B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !

+2
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !  Empty B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 am

Obviously in these cases will probably need one hundred and fifty conditional. From what has emerged from the corridors of Coverciano, Alberto Aquilani, allegedly confessed to fellow National wants to return to Juventus, more and more likely possibility. The changeover should be undertaken, however, outright and by August 25. Alberto is pushing for a return under the Mole, also convinced a new group that appears more solid. Aquilani also said that he would be happy to Liverpool but his only desire is to return to Italy, always careful to AC Milan, although Allegri has on several occasions, with Galliani, the willingness to engage Montolivo, as a replacement for Pirlo.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 am

If we sign Aquilani who is CM we will surly go to 4-3-3
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Aquilani to Azzuri : I am going to Juventus !

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm

We should sign him as depth player only if we play with 3 CM's.So starting CM's Vidal Pirlo Marchisio,while subs are Pazienza,Aquilani (?) and Gianni/Maronne/Ekdal/Poli (??)
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm

He said right after the match that he wants to stay in Liverpool.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:He said right after the match that he wants to stay in Liverpool.

That's not exactly accurate. His quote was basically that he would be happy at Liverpool if that's where he ends up staying, which is what any smart player says when he isn't sure if he'll be transferred or not.

Here's the quote:

"All I can say is that there has been a lot of talk," he said.

"I wasn't following the Italian media much over the summer, but whatever happens I am at a great club like Liverpool.

"I'd love to make my mark at Liverpool. The transfer market is open until August 31, so we'll see what happens.

"Obviously I would take the offer of a permanent move into consideration with Liverpool."

http://football-talk.co.uk/34268/ace-admits-id-love-to-make-my-mark-at-liverpool/
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 pm

i 'll be wery happy with his return Smile because he gived addition to our team last season.... since his first apparenced ... exactly like krasic
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Not exactly like Krasic but he had decent first half of the season
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Great news, and he wants to return... but Marotta is not willing to pay for his fee I guess, he is worth about 6m now...

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Juventude wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:He said right after the match that he wants to stay in Liverpool.

That's not exactly accurate. His quote was basically that he would be happy at Liverpool if that's where he ends up staying, which is what any smart player says when he isn't sure if he'll be transferred or not.

Here's the quote:

"All I can say is that there has been a lot of talk," he said.

"I wasn't following the Italian media much over the summer, but whatever happens I am at a great club like Liverpool.

"I'd love to make my mark at Liverpool.
The transfer market is open until August 31, so we'll see what happens.

"Obviously I would take the offer of a permanent move into consideration with Liverpool."

http://football-talk.co.uk/34268/ace-admits-id-love-to-make-my-mark-at-liverpool/

I would say this means he wants to stay unless we want to offload him.And considering he has just been give a squad number finally yesterday after he returned to Liverpool i think he is more likely to stay now.Ofcourse nothing is fact and he may join Juventus or MIlan if a good offer is made but i think the more likely scenario is he will stay with us this summer.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm

If Marotta can get him for under 9m then it is a great move. He can be vice to Pirlo and this means that we will most likely play a 4-3-3, which is also good news.

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 am

juve_gigi wrote:If Marotta can get him for under 9m then it is a great move. He can be vice to Pirlo and this means that we will most likely play a 4-3-3, which is also good news.

Agreed, though it's reported he can be sold now for 6m, and he would be perfect for Pirlo's vice. I say go for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 am

Reports to reality to much difference
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 am

DeviAngel wrote:Reports to reality to much difference

And what's reality? Because in reality he is bound to leave and leaving under 10m. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 am

sciacca wrote:

And what's reality? Because in reality he is bound to leave and leaving under 10m. Razz

And based on what? Why is he bound to leave for under 1omil when he has started almost every game for us in pre season scratch
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

And based on what? Why is he bound to leave for under 1omil when he has started almost every game for us in pre season scratch

He's been linked with so many clubs, his agent just confirmed he's in negotiations with Milan. He was also linked to Fiorentina to replace Montolivo. Once again linked with us, as he wants to come to Juve and we need a vice for Pirlo. As for the price, well in each report that I've read with him being linked with many clubs after Juve's departure have been all under 10m.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 am

"Yesterday Italy showed that four stars are indeed greater than one, as they put together a solid performance on a fairly decisive 2-1 win over World Champions Spain. Now, I know that it was just a friendly, and I am not taking to much out of it, but it’s certainly always nice to beat the World Champs.

Riccardo Montolivo started off the scoring and shortly thereafter Antonio Cassano was denied what some believe could have been a penalty. Spain would then notch the score at 1 on a questionable handling call in the box converted by Xabi Alonso. However, a late strike from recent Juve loanee (seems like he was one of like 600) Alberto Aquilani would see the Azzurri leave Bari with a win.

Alright, it wasn’t exactly a wonderstrike — the ball was deflected by a Spanish defender on its way into the net, sending Iker Casillas Victor Valdes the wrong way. However, the fact that Aquilani played in front of Andrea Pirlo, Riccardo Montolivo and Thiago Motta, underscores his versatility. While used farther back last season at Juve in a classic Regista role, as he was used primarily at Roma, he can also serve as a trequartista. If recent reports that Juventus, having offloaded Felipe Melo and Momo Sissoko, are now interested in bringing him back are true, that type of versatility can’t be overvalued. This is particularly true if Coach Conte decides to employ a 4-3-3; a formation much better suited to the current personnel available. However, if a left winger like Juan Miguel Vargas does indeed arrive, I think we can scratch that idea all together.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather pick up a stud wide-left player like Vargas, or would you be happy with an attacking trident of say Vucinic-Matri-Krasic in front of a midfield consisting of three out of Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, and Aquilani?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 am

I don't see him joining Juve to be a reserve and hurting his chances for playing time with the Azzurri. If he leaves, it's for a starting role.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down