huntsman
Dante
Ganso
Grande_Milano
viepr149
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf! - Page 4 Empty Re: Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf!

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 am

damn this is so damn hard....fuuuuuuuu

ok. how any club downplay the potential signing of a top striker? many factors come into play, which you are not taking into play.

1) only fans on the internet like to refer to players as top3 etc... THere are a select group of strikers in europe that top clubs value a lot and they will go after whichever they need, and will make sure sure to highlight him so that he becomes the best. I can guarantee you that Bayern wouldnt trade Gomez for Ibra right now, you would tell me that Ibra is a greater player, but he not half the poacher Gomez is, and he fits perfectly into Bayern. many top clubs had their CF situation sorted, Bayern, Man utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real etc... It's important to recognize that for many teams, he wasnt fitting their sporting projects. Building a team is something of a sensible order, and guys like Ibra dont always fit in well everywhere, however talented they are. Not the kind of guy SAF likes, wenger had RVP, Chelsea Drogba (and ancelotti obviously wasnt interested), mancini wasnt interested, real didnt care, etc... Besides, to highlight my point, why would Barca get rid of a top 3 striker as you call him so cheaply? he just didnt fit.

2) HUGE EGO. something you want to downplay. Guy has to be a the center piece of any team he plays with. needs to be pleased, not many top managers want that in their teams, they want people who work their asses off, shut up, compete, and works hard. Guy doesnt run and defend much. SAF is a prime example of a manager that put a greater emphasis on work rate and how well the player fits his requirements as a coach, and the team. Ibra looked like a very lazy dude with barca, he didnt impress anyone.

3) FFP. he has a huge contract, many big clubs are figuring how to trim down their wage bill. 4 years of a 10+M for a guy entering his 30s, in a tax heavy countries (england and italy) is no fun.

remember how he came in the last day of the market? nobody wanted him. Barcelona didnt come out and say "give us 24M!". That's how Galliani got his leverage from, he twisted barcelona nipples because they had no better offer. And im sure Ibra had set his sights on Milan already.

Some are a group of player their clubs didnt want anymore, Ibra, Robinho, Cassano for example. top player or not, they didnt go because individually they werent quality, but because they werent wanted no more, Ronnie the same.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:40 am

If St_Nick wishes to call our transfer seasons a bunch of luck-struck, easily-negotiated, opportunistic series of happy incidents, fine.

Fact of the matter, though, is that Galliani deals with transfers as if they were decisive political meetings and trips, he approaches them like Hilary Clinton approaches the Iraq issue.

Galliani uses middlemen like Raiola, useful friendships with people ranging from Preziosi to Perez and he's never afraid to deeply hurt a friend (without them knowing it) in order to reach his goals.

Example of Galliani's unique political style: Pandev was released after a series of tough fights with Lazio's Lotito, remember? When asked if he is going after him, Galliani replied, "Pandev was released in the way you know by a friend, we won't sign him so as not to show any disrespect toward Lazio and our friend Mr. Lotito.

On the other hand, Real and Perez deal with transfers as if they were expensive toys for their demanding kids, or as if players were items with totally fixed prices in a website. They go for them, accept whatever price the other club asks and do the shopping. No fuss.

Of course we had luck with Ibra and how he got to hate Pep.
Sure we got lucky Mexes' contract ran out.
And yeah, Aquilani was in sort of a dead-end and our timing couldn't be better.

...And we were also damn lucky that we played Real Madrid with a 15m transfer market and beat their recently-bolstered-with-nearly-250m-goddamn-Euros squad in gritty fashion.

Even last year, with Real's (in theory) vastly superior squad against us, we managed a 1-1 in 2nd leg as soon as Allegri learned how to get his shit together in a UCL game.

Tell me, which one's more expensive? Pato or Benzema?
Don't give me your own opinion, see what professional transfer agencies and bookkeepers have to say.

The 17-year-old Pato came for a LUCKY 22m, right?
And 22-year-old Benzema for an UNLUCKY 41m, right?

Now Alex is only LUCKILY almost double Benz's price, and we are LUCKY for having had a slick Leonardo who talked him into signing with us, instead of UNLUCKY Real, Chelsea, Barca and Inter.

Meanwhile, Thiago luckily turned out to be the best center-back in the world, bought for some 14m.

And Pepe, who guarantees at least 10 suspended games and is older than our man, was brought in for a record fee for a defender, let Nick enlighten us just how much... 40? 35?

Yes it's all down to luck man, because we have Galliani's bald head lucky charm.

