Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
FennecFox7
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

congratulations barca - Page 2 Empty Re: congratulations barca

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 am

The Madrid One wrote:showing that you are gentlemen when you lose and then lying on your knees makes you happy guys?

instead of saying congrats id much rather be watching the match again and watch what we did wrong.

no congrats from me.

Why not congratulate? And go ahead and re-watch the match and see what you did wrong, it's not like you work for Madrid's staff and you need to study to have a convo with the staff about what to do next

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

windkick wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:showing that you are gentlemen when you lose and then lying on your knees makes you happy guys?

instead of saying congrats id much rather be watching the match again and watch what we did wrong.

no congrats from me.

Why not congratulate? And go ahead and re-watch the match and see what you did wrong, it's not like you work for Madrid's staff and you need to study to have a convo with the staff about what to do next
why would i congratulate you? what does that give to me if i cant care less for what you are going through or your happiness.

i care about winning and about me, about making my team win. if i was a coach i could acknowledge a good effort, and even congratulate them after pure astonishment if they really found a way to break a puzzle and beat my team. but in these circumstances in which we congratulate for no particular or nessecary reason other than not to be sore losers... i could care less for doing it.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 am

The Madrid One wrote:
windkick wrote:

no congrats from me.

why would i congratulate you? what does that give to me if i cant care less for what you are going through or your happiness.

Shitty attitude imo, but if that's what you feel then it is what it is.

Btw, it's called sportsmanship. It was a tough competition for both teams
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 am

The Madrid One wrote:why would i congratulate you? what does that give to me if i cant care less for what you are going through or your happiness.

i care about winning and about me, about making my team win. if i was a coach i could acknowledge a good effort, and even congratulate them after pure astonishment if they really found a way to break a puzzle and beat my team. but in these circumstances in which we congratulate for no particular or nessecary reason other than not to be sore losers... i could care less for doing it.

You really think you are better than everyone else right?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 am

The Madrid One wrote:
windkick wrote:

no congrats from me.

"If you have no respect for your opponent then what is the value of beating them"
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 am

windkick wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
windkick wrote:

no congrats from me.

you cant give me a good reason, other than some poetic nonsense..

i just dont care...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

jibers wrote:Well played Barca, even when not at your best, you are still good enough to beat Madrid. That is scary in itself.
True Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

thx for the congrats Smile

We were not better than madrid but more effective, this is why we won the SSC!
At the same time, we had alot of problems, its obvious that our players are not fit yet.. Plus we really had big problems defending corners, 3 out of 4 Madrid goals came from corners, very stupid mistakes by our defenders.. ( we were way better last season, @ defending corners, even against madrid)
Madrid did improve, but Barca were not ready (fit) like Guardiola said before the bernabeu match..

I will give them one month, until September/October, than judge Barca!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 am

So official: "The Madrid One" is sore looser...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 am

lol at Barca fans that think they will get better and Madrid will stay on this level.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 am

a sad day for us none the less Sad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by football_genius Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 am

no shut up madrid fans. seriously up yours. i bet you're all crying behind your keyboards. only barca fans are allowed to congratulate and show respect to their opponents after a match if they lose. not madrid, because beating madrid isn't hard but beating barca is.

football_genius
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 am

great match it was,a 50-50 match and messi made the difference.But things wouldnt have been like this if we didnt concede cheap goals in first leg.meh.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 am

football_genius wrote:no shut up madrid fans. seriously up yours. i bet you're all crying behind your keyboards. only barca fans are allowed to congratulate and show respect to their opponents after a match if they lose. not madrid, because beating madrid isn't hard but beating barca is.

congratulations barca - Page 2 125326868193827
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 am

congratz to no one neither team won today both are disgracefull clubs...ruining football day by day....worse match ive seen in a while the amount of dives and bad tackles were unbeliveable.its like watching a highlight reel with a bunch of disgraceful crap inbetween.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 am

Ewww.

I can't believe some of you are kissing Barca's ass right now...
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 am

Congratulations for both team for making this Clasico double the most enjoyable since along time. Obviously congrats to Barca for the victory.

@The Madrid One,
Here are reasons why you congratulate your foes;

1- Respect, for yourself as well as your team, for not congratulating a team for beating you is an admittion that your team is weak and therefore no effort or skill is needed to beating them. Congratualtions not only show respect to your foe but to yourself as well.

2- The Golden Rule, do to others what you want done to you.

3- This is a game, no matter what football meens to somepeople it still is a game. It is supposed to be fun, no seige mentality is needed. Chilax, football exists outside of what you root for.

4- It soothes down trolls, really it does. When trolls see their foes congratulate them they turn a little human inside. I bet the new troll born in this thread is a response to your refusal to congratulate. Karma is a troll.

5- It is the mark of champions to be able to congratulate, only losers refuse to let go and dwell on a loss.

6- You can always not congratulate, but coming out andsaying you won't is very much like being but hurt, congratulate to prove your not suffering from that.

That is just my 2 cents (more like 5 pounds but whois counting).
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 am

no congrats from me.

Even if you have Mourinho as your avatar and sig, you don´t have to try similate him lol.

"the mourinho one!
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 am

football_genius wrote:no shut up madrid fans. seriously up yours. i bet you're all crying behind your keyboards. only barca fans are allowed to congratulate and show respect to their opponents after a match if they lose. not madrid, because beating madrid isn't hard but beating barca is.

uhhhh... what?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

Congratulations.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 am

The Madrid One wrote:
windkick wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
windkick wrote:

no congrats from me.

you cant give me a good reason, other than some poetic nonsense..

i just dont care...
It's not so much your lack of sportmanship. Its the lack of maturity, as evidenced by so many of your posts, lol.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 am

Just a random questions for everybody-

Would you rather see a person say "Congratulations" to an opponent in an extremely fake and un-heartfelt way, or just not say congratulations at all?

Sometimes, I see sportsmanship for the sake of sportsmanship as being phony and unnecessary.

Personally, I always try and say congratulations to everybody in a genuine manner, so that the institution you are representing is viewed in a more positive light afterwards.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

Kevacious wrote:Just a random questions for everybody-

Would you rather see a person say "Congratulations" to an opponent in an extremely fake and un-heartfelt way, or just not say congratulations at all?

Sometimes, I see sportsmanship for the sake of sportsmanship as being phony and unnecessary.

Personally, I always try and say congratulations to everybody in a genuine manner, so that the institution you are representing is viewed in a more positive light afterwards.
Well thats a good question and I agree with you. If a congratulation is deserved, you give it, and move on, til the next time. Similiar to how players slap hands after a match, regardless of the result. It's respect.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2