RADICAL CHANGES REQUIRED

5 posters

Go down

RADICAL CHANGES REQUIRED Empty RADICAL CHANGES REQUIRED

Post by huntsman Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 am

I hope you ve already seen what I ve been preaching about for the so and so months.
IF not, then that's fine. There is plenty of time for you to see it, the season hasn't kicked off yet.

Sahin is no superman. In fact he might turn out to be a man of glass instead of steel. Sahin will not cut it out for us!

Yes we improved as a team, but that's Real Madrid giving out 110 percent if we leave the defensive problems aside.

Radical changes to the squad are required I am afraid. There's nothing new in this thread that you haven't read or heard me say.

My Hit List

1) GK, iker was not terrible by his standards tonight. But he's bad omen to us. It's time for us and him to move ahead. We need a fearsome giant dude guarding the doormat of our goal.

2) Marcelo, this poor chap has disaster written all over him. He needs to be given the boot. He's just not capable physically and is very prone to defensive errors.

3) Ramos, I think everyone knows why by now (Good morning, I have been telling you this long long time ago)

4) Higuain, I ve never seen what all of you guys saw in this dude. Give me a pair of socks and shoes and I would teach him a lesson or 10 on how to score goals.

Under probation:

1) Alonso, the dude doesn't live with us anymore, he's old school.

2) Khedira, a waste of space, we could opt for the services of more creative and capable and faster players.

3) Carvalho, see 1)

Proposed mitigation Solutions:

Its complicated, we have to work harder for now, stand for one another. Its too late to aim for perfection this season. The good news is that we still can compete with what we have.

We need a Messi, a creative player type. Aguero was a terrible loss! We should have paid 40 millions over what Atletico was asking for.

Neymar, is required urgently.

Backline needs to be revalidated.

Sorry Folks, I don't see light at the End of the tunnel. Most probably the end of our story will not be garnished with bed's of roses. All we can do now, is believe, pray and believe.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

RADICAL CHANGES REQUIRED Empty Re: RADICAL CHANGES REQUIRED

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 am

*Looks @ Thread title*
No.

*Looks @ OP*

some is correct but mostly wrong.
No.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 am

huntsman always pointing out the negatism and criticism. Some of em are true some not but we love you for that Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 am

Madrid still needs 1 more year. The odds of us winning one trophy this season are against us. Those last two games, I ve read a lot of warning signs.

Yes we can learn from our mistakes, but we have to deliver, we just can't keep saying we re learning from our mistakes.

1 more year. Our growth, the team's growth has been exponential. It won't take long until we overcome the rest of the world. I just hope we don't give up on Mourino before then.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 am

so i notice u yet to give ur opinion of the benz yet. well lets hear it.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 am

i feared this day would come, the day hunstman needs CAPS to get attention, end of an era?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 am

It's a must now that we integrate Varane into the first team and give him a starting spot.

But more change is required. Varane will still not be enough to secure, and i stress on the word secure here trophies and wins, because with or without him we might still pull a trophy, but it's a huge gamble imo.

WE have to re-structure our backline. The will and the hard work are there, but they arent enough.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

huntsman wrote:I hope you ve already seen what I ve been preaching about for the so and so months.
IF not, then that's fine. There is plenty of time for you to see it, the season hasn't kicked off yet.

Sahin is no superman. In fact he might turn out to be a man of glass instead of steel. Sahin will not cut it out for us!

Yes we improved as a team, but that's Real Madrid giving out 110 percent if we leave the defensive problems aside.

Radical changes to the squad are required I am afraid. There's nothing new in this thread that you haven't read or heard me say.

My Hit List

1) GK, iker was not terrible by his standards tonight. But he's bad omen to us. It's time for us and him to move ahead. We need a fearsome giant dude guarding the doormat of our goal.

2) Marcelo, this poor chap has disaster written all over him. He needs to be given the boot. He's just not capable physically and is very prone to defensive errors.

3) Ramos, I think everyone knows why by now (Good morning, I have been telling you this long long time ago)

4) Higuain, I ve never seen what all of you guys saw in this dude. Give me a pair of socks and shoes and I would teach him a lesson or 10 on how to score goals.

Under probation:

1) Alonso, the dude doesn't live with us anymore, he's old school.

2) Khedira, a waste of space, we could opt for the services of more creative and capable and faster players.

3) Carvalho, see 1)

Proposed mitigation Solutions:

Its complicated, we have to work harder for now, stand for one another. Its too late to aim for perfection this season. The good news is that we still can compete with what we have.

We need a Messi, a creative player type. Aguero was a terrible loss! We should have paid 40 millions over what Atletico was asking for.

Neymar, is required urgently.

Backline needs to be revalidated.

Sorry Folks, I don't see light at the End of the tunnel. Most probably the end of our story will not be garnished with bed's of roses. All we can do now, is believe, pray and believe.

I'm tired of your posts... i mean its not even funny anymore... its plain stupid and irritating.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down