Other teams don't have him or nice round bald head, so they are denied the access to any luck in transfers. Pasquale Marino's baldness worked for Napoli too, Hamsik for 5m anyone?

So I suggest Perez shaves his head, maybe you could buy Neymar for his real price, not the 45m you are being trapped into.

I wanna reveal my frank opinion about you, OK? Don't mind it, do ya?

You seem to be too happy that your club use loads of money and don't get the best out of top market opportunities, you just love it when you refuse to use some luck and sign fantastic players in cut-price deals.

And you Real Madrid fans also sound allergic to transfers that are not paid much for.

You see, I don't need to use "jackshit", or "be a little brighter" and the rest of your offensive words to prove my point really hard, but honestly, I don't mind you using them. I've learned to stand as much as I can and then bounce back, instead of attacking and provoking.

It's great to argue with people supporting other teams, anyway, I'm grateful you're allocating this much time to arguing with us, but we apparently come from different worlds!

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:10 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:If St_Nick wishes to call our transfer seasons a bunch of luck-struck, easily-negotiated, opportunistic series of happy incidents, fine.

...And we were also damn lucky that we played Real Madrid with a 15m transfer market and beat their recently-bolstered-with-nearly-250m-goddamn-Euros squad in gritty fashion.

The 17-year-old Pato came for a LUCKY 22m, right?
And 22-year-old Benzema for an UNLUCKY 41m, right?

Meanwhile, Thiago luckily turned out to be the best center-back in the world, bought for some 14m.

And Pepe, who guarantees at least 10 suspended games and is older than our man, was brought in for a record fee for a defender, let Nick enlighten us just how much... 40? 35?

Yes it's all down to luck man, because we have Galliani's bald head lucky charm.

Other teams don't have him or nice round bald head, so they are denied the access to any luck in transfers. Pasquale Marino's baldness worked for Napoli too, Hamsik for 5m anyone?

So I suggest Perez shaves his head, maybe you could buy Neymar for his real price, not the 45m you are being trapped into.

I wanna reveal my frank opinion about you, OK? Don't mind it, do ya?

You seem to be too happy that your club use loads of money and don't get the best out of top market opportunities, you just love it when you refuse to use some luck and sign fantastic players in cut-price deals.

And you Real Madrid fans also sound allergic to transfers that are not paid much for.

You see, I don't need to use "jackshit", or "be a little brighter" and the rest of your offensive words to prove my point really hard, but honestly, I don't mind you using them. I've learned to stand as much as I can and then bounce back, instead of attacking and provoking.

It's great to argue with people supporting other teams, anyway, I'm grateful you're allocating this much time to arguing with us, but we apparently come from different worlds!

I never said "easy negotiated", please do not make up stuff to make your points sound more interesting.

Come on, i didnt come here to hear arguments like "my team is cheaper and we are better", would you mind dignifying me with a more mature reasoning? I do not wish to enter in fanboy fight. Players nowadays are also assets, and it's thx to our investments that we broke the record revenue ceiling two years in a row.

Im not even insulting your transfer policy, just describing it, why are you mad? do you feel like by comparing us both anything i say will be anyless true? you have a great transfer policy for crying out-loud.

dude, you bought a kid in brazil who had talent, but hadnt proven anything; we bought a France NT star who teared up a top league in europe and proved himself in CL. how do you not expect Benzema to be more expensive? What are you trying to prove, that Pato is better despite being bough cheaper? i wont even agree to that, and i dont care about having this argument at all, circle jerk bullsh*t expceted.

Pepe was bought at 30M, by our clown president.

I dont understand why you turn an argument over Galliani into an attack on RM. If i was a Man utd fan, would you have attacked Man utd policy the same? Why so insecure? Our transfer policy was horrible, have i tried to defend it? No. I just explained you how we were doing things. I hate our transfer policy if you want to know, i hate both Perez and Clownderon, with all my guts, bunch of moppets. you happier? lol

if i used words that offended you, sorry. Just dont deflect from the points i'm making.

I never "Judged", i described, please make the difference. You decided to attack RM, myself and Real madrid fans, using some empty general statements that do not mean much, as a way to settle the scores, or keep things level as if you were fighting with me. You can keep generalizing us if it makes you feel better, but remember you arent answering to the original point i made, and i never made such attack on milan fans, not needed really.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Have you heard anything new about the kaka transfer?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Kaka is not coming back, this season at least
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Not even on loan?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 am

huntsman wrote:Not even on loan?

No not even on loan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4