OLpower
windkick
Albiceleste
Mamad
harhar11
39 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

H.A. wrote:Well those chantings aren't just happening in one place but its all over spain, its quite unfortunate the way they are heading. Its one thing hating a team but being racist is a whole different thing. Be it madrid or barcelona no one should try to defend racism, all teams should seriously address this problem. It really will affect Spain in the next few years.

exactly..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

windkick wrote:
The xcx wrote:geeeee, how insulting.

They broke the window to there bus, called Shakira a slut

Deben estar avergonzados

Who told the fans, Shakira's first name is Slut. Smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

The xcx wrote:Besides, you cant really control the fans actions, and its not like farca didint deserve it.

So marcelo deserves to be called a monkey because he is a c*nt?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

In any case, nothing would be done by it. LFP apparently condones such actions.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

The xcx wrote:Besides, you cant really control the fans actions, and its not like farca didint deserve it.
So when our players get racial slurs yelled at them, and other insults, its ok because "we deserve it" but when Busquets allegedly calls Marcelo a monkey its a huge shitstorm? unbelievable the mentality of some people, really.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

XCX, Raptorgunner and El Pipita are being absolutely pathetic!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

wait till canal cuatro go the the camp nou, marcelo will be the main feast for them.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

If they did, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

However, that video is total bullshit, prolonged boos turning into monkey songs? pathetic attempt to incriminate Real fans.

again, i wasnt at the game, just curious Alves himself didnt complained about something that was so flagrant, and nothing has been said before. But we need an half ass video with awful audio to find it out...? ok...

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

free_cat wrote:
OLpower wrote:
free_cat wrote:
OLpower wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
OLpower wrote:I just hear Raul, Raul, Raul.

No other distinct song can be heard here.

You can hear how they sign "uh,uh,uh" and "shakira es una puta, es una puuuuta"

That's what is written.

I only hear standard boo to Alves and a sound that can't be clearly identified for Pique.

Both are clearly audible to be honest, and Pique's one understood.

Ps. In spain people doesnt "boo" like in england. Booing doesn't exist, people whistles. The "boo,booo" you hear is actually "uh, uh".

You can boo "ouhhhhh" and that's what it is. A prolonged boo, nothing like a repetitive monkey song. For Pique, I can't hear anything audible. My doctor told me that I had excellent ears, yours must be surnatural.

You should go check your ears again, cause under the whistles the repetitive uh, uh is easy to hear.

Are you sure it's not persuasion? You have the texte misleading you and you would so much believe it because it will make your point. I say it honestly, to me I did not hear at all what they wrote.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

harhar11 wrote:

*bleep*, is such a wrong word, maybe douche and even that can occure only against barca, otherwise hes cool.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:If they did, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

However, that video is total bullshit, prolonged boos turning into monkey songs? pathetic attempt to incriminate Real fans.

again, i wasnt at the game, just curious Alves himself didnt complained about something that was so flagrant, and nothing has been said before. But we need an half ass video with awful audio to find it out...

I have read on other spanish forums about the moneys chant towards alves way before I saw this video..

And I personally, have never heard boos in spanish stadiums I have only heard whistle which is what real madrid supporter did all game whenever barca had the ball, so why would they change that whenever alves had the ball?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

xcx, people like you are the reason there is racism in the world, people like you are the reason that murders still happen to this day over racism, you said Barca "deserve" it, what the frak is wrong with you? Nobody "deserves" hatred, especially over race.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

OLpower wrote:

Are you sure it's not persuasion? You have the texte misleading you and you would so much believe it because it will make your point. I say it honestly, to me I did not hear at all what they wrote.

No, it's not persuasion, I heard it while watching the game live.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm

The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

*bleep*, is such a wrong word, maybe douche and even that can occure only against barca, otherwise hes cool.

I didn't know that cata diaz played for barca...

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm

The Shakira name calling is really stupid and unfortunate but I can't really go all politically correct with that one. Barcelona fans have chanted quite a few insulting things towards Mourinho and Cristiano so unless we actually condemn those actions, anything else would be hipocritical.

