Juventude
Luca
The Nature Boy
DeviAngel
B1anconer0
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aquilani: Juventus should Learn from Galliani Empty Aquilani: Juventus should Learn from Galliani

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Alberto Aquilani is practically an AC Milan player. Galliani has reached an agreement with Liverpool for about 6 million euro. The question now is: why was Juventus asked for 18 million euro only a few months ago?

Clearly, this shows that Marotta is not Galliani. The Juventus general manager was not patient and most of all, he spoke too much. Galliani, on the other hand has waited until the end of the market and that was a good strategy, once again...

Back to top Go down

Aquilani: Juventus should Learn from Galliani Empty Re: Aquilani: Juventus should Learn from Galliani

Post by B1anconer0 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:55 pm

I still don't get Andrea and Beppe. They said that last year was about quantity and this year about quality, well,.. I really don't know if we brought in quality players except from Vidal and Pirlo. I give Beppe my full trust this year, but if we don't finish top 3 he needs to get sacked !
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Aquilani: Juventus should Learn from Galliani Empty Re: Aquilani: Juventus should Learn from Galliani

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah right this has nothing to do with Galiani or marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 pm

I'd like to make this clear, I did not write this.

http://www.calciomercato.com/english-news/caso-aquilani-juve-impara-da-galliani-458963

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 pm

for me he never showed that he is up to the task for Juve so I don't care ......
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Yeah right this has nothing to do with Galiani or marotta

exactly...

Marotta himself offered 6m like a month ago and we got rejected. Liverpool are desperate to get rid of him and we lost interest so they are doing business with Milan.

Aquilani is the definition of soft and average, he is a downgrade at milan.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm

It shows Liverpool is desperate.
Juventus asked for Aquilani for 9M during the season and they refused wanting the full amount.
Now they may get 6.

But yeah, I definitely see how this is Marotta's fault lol, I mean it has nothing to do with it being the last week of the deadline (the price).

Shitty reporting is shitty

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Sorry, but I got to agree with this report :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Milan can go and enjoy their prized Mr. X. I don't care how much Aquilani cost, if you're a Milan fan, you have to be disappointed with this move if its Milan's last "big" move before the window closes.

Juventus fans should move on and not worry about this transfer. We have the midfielders we need. Aquilani wouldn't even get into our starting 11 and he needs to start if he wants to remain with the Azzurri.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:46 pm

sciacca wrote:Sorry, but I got to agree with this report :coffee:

Anyone with any knowledge of the market shouldn't be agreeing about the Aquilani case.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Anyone with knowledge of the market and the Juventus squad shouldn't care about this transfer. Aquilani doesn't fit with this team and he wasn't going to sit on the bench as Pirlo/Marchisio/Vidal's substitution. Juve fans need to get over it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Luca wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sorry, but I got to agree with this report :coffee:

Anyone with any knowledge of the market shouldn't be agreeing about the Aquilani case.

preparre yourself for the classic Sciacca infallable opinion and unbreakable response, simply for not sharing the same view as him :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio/Pazienza and the primavera are enough cover in CM
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm

dont care about him , we have pirlo Smile
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Honestly, i'm very thankful that we didn't get Aquilani when the market opened. It would have caused problems with formations and it would have been money wasted that could be spent on positions we actually need filled.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Cack-quilani :coffee:
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio/Pazienza and the primavera are enough cover in CM

Aquilani is not what we need or ever needed .....he is slow, not good in defense and plays 1 game than he is lost for 8 games ...no thanks ...gl to him in Milan but Vidal over Aquilani any time
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Actually he suits AC tactical system~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Aquilani is meh....so we haven't lost that much....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I wanted Aquilani, at 9M
Not at the original fee, Marotta tried when he saw the price was firm he picked up Pirlo early in the market and didn't look back.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:19 pm

1. Aquilani is mediocre
2. Our formation does not need Aquilani
3. Aquilani was too expensive and we acted fast to get top-class Vidal instead of overpriced 15 mill € - Aquilani
4. Aquilani is a playmaker, yet he only had 1 goal and 4 assist last year
5. Marotta needed a set of fullbacks and midfielders so quantity was more important then actual quality.
6. Marotta has done a great job and people who do not like him/blame him for wrong choices should notice the influence of the coach(Conte) and bank (Agnelli)
7. Milan has a strong team and can add quality - we had a weak team and needed competition/quantity.

Spending 40 mill € on 1 player alone (goalkeeper Buffon as Moggi did) will not win you the Scudetto if your team hasn't got any actual fullbacks, or a midfield who does not work around! We need lots of players, and our bank is NOT called Dubai/Emirates or whatever the owner of Chitty owns.. (This also explains why we "lost" Aguero... - "" cause we never actually had him persuaded)
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

LWL91 wrote:1. Aquilani is mediocre
2. Our formation does not need Aquilani
3. Aquilani was too expensive and we acted fast to get top-class Vidal instead of overpriced 15 mill € - Aquilani
4. Aquilani is a playmaker, yet he only had 1 goal and 4 assist last year
5. Marotta needed a set of fullbacks and midfielders so quantity was more important then actual quality.
6. Marotta has done a great job and people who do not like him/blame him for wrong choices should notice the influence of the coach(Conte) and bank (Agnelli)
7. Milan has a strong team and can add quality - we had a weak team and needed competition/quantity.

Spending 40 mill € on 1 player alone (goalkeeper Buffon as Moggi did) will not win you the Scudetto if your team hasn't got any actual fullbacks, or a midfield who does not work around! We need lots of players, and our bank is NOT called Dubai/Emirates or whatever the owner of Chitty owns.. (This also explains why we "lost" Aguero... - "" cause we never actually had him persuaded)

Well said.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm

This is now or never for aquilani,i hope he takes this opportunity well,because we need him.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 pm

ok in this situation i think marotta did well.first you cant wait the last days of your transfer window to build your team.millan had already a team to wait to singn one player

the whole subject is just liverpool's mistake they delay to sell him and lose money.

and i think Pirlo and Vidal are alot better than Aquillani(that i never liked as a player)
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Ganso wrote:This is now or never for aquilani,i hope he takes this opportunity well,because we need him.

He'll do well for Milan I'm sure, it is a different situation.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum