No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow?

+22
tsgooner1
RealGunner
Gil
Giggslegend
huntsman
billy_gr
H.A.
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
McLewis
spanky
Lord Awesome
goallegacy
Doc
buddytaller
windkick
Pedram
Mr Nick09
Swanhends
Albiceleste
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How... ?

No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_lcap20%No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_lcap24%No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_lcap8%No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_lcap8%No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_lcap40%No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 25

No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Empty No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 am

Barca will have to make due with a very weak defense tomorrow, how will Rossi capitalize?

Last edited by RedOranje on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added option)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Empty Re: No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 am

He wont.

Nilmar on the other hand....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow? Empty Re: No Pique. No Puyol. No Alves. No Adriano. How many will Rossi put past Barca tomorrow?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 am

But really, Villareal have struggled in attack without Santi and I think that could be an underlying problem this season. Cani and Camunas arent the same level.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 am

I don't think he will score but I think we'll win 3-1

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:53 am

False modesty just like Pep!!!!!

Everyone knows you'll win
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 am

bhends wrote:False modesty just like Pep!!!!!

Doesn't mean we won't get scored on Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:55 am

The Franchise wrote:But really, Villareal have struggled in attack without Santi and I think that could be an underlying problem this season. Cani and Camunas arent the same level.

I dont get it really. Their game is all about the gorgeous chemistry of their square midfield produces, and they get rid of a key piece. Rossi was the man to sell, not Cazorla. Very disappointing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 am

Too much money to turn down for at the end of the day, a small club on a tight budget.

They have bounced back from sales before, I expect they will again. They will find someone else I am sure.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 am

Barca will win 4-1.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 am

-----------------VV
Fontas-Mascherano-Abidal-Maxwell
------------Busquets
------Xavi--------------Iniesta
-Alexis--------------------------Villa
---------------Messi

No problem
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:02 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
bhends wrote:False modesty just like Pep!!!!!

Doesn't mean we won't get scored on Razz
Laughing Fair play

Rossi's been playing well right? I think he can put 1 past...probably not more

I could picture a 3-2 or 4-2 Barca win...Don't see Villareal scoring more than twice
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 am

windkick wrote:-----------------VV
Fontas-Mascherano-Abidal-Maxwell
------------Busquets
------Xavi--------------Iniesta
-Alexis--------------------------Villa
---------------Messi

No problem
I'm thinking Guardiola will put Busi at CB, Keita at DM, Maxwell at RB and Abidal at LB, I don't think Pep trusts Fontas in a game like this

Maxwell Masche Busi Abidal
Keita

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 am

I get that, i know they needed to make a sell. But i thought Rossi was an obvious choice, him being a forward, it easier to replace than a midfielder that already fits so specifically the needs of their midfield.

Also, long term i think it would have been easier for them to hold on to Cazorla than Rossi.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 am

Other then Barca, did anyone else want Rossi who could actually get him?

I mean, we offered, but obviously not what the valued him at so that was the end of that.

I suppose Juve tried and he or Villareal said no fo various reasons.

I think they would of sold him if they got the value they were after.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 am

good point....Where would Rossi actually go?

He would be a perfect partner for Pazzini but we were never really linked..
Milan is overstacked with attackers
Can't see him going back to England for some reason
If Juve makes the CL this year maybe he could go there...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 am

The Franchise wrote:Other then Barca, did anyone else want Rossi who could actually get him?

I mean, we offered, but obviously not what the valued him at so that was the end of that.

I suppose Juve tried and he or Villareal said no fo various reasons.

I think they would of sold him if they got the value they were after.

Juventus....?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:40 am

Dont think he wants Serie A by his words, at least not Juve who arent in Europe.

I think he enjoys Villareal and will only leave for something you cant pass up, not a risk.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 am

I hope Barcelona loses or draw this game, but to be realistic, I think they'll win it with a clean sheet. I predict a 3-0 win for Barcelona, but it could be much worse, this week could get crazier.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 am

Rossi to score 0 goals and miss 2 sitters in the process. Nilmar to bag at least a goal though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by goallegacy Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:01 am

rossi will put 1 goal, the most maximum he can get

goallegacy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:17 am

I still expect Barcelona to win honestly

But hoping for a Villareal upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 am

Villareal to win 4-3.

Rossi 2 Nilmar 2

Villa 3
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 am

cazorla was one of the better players in yesterdays andalusian derby.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 am

Napoli did want Rossi, but they entered the fray far too late to make a substantial charge on him.

That would've probably have been the best fit for him in Serie A, but simultaneously, it would've put pressure on Lavezzi as well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm

2....own goals.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next