Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season.

+22
Omniscient
the xcx
InterMalia
ChollaVille
S
paperbackwriter
El Chelsea Fuerte
MikeHunt
shinigami99
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
Clownbaby
Patrick Bateman
Swanhends
Kick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
OLpower
Chad
The Madrid One
Ganso
The Messiah
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season.

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun 14 Aug 2011, 10:44

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Don't think AVB will get sacked unless Chelsea fail hard, they spent 15 million to sign him and have spent 30 million so far on players for the future with the possiblity of more to come....

Call me stupid but as much as this is a deal for the now i think this is a future project aswell.

More like 20m pounds (4m Romeu, 8m Courtois, 13m Lukaku). Not including Zhirkov's sale for 13.2m pounds.

If Chelsea wanted instant success from Villas-Boas then they would have added 2-3 WC players that the squad needs.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season.

Post by paperbackwriter Sun 14 Aug 2011, 11:22

MikeHunt wrote:mourinhos gone for sure. no way he can compete with barca. rm has gotten stronger through the off season but so has barca. i wonder who will be RM' s new manager next year.

So who do you get when Mou can't do the job? There is no upgrade out there... I wouldn't count my chickens before they've hatched... Except the 5-0 cold shower we did good against Barcelona last season and will have gained alot of confidence ahead of the upcoming season. New players since last summer have/will have the chance to get 3 years of clasico experience in 1 year thanks to Copa del Rey final, CL semifinals and now supercup finals.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 14 Aug 2011, 11:25

I'm in consensus with some of the guys here..I think Gasperini will lose his job at the end of the season..

I might be talking like a pessimist but cant rule out Conte too but i dont want it to happen in all honesty..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:32

paperbackwriter wrote:
MikeHunt wrote:mourinhos gone for sure. no way he can compete with barca. rm has gotten stronger through the off season but so has barca. i wonder who will be RM' s new manager next year.

So who do you get when Mou can't do the job? There is no upgrade out there... I wouldn't count my chickens before they've hatched... Except the 5-0 cold shower we did good against Barcelona last season and will have gained alot of confidence ahead of the upcoming season. New players since last summer have/will have the chance to get 3 years of clasico experience in 1 year thanks to Copa del Rey final, CL semifinals and now supercup finals.

Luis Van Gaal.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun 14 Aug 2011, 15:38

Mourinho if he does not win La Liga or CL.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun 14 Aug 2011, 15:55

Sir Alex and Guardiola.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun 14 Aug 2011, 16:08

paperbackwriter wrote:

Joachim Löw could win something with RM.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHunt Sun 14 Aug 2011, 16:28

madrid will realise nobody who they get it doesnt matter because they cant beat barca, they are on a completely different level. so eventually they'll start recruiting barca's players and coaching staff.

MikeHunt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun 14 Aug 2011, 16:30

MikeHunt wrote:madrid will realise nobody who they get it doesnt matter because they cant beat barca, they are on a completely different level. so eventually they'll start recruiting barca's players and coaching staff.
Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season. - Page 2 Facepa11
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun 25 Sep 2011, 03:39

2 Managers sacked already but no one could have predicted

Gasperini
Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season. - Page 2 Inter-Milan-Gian-Piero-Gasperini+cropped

and Oenning
Prediction on Managers that may lose their Job this season. - Page 2 Hsv_oenning_DW_Spo_1439045p
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun 25 Sep 2011, 03:53

I have a feeling that Mourinho's going to leave Madrid by the end of the season. Either he loses out to Barcelona and is sacked, or he wins it all and leaves for another challenge.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun 25 Sep 2011, 04:38

Mourinho has 1-2 years, no legacies. He either wins La Liga/CL or both in these 1-2 years and goes, or he doesnt win, still goes.

Ranieri will lose job at the end of the season, even if Inter wins championship. Mediocore coach that is perfect for part-time job, cant rebuild with him.

Wenger might, though highly impossible, an outside 4 finish will make a good case for board
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun 25 Sep 2011, 05:44

ChollaVille wrote:Joachim Löw could win something with RM.
Man i would love to see Low coaching RM..

If Mourinho leaves or get sacked of course.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Sun 25 Sep 2011, 09:54

As far as the PL goes... definitely Steve Kean :facepalm:

I'd go crazy though if Bolton sack Owen Coyle, not like most teams would fare better given their opening fixtures
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:07

Interestingly it looks as if original BL sacking target number 1 Solbakken finally found his grip on Köln. Things look as if he might stay there for longer after all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum