Babun
The Madrid One
Super_Floren
Luca
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Italia v España -The Convivial Battle of the Peninsulas- - Page 3 Empty Re: Italia v España -The Convivial Battle of the Peninsulas-

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

[quote="I-no"]
sciacca wrote:
I-no wrote:no juve losers this time around.

Oh right?

Chiellini - Italy's best Defensemen and one of the best in the World
Buffon - Legend, World Champion, Best keeper this decade and in Italian football History
Marchisio - Italy's most consistent midfielder
Bonucci - Future of the defense

Right losers... :coffee:
buffon will retire
chiellini is good, you will always find one good boy among losers group
marchisio?? so he runs in midfield but he doesnt run it
bonucci?? who is he, I dont even know.........

pirlo is still the boss and rossi isnt bad, maybe balotteli, too, ah, almost forgot de rossi.

Who knew Balotelli and Rossi was in Juve... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Italia v España -The Convivial Battle of the Peninsulas- - Page 3 Empty Re: Italia v España -The Convivial Battle of the Peninsulas-

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

[quote="sciacca"]
I-no wrote:
sciacca wrote:
I-no wrote:no juve losers this time around.

Oh right?

Chiellini - Italy's best Defensemen and one of the best in the World
Buffon - Legend, World Champion, Best keeper this decade and in Italian football History
Marchisio - Italy's most consistent midfielder
Bonucci - Future of the defense

Right losers... :coffee:
buffon will retire
chiellini is good, you will always find one good boy among losers group
marchisio?? so he runs in midfield but he doesnt run it
bonucci?? who is he, I dont even know.........

pirlo is still the boss and rossi isnt bad, maybe balotteli, too, ah, almost forgot de rossi.

Who knew Balotelli and Rossi was in Juve... :coffee:
hahahahahahahaha, you see everything throw juve glasses.my point was the quality ones arent from juve besides chiellini. I count pirlo as ac milan legend......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Exactly, didn't you see my 'list' of players, you wonder why Pirlo wasn't added? So what are you trying to prove. All you said was Balotelli and De Rossi as Juve losers :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 pm

sciacca wrote:Exactly, didn't you see my 'list' of players, you wonder why Pirlo wasn't added? So what are you trying to prove. All you said was Balotelli and De Rossi as Juve losers :coffee:
try to twist my words as much as you want but I never said anything about balotelli or rossi in relation to juve.
to make the point dead clear to you, all juve players beside chiellini arent good enough to represent italy!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Marchisio is not good enough for Italy? BWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Even Buffon? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!

Sorry, I'm dying with laughter! You sure are one funny person! LOL, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go troll somewhere else, as your knowledge lacks tremendously.

Bonucci Debatable...

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 pm

sciacca wrote:Marchisio is not good enough for Italy? BWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Sorry, I'm dying with laughter! You sure are one funny person! LOL, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bonucci Debatable...

a delusional juve fan, hahahahahahaha
you are boring, come back with better arguments.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Wow, how strong is Balotelli! every time he got the ball it was dangerous, too bad he didnt score near the end..

Italy will always be better than Spain/end of thread.

Oh, and we played without Godbate, so no excuses.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

@architecto and others. Didn't I say, Italy's style is perfectly suited to counter Spain? Very Happy
Tiki-taka suffers against an organized counter attack and a team which is very knowledgable about tactics Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm

babun1024 wrote:@architecto and others. Didn't I say, Italy's style is perfectly suited to counter Spain? Very Happy
Tiki-taka suffers against an organized counter attack and a team which is very knowledgable about tactics Very Happy

Spain werent exactly dominant in terms of possession though..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Both play boring Suspect
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

sciacca, peace for today, forza azzuri!!!!!!!! spain are chokers again, hehehehe
iat until italy, brazl, france and germany come back to old strength then spain will be chokers once again!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I-no wrote:
sciacca wrote:Marchisio is not good enough for Italy? BWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Bonucci Debatable...

Actually, he's quite spot on.

Buffon's one of the best keepers of all time, I don't know how you make him out to be not up to Italy's standard.

Marchisio's been running the show for Juventus last season, being the engine of the team, despite being stuck out on the left wing. A very underrated player and a future Juve legend. Definitely deserves to be in Italy's squad, and I doubt that you could name me a better Italian CM at the moment.

Bonucci is debatable, but seeing that there's nobody as good as him apart from Ranocchia at the moment, he definitely SHOULD be on the team.

Are you still mad at Juve fans because of what happened last week? It definitely looks like that...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Meh, Italy were extremely lucky, Spain played better and were wasteful. Buffon doesnt even come close to Casillas right now. And Balotelli is a damn beast.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I-no wrote:

Bonucci Debatable...

me Delusional? This coming from the person who claims Buffon is about to retire, but has still 4-5 years in him. I already mentioned my arguments before, go learn how to read troll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Meh, Italy were extremely lucky, Spain played better and were wasteful. Buffon doesnt even come close to Casillas right now. And Balotelli is a damn beast.

Wait what? We were lucky? How so...?

We dominated in the first half with more chances. Then we defended.
We hit the post, should of gotten a penalty and scored two goals.
While Spain got one cheap penalty.

Italy owned Spain, get your facts right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm

If anything, Italy were unlucky to not score 3-4 goals...a thoroughly impressive win for italia
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Internal wrote:If anything, Italy were unlucky to not score 3-4 goals...a thoroughly impressive win for italia

Exactly... Rossi's chance on the run... Cassano's two chances... Balotelli's final run... and etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Meh, Italy were extremely lucky, Spain played better and were wasteful. Buffon doesnt even come close to Casillas right now. And Balotelli is a damn beast.

Because he was injured for most of last season, not because of a lack of form. Now I'm not being biased, but an in-form Buffon is the best in the world atm.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 pm

sore loser?? hehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 am

Sciacca, you have already contributed and posted so well so far in this thread that you shouldn't waste your time countering the paltry arguements of random airheads. Lets it be.

Italia-Spagna 2-1

I'll put it simple, Azzuri just were simply better the La Furia Roja in frankly, all aspects. Yes, Espana possessed more of the ball as this was more apparent in the 2nd half but this was expected wasn't it? As its a common rule that you cannot play Espana in their own game. In defense, Cheillini was a gladiatore and held off every one. Bonnuci? Good solid game but needs more Nazionale experience and can and will be a WC CB. Criscito? Finally he proves all his critics wrong as I have said time and time again that Dominico is one of the most talented LBs in the world as his frail frame is his only weakness. Today he was spectacular as Criscito was one of the few players who could walk out with his head held high in the World Cup and today he proved why as his attacking skill was superb as technically, he can be a phenom and a nightmare to his opposers in defense and offense. Maggio as usual was superb with his darting runs and laser sharp crosses.

Motta? I still am not convinced with the Oriundo playing for Italia as he was decent was is too immobile and needs to do to do as his one touch play and scanning of the midfield was descent but others who grew up dreaming of La Nazionale deserve the spot ahead of him unless he can be outstanding. De Rossi? Love this guy and showed me why. He completely subdued Iniesta's game with smart and aware movement as his offensive technique was also impressive at times despite being careless and over-passionate at times, as he needs to be slightly more composed. Marchisio? Didn't I say earlier that he needs to play and as soon as he came in he cause the Spanish midfield trouble with his tenacious play but impressive technique. A true leader. Monty? I never expected mr. dear in the headlights to find such leadership and composure in his trequartista role with his guti-esque passing, sharp incisive crosses to stretch the spaniards and excellent finish, not to mention a world class finish. Prandelli has shown correctly that Monty's problem was always mental as with confidence, he can be world class as his faith has payed off in him. Rossi was excellent as he linked up superbly with cassano as despite the fact his finishing was iffy, then again it was San Iker between the sticks as otherwise he was superb and caused all sorts of trouble in the spanish backline, superb player. Pazzo? I have always mentioned Pazzo needs to start as he takes some time to settle as he did not find his time here and needs to be used more effectively.

Balo? Excellent when he came in as his strength, link up and dribbling was causing havoc up front but needs to improve decision making and could have added a 3rd if he passed to Pazzo who was intelligently clear. Of course, How could I forget Fantantonio Cassano who proved his critics wrong that he is truly a gem and has a long way ahead. Fun fact: Cassano has lost 3.5 KGs in pre-season training and it looked that part today as he was absolutely spectacular to watch with his classy play and touches and excellent vision and link up play. Completely deserved his standing ovation as its clear Cassano thrives in pressure situations where the onus is one him and happily returns the favor when their is faith and confidence in him. But the MOTM for me was Andrea "Il Metronome" Pirlo who has once again shown that football is a technical game and rolled back the years by completely dominated the midfield with his outstanding passes and crosses, superb playmaking and dictation of the ball as he simply made everyone on the team look better and not to mention his excellent free kick which was well saved by Valdes. Showed the world who he really is.

