Zealous
Onyx
Error
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villa tried to stomp Pepe's head - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa tried to stomp Pepe's head

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:53 pm

I can tell you, but you will have an unexpected visit later tonight

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Villa tried to stomp Pepe's head - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa tried to stomp Pepe's head

Post by Babun Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys can go in

Profile > Friends and Foes > scroll down > add that kid to your foe list

and never you will see his posts again. you will have a much better experience on the forums. He never brings anything of note so you wont miss anything

i for one do not care, so instead of raging over his immaturity, just make it happen, my advice Very Happy
He is fun nick, if you turn less sensetive, he's a fun guy Very Happy
I'm more bored with the likes of Arquitecto, Vapotroni, Juvencuore etc. Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 am

babun1024 wrote:He is fun nick, if you turn less sensetive, he's a fun guy Very Happy
I'm more bored with the likes of Arquitecto, Vapotroni, Juvencuore etc. Very Happy

Ahhhh, the ones who dispel anyones opinion and treat their own opinion as law? :?:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 am

While you're throwing out names, can't forget DV92 and the mayhem he's caused in the past.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am

izzy26 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:He is fun nick, if you turn less sensetive, he's a fun guy Very Happy

Ahhhh, the ones who dispel anyones opinion and treat their own opinion as law? :?:
More or less Very Happy
adnyana179 wrote:While you're throwing out names, can't forget DV92 and the mayhem he's caused in the past.
C'mon, he was fun Very Happy Southern Man on the other hand... Ok, he was fun in a masochistic way Very Happy Where is he actually? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 am

babun1024 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

More or less Very Happy
adnyana179 wrote:While you're throwing out names, can't forget DV92 and the mayhem he's caused in the past.
C'mon, he was fun Very Happy Southern Man on the other hand... Ok, he was fun in a masochistic way Very Happy Where is he actually? Very Happy

My guess is that he is in a park somewhere..
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am

Doc wrote:I still don't know how LM and Nick have so much damn posts...
Villa tried to stomp Pepe's head - Page 2 Attachment

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I'm actually heterosexual Smile
Heterosexual in your love for lionel messi Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm

and never you will see his posts again. you will have a much better experience on the forums. He never brings anything of note so you wont miss anything

i for one do not care, so instead of raging over his immaturity, just make it happen, my advice Very Happy

And done ty!

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Crimson wrote:

And done ty!
Same here Twisted Evil

:coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2