Also, as insulting and degrading a monkey chant is, the LFP would do nothing about it. This ain't the 1st time it happened (if one is to believe what is being said in the youtube is in fact monkey chants)...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:07 pm

a lot of spanish fans are douches and racist.Simple as that.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:xcx, people like you are the reason there is racism in the world, people like you are the reason that murders still happen to this day over racism, you said Barca "deserve" it, what the frak is wrong with you? Nobody "deserves" hatred, especially over race.
Cool story bro Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Doc wrote:The Shakira name calling is really stupid and unfortunate but I can't really go all politically correct with that one. Barcelona fans have chanted quite a few insulting things towards Mourinho and Cristiano so unless we actually condemn those actions, anything else would be hipocritical.

Also, as insulting and degrading a monkey chant is, the LFP would do nothing about it. This ain't the 1st time it happened (if one is to believe what is being said in the youtube is in fact monkey chants)...

They have been signing "ese portuges, hijo p*ta es". Im sorry but I don't think that is as bad as making monkey noise towards a player, seeing as they are not categorizing a entire race..

Although, barca did make the same disgraceful noise towards roberto carlos as madrid did this time.

Edit: Barca fans might have been chanting "muerete", which is also disgraceful, but im not sure..

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

The xcx wrote:
windkick wrote:
The xcx wrote:geeeee, how insulting.

They broke the window to there bus, called Shakira a slut

Deben estar avergonzados
meh, nothing compared to mentality of some barca fans.

Both are bad, don't make it seem like what happend there was "less" insulting. Why not just agree both have crossed the line instead of saying it's "nothing" compared
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:xcx, people like you are the reason there is racism in the world, people like you are the reason that murders still happen to this day over racism, you said Barca "deserve" it, what the frak is wrong with you? Nobody "deserves" hatred, especially over race.

Hes from Estonia lol what do you expect.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Doc wrote:The Shakira name calling is really stupid and unfortunate but I can't really go all politically correct with that one. Barcelona fans have chanted quite a few insulting things towards Mourinho and Cristiano so unless we actually condemn those actions, anything else would be hipocritical.

They have been signing "ese portuges, hijo p*ta es". Im sorry but I don't think that is as bad as making monkey noise towards a player.

Although, barca did make the same disgraceful noise towards roberto carlos as madrid did this time.

Well, my talk wasn't about the monkey chanting though. That is an inexcusable action and really should not be condoned, defended nor make excuses for. My focus was the Shakira one, thought that part was kinda clear to be honest...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Ade wrote:

have to agree with you guys.

@xcx, some of the comments you made in this thread are truly disgusting. "he deserves it"? "geee how insulting?"

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Ade wrote:

have to agree with you guys.

@xcx, some of the comments you made in this thread are truly disgusting. "he deserves it"? "geee how insulting?"

Respect
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Ade wrote:

So you have a problem with Estonia people ? :?:
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Doc wrote:
Well, my talk wasn't about the monkey chanting though. That is an inexcusable action and really should not be condoned, defended nor make excuses for. My focus was the Shakira one, thought that part was kinda clear to be honest...

Sorry, my bad then. Although I find it disgusting when fans are chanting towards a player spouse, against a player I understand(except for rasist chant ofc) because its something that is expected nowadays.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

I absolutely love it here how people deduct that Spaniards are racists just through a group of fans who made racial discrimination noises.

I don't think many here (even the Madrid fans) know that Real madrid is has a notoriously passionate group of fans called the Ultras Sur.

They are simply like all other Ultras of Europe.

In espana, Ultras' chants are usually ignored by the general public as they are known to cross lines often but thats fine as every club has its Ultras as it adds to the atmosphere.

Ultras Sur have been doing this for years anyway as they even chanted to Milan: "Milan, Milan, Oye oye Culo!" despite the good relations the general fans of Milan and Madrid have.

If anything, England is more racist then Espana as its ignorant to call us racist.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next