Zlatan hattrick against Finland

+11
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
Art Morte
Sushi Master
superpippo
Albiceleste
spanky
Eivindo
Arquitecto
The Madrid One
xabi
15 posters

Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by xabi Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OBAW9EjS8&feature=player_embedded


p.s where is the youtube button, so you could link the vid direcly to this shite?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm



i just hope u aint xabi 553
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4792
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Saw them. One of the best strikers in the world. Shame the day he will go past his prime but thankfully for Milan his game isn't based on pace like most strikers. Plus he keeps himself very fit.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11720
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by xabi Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 pm

The Madrid One wrote:

i just hope u aint xabi 553

yeah Its me bounce bounce bounce

dude chillax im not gna "troll" you. lmao.. tbf Im not even gonna post so much and I'll be nice for the while im here and If I dissapoint you with that Im sorry Laughing Laughing

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

True. Many strikers rely on their pace, but Zlatan is good on all other areas as well. He barely has any bodyfat.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by spanky Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

those were s**t goals for his standards


lol xabi everyone is given or at least should be given 2nd chances so it should be okay for u to post here (even though this is like your 5th or 6th really) Very Happy and i hope u have changed and matured because we welcome every new member on this forum with open hands.


Last edited by spanky489 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by xabi Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 pm

The Madrid One wrote:

i just hope u aint xabi 553

son, how you got so many posts btw. I was lurking a bit in goal.com and I saw you had 10.000 there lmao Very Happy
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by xabi Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm

spanky489 wrote:those were s**t goals for his standards


lol xabi everyone is given or at least should be given 2nd chances so it should be okay for u to post here (even though this is like your 5th or 6th really) Very Happy and i hope u have changed and matured because we welcome every new member on this forum with open hands.

5th or 6th confused

lol, I saw one guy on goal.com who did one thread trolled and then said he was xabi553 when it was not really me. Its true
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by spanky Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

my bad then
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:30 pm

I remember watching Zlatan at Inter, he was such a great player there, his finishing and power were just out of this world.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by superpippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

What a brilliant performance by Ibracadabra. I actually think he will age well his passing is so good and he is tall. As previously said his game is not pace driven, eventually I can see him lying back a bit more and turning more into a playmaker once he loses a bit of his physicality.
superpippo
superpippo
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:26 am

You guys should see Villa's and Xabi's goals from the Spain-Venezuela game Smile
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 am

This current Finland team is absolutely awful, our best players have gotten old and many retired and the youngsters have been of lesser quality.

Zlatan is a beast, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18189
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 am

Those Zlatan goals were 40% teammate's effort, 40% Finland's goalkeeper, 20% Ibra lol.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27716
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 am

ibra will be quickly forgotten once bajrami gets more chances that kid is a gem
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23767
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by M99 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 am

If only he could do this in the Champions League...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30303
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 am

I've regarded Ibra as a top class forward for years, he truly has some Ibracadabra in his boots.

But as art already said, our national team is **** currently. Absolutely horrendous performance yesterday.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 am

i still think you shouldve have to put another forward to partner forsell, poor guy is old and cant do nything on his own
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23767
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 am

halamadrid2 wrote:i still think you shouldve have to put another forward to partner forsell, poor guy is old and cant do nything on his own

Definitely, he was completely isolated for most of the match.

I'd rather kick him out of the starting XI but it's just that we don't have that many options up front. We don't have a single quality striker which is a big worry for us. Scoring has always been extremely difficult for us (even more so now that Litmanen isn't playing).
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by S Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 am

KING IBRA !!!!!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28436
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 am

joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:i still think you shouldve have to put another forward to partner forsell, poor guy is old and cant do nything on his own

Definitely, he was completely isolated for most of the match.

I'd rather kick him out of the starting XI but it's just that we don't have that many options up front. We don't have a single quality striker which is a big worry for us. Scoring has always been extremely difficult for us (even more so now that Litmanen isn't playing).

exactly

you know when litmanen retired i though sparv and sjolund would get their chance but no they are rotting on the bench in favour of some no name finnish midfielders

ive seen them a couple of time when they play(ed) in allsvenskan they are great

if you look at our team, we have got alot of players in allsvenskan that plays for our team, which is why theyve got great chemistry

anyways hope you find your striker soon, havent you got any young promising ones that you could test out???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23767
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 am

[quote="halamadrid2"]
joksa wrote:
exactly

you know when litmanen retired i though sparv and sjolund would get their chance but no they are rotting on the bench in favour of some no name finnish midfielders

ive seen them a couple of time when they play(ed) in allsvenskan they are great

if you look at our team, we have got alot of players in allsvenskan that plays for our team, which is why theyve got great chemistry

anyways hope you find your striker soon, havent you got any young promising ones that you could test out???

Agreed with first three.

Regarding the fourth, not really. Teemu Pukki played for Sevilla few seasons ago and looked promising, now he's back to Finland and I'm not sure what comes out of him.

Lauri DallaValle has some promise but I haven't watched too much of him and he doesn't seem like a world beater anyway.

Berat Sadik, starter of our U-21 team is plain average. He's big but couldn't hit the barn door, he won't help us with our finishing problems.

So the situation looks a bit bleak Neutral Then again, I'm not an expert on Finnish youth players, maybe someone lese would know more. Art perhaps?
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 133
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 am

[quote="joksa"]
halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:
exactly

you know when litmanen retired i though sparv and sjolund would get their chance but no they are rotting on the bench in favour of some no name finnish midfielders

ive seen them a couple of time when they play(ed) in allsvenskan they are great

if you look at our team, we have got alot of players in allsvenskan that plays for our team, which is why theyve got great chemistry

anyways hope you find your striker soon, havent you got any young promising ones that you could test out???



Agreed with first three.

Regarding the fourth, not really. Teemu Pukki played for Sevilla few seasons ago and looked promising, now he's back to Finland and I'm not sure what comes out of him.

Lauri DallaValle has some promise but I haven't watched too much of him and he doesn't seem like a world beater anyway.

Berat Sadik, starter of our U-21 team is plain average. He's big but couldn't hit the barn door, he won't help us with our finishing problems.

So the situation looks a bit bleak Neutral Then again, I'm not an expert on Finnish youth players, maybe someone lese would know more. Art perhaps?

all right thanks Very Happy

youll still beast at hockey though, but we are better Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23767
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by jontsu Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Im from Finland and we suck at this sport on national level Razz
Thank god we still won San marino
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Zlatan hattrick against Finland Empty Re: Zlatan hattrick against Finland

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum