Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear the blue shirt "

+3
S
MMM
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear  the blue shirt " Empty Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear the blue shirt "

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Could answer this call as a player for Juventus, but Giuseppe Rossi is in effect a player of Villarreal. The arrival of the national team in Bari was a useful opportunity to ask what he thinks the attacker's nuanced negotiation:

"I say with Prandelli for the words spoken to me: to play as a starter against Spain, the strongest team in the world, is fantastic. Luckily I have in front of friends ... Juve? Now, now, now ... Tomorrow I wear the blue shirt, I think of that, not if I could get this call from Juventus. " Those who continue to play in Turin is Gigi Buffon, who preferred to dwell only on tomorrow's game:

"How long we will see the difference between them and us. Spain is one of those national mark the time of world football: they have opened a cycle and passed to a school in Brazil, at least we're in good company. What I envy them? The European: it is what is lacking to my Italy. And then from that victory began the streak. In football, success can help to grow . Prandelli? Since his arrival, we have changed course - remember Buffon - we try to offer the game, without distorting them. " Continues to be a leader Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus but also to think Calciopoli: "S i is taken a road, and it is right to go to the end."
============

Why the feck do I think he is our player ? and taht we will sign him until 31 august ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear  the blue shirt " Empty Re: Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear the blue shirt "

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Could answer this call as a player for Juventus, but Giuseppe Rossi is in effect a player of Villarreal. The arrival of the national team in Bari was a useful opportunity to ask what he thinks the attacker's nuanced negotiation:

"I say with Prandelli for the words spoken to me: to play as a starter against Spain, the strongest team in the world, is fantastic. Luckily I have in front of friends ... Juve? Now, now, now ... Tomorrow I wear the blue shirt, I think of that, not if I could get this call from Juventus. " Those who continue to play in Turin is Gigi Buffon, who preferred to dwell only on tomorrow's game:

"How long we will see the difference between them and us. Spain is one of those national mark the time of world football: they have opened a cycle and passed to a school in Brazil, at least we're in good company. What I envy them? The European: it is what is lacking to my Italy. And then from that victory began the streak. In football, success can help to grow . Prandelli? Since his arrival, we have changed course - remember Buffon - we try to offer the game, without distorting them. " Continues to be a leader Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus but also to think Calciopoli: "S i is taken a road, and it is right to go to the end."
============

Why the feck do I think he is our player ? and taht we will sign him until 31 august
?

Tempting...!!!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear  the blue shirt " Empty Re: Rossi: "JUVE? Now now ... tomorrow I wear the blue shirt "

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm

MMM wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Could answer this call as a player for Juventus, but Giuseppe Rossi is in effect a player of Villarreal. The arrival of the national team in Bari was a useful opportunity to ask what he thinks the attacker's nuanced negotiation:

============

Why the feck do I think he is our player ? and taht we will sign him until 31 august
?

Tempting...!!!

I think Marotta made a deal to leave him to them until UCL qualification and than get him ...for 25 mil probably thats why we try to get Lugano on free ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

You do know that Napoli are going full force for him now?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 pm

sciacca wrote:You do know that Napoli are going full force for him now?

they got 20 mils left :/ I think or a lil less tbh Napoli has better players to offer for example Lavezzi ?

and they are not full force on him de laurentis said that he only likes him and Balo ...nothing more
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:

============

?

Tempting...!!!

I think Marotta made a deal to leave him to them until UCL qualification and than get him ...for 25 mil probably thats why we try to get Lugano on free ?

If that happen, that would be a great mental boost but tbh with the arrival of vucinic I wont be sad if he stays.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 pm

We could still expect a transfer merry go round in the latter stages of the window..

Cant write off anything just yet..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

they got 20 mils left :/ I think or a lil less tbh Napoli has better players to offer for example Lavezzi ?

and they are not full force on him de laurentis said that he only likes him and Balo ...nothing more

Not entirely. De Laurentis said he is going to bid for Rossi and in fact is calling him tommorow.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Not entirely. De Laurentis said he is going to bid for Rossi and in fact is calling him tommorow.

he ain't going there trust me and I think he will flop there dunno why I tihnk and sense that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

It could very well be a possibility of rossi signing as a replacement for perhaps departing lavezzi as he's been linked to inter lately..

But not sure whether napoli can afford rossi's 3.5m + wages..I read somewhere napoli's highest earner earns less than 3m..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:It could very well be a possibility of rossi signing as a replacement for perhaps departing lavezzi as he's been linked to inter lately..

But not sure whether napoli can afford rossi's 3.5m + wages..I read somewhere napoli's highest earner earns less than 3m..

what if the plan is

quagli for Vargas

and Rossi in for Quagli's place ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 pm

lol if Quag leaves, I will feel sad for Marotta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Rossi's response for De Laurentis

http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=25014

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 pm

he ain't going there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Rossi 100 % would not go to Napoli.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 am

never say never in football. But i DO believe that Rossi will come to Juventus the last week of the transfer season. I think that will be the coupdetat of Marotta.

IF rossi comes, quag doesnt necessarily have to leave. our attack force can be rossi + vuci starting, quag, matri and del piero for bench and toni for reserves.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 am

I would rather spend the money on a WC Center back, Someone abit older so Bonnuci can take over, as they say "Strikers win games, but Defenders win Championships"
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:01 am

Actually, money should be spent more on an LW as we desperetly need one, rather than spend more on a CB

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am

sciacca wrote:Actually, money should be spent more on an LW as we desperetly need one, rather than spend more on a CB

Rossi for LW?!!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:37 am

ItalJuve so Rossi by saying he is wearing the Azzurri shirt is basically saying he will play for Italia which is synonymous for Juventus meaning he will come to Juventus and play for Italia.

Conspiracy. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down