kiranr
Raptorgunner
OLpower
justdoit_
BeautifulGame
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manchester City close in on Samir Nasri from Arsenal  - BBC Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester City close in on Samir Nasri from Arsenal - BBC Sports

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

I don't know guys... he's been massively disappointing with the France NT and Arsenal once Arsenal got its main guns back.

I have a feeling he doesn't do well when he's not the focal point... has a hard time with other WC forwards around him. He lacks vision and scope to his game.

I used to love him. I'm honestly having serious doubts now.

Back to top Go down

Manchester City close in on Samir Nasri from Arsenal  - BBC Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester City close in on Samir Nasri from Arsenal - BBC Sports

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:23 pm

I get the same feeling from watching Nasri, he wants to be the star of the show... but going to city wont help him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 pm

and people said he was better than ozil...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:27 pm

The Madrid One wrote:and people said he was better than ozil...

He is not? What a Face
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm

I can't understand Nasri choice.

He was a sure starter in one of the biggest club of England, was already paid a great amount of money, had his spot reserved in a team playing fluid attacking football at a high level.

Then he left for a club witn no stability and identity, where he could end up getting benched for the last new toy. Maybe he is really tired with his winger role and wants to be back in the miedfield?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Balotelli should either join Napoli or Milan..

Quite sure that he wont get enough playing time with all these embarassment of riches upfront..

balotelli loves the club though. he wont leave...

http://twitpic.com/66np5l
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm

lenear1030 wrote:

Quite sure that he wont get enough playing time with all these embarassment of riches upfront..

Not sure what you would say about this though..

Manchester City close in on Samir Nasri from Arsenal  - BBC Sports - Page 2 Mario-Balotelli-in-ac-milan-top1

And he managed to do this when he was still an INTER player.

But obviously a lot depends on Milan's interest in Balotelli at this point in time..

Milan i'm sure will get him one day but not sure when..He'd very well be a Vice-Ibra if Milan do manage to get him in this window..

And Napoli could be a great destination for him as well..He has reiterated many times that he feels homesick at Manchester and in my opinion he would walk into napoli's lineup..Balotelli-Cavani-Lavezzi would really make for one deadly trio..

And reports are suggesting Lavezzi could be sold so he would be the perfect alternative in any case..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:

Not sure what you would say about this though..

Manchester City close in on Samir Nasri from Arsenal  - BBC Sports - Page 2 Mario-Balotelli-in-ac-milan-top1

And he managed to do this when he was still an INTER player.

But obviously a lot depends on Milan's interest in Balotelli at this point in time..

Milan i'm sure will get him one day but not sure when..He'd very well be a Vice-Ibra if Milan do manage to get him in this window..

And Napoli could be a great destination for him as well..He has reiterated many times that he feels homesick at Manchester and in my opinion he would walk into napoli's lineup..Balotelli-Cavani-Lavezzi would really make for one deadly trio..

And reports are suggesting Lavezzi could be sold so he would be the perfect alternative in any case..

i'd say that's City's away kit....

Cool

Last edited by lenear1030 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Mancini is the only coach that can maybe tame balotelli lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Overpriced.com
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Ade wrote:Overpriced.com

the link takes me to www.Chelsea.com
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Oh yeah I know the pricing is dreadful! the area is pretty posh and high end though so I guess it makes sense, although in this economy its not ideal Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Ade wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Oh yeah I know the pricing is dreadful! the area is pretty posh and high end though so I guess it makes sense, although in this economy its not ideal Sad

I cant wait for this deal to go through, crazy money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm really interested to see how much of it Wenger will spend though Razz
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Wenger should be stubborn and ask for players back. Man City is the perfect club to get players from as they are rested, EPL proven and Man City doesn't value them that highly.

Johnson would be a great winger for Arsenal and I may be in the minority but I think he is better then Nasri. I could even see Wenger making SWP a great EPL winger.

25 mill in the last year of his deal is an absolute steal, but why not get some players back as well?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Wenger should be stubborn and ask for players back. Man City is the perfect club to get players from as they are rested, EPL proven and Man City doesn't value them that highly.

Johnson would be a great winger for Arsenal and I may be in the minority but I think he is better then Nasri. I could even see Wenger making SWP a great EPL winger.

25 mill in the last year of his deal is an absolute steal, but why not get some players back as well?

This.

I can see AJ being better for Arsenal, than Nasri was.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Wenger should be stubborn and ask for players back. Man City is the perfect club to get players from as they are rested, EPL proven and Man City doesn't value them that highly.

For the first time I have to agree with you. Suspect
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 am

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Samir Nasri situation inches ever close to completion - seems he could be having medical today at Man City #mcfc
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 pm

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:52 pm

LOL^

adam johnson can't clean nasris boots yet :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 am

$amir Na$ri i$ having hi$ m£dical lat£r today ah£ad of hi$ propo$£d tran$f£r to Manch£$ter City
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 am

Can we call him a c*nt now?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

RealGunner wrote:$amir Na$ri i$ having hi$ m£dical lat£r today ah£ad of hi$ propo$£d tran$f£r to Manch£$ter City

You are just jealous, he will go to City to win trophies and bring back City to the old glory days, just like Adebayor, Tevez, Aguero, Clichy and other players that have gone there. They all trust in the new project that wants to make M. City the big team they were in the past when they were dominating Europe and the World.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 am

City looking great by every minute. Excited to see how good they are in CL.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 am

A good signing for City especially if Mancini choose to make modifications to his team. Hopefully Silva and Nasri will be played together.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 am

StrugaRock wrote:You are just jealous, he will go to City to win trophies and bring back City to the old glory days, just like Adebayor, Tevez, Aguero, Clichy and other players that have gone there. They all trust in the new project that wants to make M. City the big team they were in the past when they were dominating Europe and the World.

Suspect
Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2