Kick
Ganso
Albiceleste
zarola
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is CURRENTLY better?

My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 16 ]
My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]
My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 27

My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Empty Re: My left-back is better than yours

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 am

Abate is sitting at home watching Criscito owning and Maggio doing great. He's crying while crying to his Milanista fans on the phone.

Back to top Go down

My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Empty Re: My left-back is better than yours

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:38 am

sciacca wrote:Abate is sitting at home watching Criscito owning and Maggio doing great. He's crying while crying to his Milanista fans on the phone.

Aww someone is getting angry because his opinion isn't considered the word of the lord. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Everyone knows who to worship and his name is Ignazio Abate.

My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Tumblr_lhz5qnAxpI1qawsswo1_500
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 am

such a shame, with a title like this this thread could have been something big where we compare the lbs of our clubs vs other clusb but instead we cumpare marcelo to this no body criscito..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 am

I like how Coentrao isn't even on the poll Shocked
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah clearly criscito is a nobody Rolling Eyes Shows how much you know.

Hey, you're right. With a thread title like this I shouldve had over 10000 options and include every lb and any rb who can play lb. WTF WAS I THINKING!?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:Abate is sitting at home watching Criscito owning and Maggio doing great. He's crying while crying to his Milanista fans on the phone.

Aww someone is getting angry because his opinion isn't considered the word of the lord. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Everyone knows who to worship and his name is Ignazio Abate.

My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 Tumblr_lhz5qnAxpI1qawsswo1_500

Are you kidding me? I'm happy ! I once again prove my point about the national team and Abate. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

Awwww, poor little thing. Got a mousetrap stuck up your panty?

Anyway the name of the 2nd best LB in the world (after Abate of course) is Taye Taiwo My left-back is better than yours - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 am

Yes Ashley Cole is the best.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 am

marcelo in this poll.. lol criscito.. why not include nacho monreal .asou ekotto while youre at it :!:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2