OLpower
windkick
Albiceleste
Mamad
harhar11
39 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 pm

xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
who cares Sleep Sleep Sleep

that wasn't what the madrid fans were saying when busquets had allegedly said "mono" to busquets

Edit: no one from barca were defending busquets, we were questioning if he did say it. If he did say it, then its undefendable..

LOL BS. I read the farca board when that happend. Everybody was defending busquets saying he said "mano" (hand) and stuff like that. facepalm

Which was my point Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 Facepalm

We were questioning if he did say mono, we NEVER defended him for saying mono(if he did say it)

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Madrid is bound to face barca tomorrow in Camp Nou, same things are bound to happen there, this thread is an direct attack to madrid. Im sure most of the people here are not sure even what racism means Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

The xcx wrote:Madrid is bound to face barca tomorrow in Camp Nou, same things are bound to happen there, this thread is an direct attack to madrid. Im sure most of the people here are not sure even what racism means Very Happy

So if the chants are true, those madrid fans deserves(your favorite word) this attack?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 pm

The xcx wrote:Madrid is bound to face barca tomorrow in Camp Nou, same things are bound to happen there, this thread is an direct attack to madrid. Im sure most of the people here are not sure even what racism means Very Happy

This thread is more a direct attack to the racist madrid fans, and as far as I know, not every real madrid fans are racist. Or am I wrong?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 pm

please, just shut up...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:

that wasn't what the madrid fans were saying when busquets had allegedly said "mono" to busquets

Edit: no one from barca were defending busquets, we were questioning if he did say it. If he did say it, then its undefendable..

LOL BS. I read the farca board when that happend. Everybody was defending busquets saying he said "mano" (hand) and stuff like that. facepalm

Which was my point Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 Facepalm

We were questioning if he did say mono, we NEVER defended him for saying mono(if he did say it)

but he did say mono.

or maybe you defend OJ Simpson too because you are not 100% sure he killed anybody

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 Facepalm
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
xabi wrote:

Its not like Barca cared when Bisquets called Marcelo a mono. They even defended Bisquets. Two faced bastards

2-faced? When there is 100% proof that Busquet called Marcelo a mono then come talk to me...innocent until proven guilty, even someone like you should understand this. When there is 100% proof, I dont speak for others but I will condemn him...until then, shoo off
Biscuits is guilty until proven otherwise. So much diving has to have some sort of repercussions.

Guilty for racism until proven otherwise...because of diving?
Wait ... How can you be so sure Biscuits dives? He hasn't been proven guilty of such. The Spanish FA; UEFA and FIFA are adamant that Biscuits is innocent of such hideous charges.

Then Pepe is racist because the way he physically attacks opponent trying to break their legs have very serious repercussions
Fair enough. :coffee:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Go on then enlighten us wise one.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm

xabi wrote:
but he did say mono.

or maybe you defend OJ Simpson too because you are not 100% sure he killed anybody

How do you know? You can't hear what he says. It was his words against marcelo. And I for one don't belive in marcelo, seeing as I don't belive he would do nothing if someone would say a racist thing towards him...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
xabi wrote:

Its not like Barca cared when Bisquets called Marcelo a mono. They even defended Bisquets. Two faced bastards

2-faced? When there is 100% proof that Busquet called Marcelo a mono then come talk to me...innocent until proven guilty, even someone like you should understand this. When there is 100% proof, I dont speak for others but I will condemn him...until then, shoo off
Biscuits is guilty until proven otherwise. So much diving has to have some sort of repercussions.

Wait ... How can you be so sure Biscuits dives? He hasn't been proven guilty of such. The Spanish FA; UEFA and FIFA are adamant that Biscuits is innocent of such hideous charges.

This we have eyes to see...keep your sarcasm out of this topic...diving =/= racism. Busq diving, some are obvious, as compared to that allegation of "mono", that is not conclusive...I dont know what you are trying to prove here, or just trying to be entertaining, but if you want to accuse someone of something, make sure you can prove it. Otherwise everyone can be a murderer

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

What I don't understand is even if Busquests said those words why would it even be considered as a reasoning to defend what may or may not have happened?

Some say that there was some racists chants some say it was nothing but even then you simply cannot lie to yourself that its okay to do it since its against barca/alves. Mocking him of what he does does not mean mocking his race. People need to realize that.

Anyway as many have said LFP is a joke they wont do anything [unless its because its madrid but that's a different story Razz]. Until they start sanctioning the clubs with proper fees and not joke fees, like the €750 for throwing balls in the field, then maybe something will happen!
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
but he did say mono.

How do you know? You can't hear what he says. It was his words against marcelo. And I for one don't belive in marcelo, seeing as I don't belive he would do nothing if someone would say a racist thing towards him...

so he covered his mouth and shouted "hand, hand" to Marcelo?
I bet thats what he did.That indeed sounds very true
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 pm

xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:

but he did say mono.

You must be busquet to know what he is saying...otherwise you are plain illogical. Prove it...show us the proof, not some video without sound/conclusive evidence or some Madrid written article.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 pm

harhar11 wrote:

This thread is more a direct attack to the racist madrid fans, and as far as I know, not every real madrid fans are racist. Or am I wrong?
No your not wrong, exact reason why this thread is utter fail, theres no such things as "Idealism fans", If you wanted to enlighten the people that Madrid has its own bad apples, then your late with that. After last seasons antics from barcelona, the hell you expect fans to do, well obv to make their voices heard and hatred, was to slunder, you expect those 80k fans to respect barcelona, after what they did in Santiago Bernabeu, I dont think so. I agree it that the slunder wasnt neccessary, and it shouldnt happend tho. But you cannot control the actions of 80k fans..

Last edited by The xcx on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
but he did say mono.

So you are trying to 2nd guess a person now? May I know what is your profession? Hopefully not a judge otherwise I wonder how many innocent people will get the death/jail sentence

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:10 pm

xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
but he did say mono.

As I said, you can't hear him, he might have said someone insulting that is not racist, like tonto or something. But ok, IF he did say it I for one WOULD NEVER defend him IF he said it, but reading this thread makes me think that some real madrid fans don't feel the same..

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:10 pm

of course lfp aren't going to take any action, that would hurt their precious madrid, or barcelona for that matter

now if zaragoza fans do monkey chants, that's an entirely different matter...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 pm

harhar11 wrote:Or those times barca raped arsenal, amerite?

kiranr wrote:Or why not mock Barcelona for comprehensively outplaying Arsenal off the park?

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 Gantzv05c55p1611
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 pm

The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

No your not wrong, exact reason why this thread is utter fail, theres no such things as "Idealism fans", If you wanted to enlighten the people that Madrid has its own bad apples, then your late with that. After last seasons antics from barcelona, the hell you expect fans to do, well obv to make their voices heard and hatred, was to slunder, you expect those 80k fans to respect barcelona, after what they did in Santiago Bernabeu, I dont think so. I agree it that the slunder wasnt neccessary, and it shouldnt happend tho. But you cannot control the actions of 80k fans..

So you think it is perfectly fine if this wednesday, when Madrid comes to barca, Barca fans do what Real fans just did? Lets be honest, Madrid aren't exactly saints in the set of classicos. So do Real deserved it too if Barca fans do the same to them?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 pm

ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
xabi wrote:

This we have eyes to see...keep your sarcasm out of this topic...diving =/= racism. Busq diving, some are obvious, as compared to that allegation of "mono", that is not conclusive...I dont know what you are trying to prove here, or just trying to be entertaining, but if you want to accuse someone of something, make sure you can prove it. Otherwise everyone can be a murderer
I'm just trolling a bit.

However, I'm glad that the tw*t took a bit of heat with the alleged racism. If he keeps cheating/diving like that without any punishment from the officials then I don't feel bad for him - he's taking advantage of a corrupt system which is just as despicable as racism.

I'll say the same for some of our players who behaved like dumbarses. Should something happen I wouldn't mind it.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:12 pm

harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
but he did say mono.

As I said, you can't hear him.. But ok, IF he did say it I for one WOULD NEVER defend him IF he said it, but reading this thread makes me think that some real madrid fans don't feel the same..

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 C3aef6a7-67bd-4d10-9be3-f4ae61ee9748
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:13 pm

xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
xabi wrote:
but he did say mono.

As I said, you can't hear him.. But ok, IF he did say it I for one WOULD NEVER defend him IF he said it, but reading this thread makes me think that some real madrid fans don't feel the same..

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 4 C3aef6a7-67bd-4d10-9be3-f4ae61ee9748

Best comeback ever bro....well done

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
xabi wrote:

I'm just trolling a bit.

However, I'm glad that the tw*t took a bit of heat with the alleged racism. If he keeps cheating/diving like that without any punishment from the officials then I don't feel bad for him - he's taking advantage of a corrupt system which is just as despicable as racism.

I'll say the same for some of our players who behaved like dumbarses. Should something happen I wouldn't mind it.

So if some fans would call dive maria "sudaca" you would be glad aswell? seeing as he cheats just as much as alves, reading what you wrotes makes me think that you would, but im not sure..

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:I'm just trolling a bit.

Fair enough, but one got to understand that there are certain things in life that are bigger than football rivalries

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

ToEy wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

So you think it is perfectly fine if this wednesday, when Madrid comes to barca, Barca fans do what Real fans just did? Lets be honest, Madrid aren't exactly saints in the set of classicos. So do Real deserved it too if Barca fans do the same to them?
Ummm, no..I think I was pretty obivous with statement, that the slunder Bernabeu was not neccessary?! Dont try to counter your bullshit logic to me, keep it for yourself.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 pm

no point of this thread, happens everywhere.. sad to see but your just trying to incite madrid supporters.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next