juventus101
DeviAngel
Luca
elm_baraja_shaman
juve_gigi
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty Re: Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow...

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

sciacca wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
Flashy and skullfull yes, arrogant and very discontinuous also.

The excuse for Cassano? :coffee:

Cassano is more talented and a far more decisive player though.

:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... - Page 2 Empty Re: Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow...

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Thats the beauty of this transfer.
He has a high ceiling at a low cost.
Also, Juventus have added Esti who is capable of pushing Elia (on his bad days) out.

It is a win-win

Juventus have to take this sort of risk. I also expect Elia to come out flying due to it being a big year for him with the Euro coming and at a new club, he must impress.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Juventus fan's can you tell em what your best line up will be as i have lost count what players you have bought by now.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 pm

sciacca wrote:

So Cassano is more talented and more decisive, yet he's arrogant... So once again why didn't we go for him? And yet Elia is a acceptable. Sure we do need an LW, but if I recall right, a World Class SS was needed not a long time go :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Juventus fan's can you tell em what your best line up will be as i have lost count what players you have bought by now.....

Check Kwame's topic

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm

sciacca wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So Cassano is more talented and more decisive, yet he's arrogant... So once again why didn't we go for him? And yet Elia is a acceptable. Sure we do need an LW, but if I recall right, a World Class SS was needed not a long time go :coffee:

can stop bringing the cassano case in to every topic its trollish ffs !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Juventus fan's can you tell em what your best line up will be as i have lost count what players you have bought by now.....

With everyone healthy, assuming the season started tomorrow and no CB joined

Elia-Vucinic-Matri-Krasic
Pirlo-Marchisio
PDC-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Vidal will not crack the starting 11 instantly, Pirlo and Marchisio are forming a strong partnership.
If a new CB does join, which is probable, Bonucci may be sacrificed.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 pm

How is it trolling? I'm trying to figure out the logic... How we can sign one arrogant player and yet we can't sign another one as that was the main reason lol

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

Where are you getting Elia is arrogant from??
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the.juve.man Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 am

pasquale22 wrote:Yehhhh although I'm waiting for some more Clarification . Very excited !

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/en/news/30agosto2011_elia_eng/!ut/p/b1/xZHJbrNAEISfxQ_gMIDZjuAx-2azeJgLwuCwr8YG_PR_Euk_5pxuqaSS6vB1NYEJROAueZV5Mpd9lzTfHrMxxYrCxVBIANxQBprlaoov-SHpUsSVQGr6FI69tcgnWGBaXiDMYtMfr4dG7x0uOMtcd0eKs-iNIb86TubRuvTa9Qom_NC4wqMb7sW8Rr7c48v28OIZX5ToUU3NFAbj03ZXjfFzlUxeRdFK-n3TDO8CeVfs5jQCzSlw_Xx-M2E4F0kXeVIBE1tEn9dj1jikMB26fKq3mnsE6yVelsfhmxn_nAV-GREQ0VeAiykAFEEiRaDQpgS0wJBVU-JIx6MIn0DgEHvVMtBCD1yoBnY5e655LAzfEmxSi61NyGy_fjueHahekdaYvfWXtcet3EaKPkTsMLaDh6a2KDv92bdKU9esF8H1vMxVqHv1YPgCsuCnBCSHhtM-3-3-g_3ykAv912C_NUb-GZhO4PLWfixp-wE-aJ5mKZpkaepLDzxLhFVKcbDXxZOGioGpvUyAzrvIkwOLPE0EONJCW6hMrIYkfz-0ZJEhpmVsl7z3-_JTvJ4g7F7QyK4xksSUc_a5r1nnTRSXTm_fYa5ya2-yE7OW2yhVa3oT0D4tx9FiIbqjZq6t5Kwb22rK8wxvKKn2fWzsH08-8au8U7Rzd8OYyuz36ut6FixbeI7ipRzjJx2RtEqLGB11XO8IW-3bOzG0r4Enf5bOxd3uH30VgbE!/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?pragma=no-cache

the.juve.man
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 am

pasquale22 wrote:Where are you getting Elia is arrogant from??

He is.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

Elia to Juventus, medical tomorrow... - Page 2 B060308c-6930-4c70-b2e6-e23973d8ef94
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

sciacca wrote:

He is.
How ? Explain
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

His overconfidence and general bad attitude in the later days of his Hamburg career, much of it strikes me as arrogance; maybe I'm reading it wrong, could just be his swagger. But for sure, his problem is not the ability inherent in his feet, that is undeniable, his problem is more mental. Tactics, motivation and general attitude needs work.

As I said somewhere else, I watched him against Dortmund this year and he was embarrassingly bad; everything he tried failed, but he still ran round trying to be CR7, acting as if he was as good.

Subbed out at half time.

You see there is a reason why he has struggled to really explode at Hamburg, rode their bench for spells and is not right now signing a contract for Real Madrid or Barcelona instead of us...

He's not perfect, FAR from it. But his flaws are clear and with hard work, the right attitude and a kick up the culo from Conte those flaws can be worked upon, improved upon or compensated for. Thumbs up

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

He's very cocky, arrogant. Over confident... He's thinks of himself, picture me I guess... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:40 am

sciacca wrote:He's very cocky, arrogant. Over confident... He's thinks of himself, picture me I guess... :coffee:
Do u have any evidence or are u just saying that on what u hear? Give me 5 mins and il go on my laptop and start a Thread on my take on the Elia transfer
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 am

pasquale22 wrote:
sciacca wrote:He's very cocky, arrogant. Over confident... He's thinks of himself, picture me I guess... :coffee:
Do u have any evidence or are u just saying that on what u hear? Give me 5 mins and il go on my laptop and start a Thread on my take on the Elia transfer

Mustachio provided all the evidence above me, he mentioned some examples Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2