting with Atletico on Tuesday.

Am not saying it is a fact that Juve will get him, but come on son, the only reason we haven't signed Kun yet is because that foolish f**k Cerezo doesn't want to lower his demands to 35M thus prompting him to talk about Madrid because he knows Madrid Madrid would probably pay the 45M if asked.....

but thankfully, Marotta has said, a large part of our transfer money will go into the Aguero transfer. Come on, if you want a team that is in the lead for Aguero, it is certainly not Madrid as at yet.

Tuesday will be the deciding factor...

and don't ask me for the links because u read them all as well...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next