Espana? They lost the game simply because the Italians were better this time around and not because the tactics were wrong as Furia Roja played their game and had the correct tactics but VDB should have tinkered especially more with this game since the Italians are masters of countering possession and tiki taka. Xavi was not there as although the game would have been different with him, but I still think the result would have stood for Italia considering all the chances and close calls the Italians got against Espana. Other then that this was basically our best squad minus puyi, Xavi and ramos, but couldn't the same be said about the Italians who left out some key players as well. Overall I'm not to disappointed with Espana as for me, Xabi, Silva and Casillas were the best in our team but it wasn't enough as Italia simply tactically outsmarted Espana as VDB should have known more then to play the standard system. Italia was efficient to outstretch and out ran the spanish midfield and backline as Del Bosque should have included tactics to neutralize some key players for Italia and focus more on the opposite team then to play the standard game, as this was a game purely based more on tactics and wit since Italia were playing. Weak links were Albiol and Iraola in defense (although the latter was great in the offense), along with Javi and Llorente on who I expect much more. But then again, Italians were just excellent to neutralize the 2. I would have proffered to see Mata Alcantara up early as both impressed when they were on. Overall, VDB is still finding his best prospects as this game was an exception considering the brilliance of Italia as the Italian passing was superb while being decisive, accurate and done so with purpose and vision.

This game was something special as it involved to Mediterranean brothers with different philosophies facing off as the atmosphere was absolutely electric and spine chilling as I mentioned how powerful the crowd is when it comes to the san nicola as Italia still have not lost in Bari and the Spaniards did show that they were intimidated by what seemed like the San Mames in Bilbao.

All in all? Italia have fended off their critics by showing the winning they have been bred with a winning mentality and pedigree as it was not just that Espana were outsmarted and outplayed today, Italia showed such character, drive, intensity, identity and done so with distinction. In that respect, I have to congratulate the full blooded (unlike my half blooded self) Italians such as Wigglesworth and of course Sciacca who have defined the resiliant Italian support as I can imagine after months and months of insult towards Calcio and La Nazionale, the utter joy these 2 must be feeling after seeing their team prevail over Espana and seeing such progress. Seeing that Italia have among the best talent in the world as only our previous calamities to the team have destabilized the confidence of the player and foundation as Prandelli has restored its true identity with his impressive showings against Ukraine, Germany and Espana. I have always been a huge admirer of Prandelli as his teams have always shown attractive and lightning fast football but done so with identity. He is an absolute superb coach as I'm failing to find flaws in his multi-faceted talents as he seems he can do anything. He is the man for the renaissance of the Azzuri. I'm happy for Itala.

I'm not going to lie, I did not expect Italia to win and let alone in such fashion. I did not expect the players that were so criticized for not stepping it up when they need or and being finished, to dominate and defeat the best team in the world. I doubted Italia, and after the game, this doubt has embarrassed me internally as it seems I have forgotten that Italia, Gli Azzuri is more then just a national team, more then its representation. My doubt has humiliated me to the point where I feel I'm not fit to support this foundation. What is Italia? Well its the essential unity of 60 million Italian hearts whos passion for their La Nazionale is enough to make or break their week as they are so emotionally invested into the Azzuri. This unbridled passion is was the catalyst to the inception of Italian pedigree as this pedigree is simply to win and win at all costs. Gli Azzuri is more then a team as the blood of the Romans flows through their wins and signifies ambition, drive, desire, spirit and a zeal to build and inaugurate their own establishment in any form... their own destiny. Despite the fact that I mentioned you can never write the Italians off, I forgot that is just wasn't because of the ingenious tactics, composed play, ability to pioneer and create that gave them that title. It was simply because Italians have been almost born with this pedigree and brought it out within themselves to bleed for their shirt and represent the many wonderful layers of being an Italian. Italia won because through generations of victory and inauguration of innovation itself, along with all the trials that Italians have gone through, they have been bred to be victorious and represent the Azzurro Savoia.

Grazie Ragazzi. Forza Azzuri!!

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 am

Agreed.

Great Read. Great Work. + 1

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 am

Beh, devo dirlo, mi sono venute le lacrime.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 am

wigglesworth wrote:Beh, devo dirlo, mi sono venute le lacrime.

Da guardare la partita o quello che hai letto ora?

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 am

Arquitecto that was a wonderful read, you never disappoint.

Well it was nice to see my 2nd team beat the World Champions, Prandelli is doing a fantastic job. Kudos to you Cesare.

Forza Azzuri, Forza Prandelli!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:11 am

Italia v España -The Convivial Battle of the Peninsulas- - Page 3 ItalySpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

Pues que les dige. Wink

I knew right from the beginning that Defensive Football is te key to deafeating Spain.

Mind you this is just a friendly, but it's been already been proven the Defensive minded teams are Super Effective (yeah Pokemon reference, sue me) against Attack minded teams.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next