Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

+29
Pedram
Doc
The Madrid One
che
rsinatra
halamadrid2
Zealous
andiii
the xcx
FennecFox7
free_cat
fatman123
Art Morte
Harmonica
Zees
DagenhamDave
RED
chinomaster182
jibers
Abramovich
Albiceleste
guest7
Yuri Yukuv
xabi
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Chad
Ganso
Lex
Super_Floren
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 11 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Zealous wrote:That wasn't my point. The point my dear feline is that you have no right to complain about a guy posting his opinion when you insult a poster.

Especially when said poster never insults anyone despite the abuse he gets.

The day he stops getting abuse is the day you can make a claim as a victim.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
I was respectful (& humble) to Super_dumb a long time, asking him to stop and debating his bullshit. Nor he only kept opening similar threads, but he even became more libellous stating that Barça players use doping.

Last edited by free_cat on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 pm

wtf happened here?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Then stop reading his posts. It's not hard.

No need to insult the guy, especially when he doesn't insult other posters.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Barcelona and Madrid fans are already at it. ATM my disdain for both clubs is about the same. I'm neutral on this one.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 pm

There is an ignore function in case anyone doesn't know. I sense certain posters of the Felis catus kind need to, you know, lighten up a bit. Just a bit...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Doc wrote:There is an ignore function in case anyone doesn't know. I sense certain posters of the Felis catus kind need to, you know, lighten up a bit. Just a bit...
i just asked that in another thread!

goalegacy will face its first classico crisis, wonder how its gonna go...

not really shit storm is in the rise indeed
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Zealous wrote:Then stop reading his posts. It's not hard.

I'll send your post to COPE lawyers so they can use it as an argument in the trial for slandering, ok? "Judge, we are guilty of slandering, but we think that anyone who doesn't like us to be slanderous about Barça doping, just shouldn't listen to our radio, don't you think?" It'll work fine, methinks.

As long as he doesn't appologize for slandering Barça, he deserves some insulting.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:38 pm

rsinatra wrote:your poll doesn't give any option to neutrals who don't really believe barcelona are cheating more than any club usually i mean

to be fair it's not a valid option is it really, if we're honest
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

free_cat wrote:
Zealous wrote:Then stop reading his posts. It's not hard.

I'll send your post to COPE lawyers so they can use it as an argument in the trial for slandering, ok? "Judge, we are guilty of slandering, but we think that anyone who doesn't like us to be slanderous about Barça doping, just shouldn't listen to our radio, don't you think?" It'll work fine, methinks.

As long as he doesn't appologize for slandering Barça, he deserves some insulting.

Insult him then, but i don't think he cares about it. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Two things should be kept in mind:

1. There is a little bit truth behind Floren's threads. Ovebro, Van Persie's red card, Barca's play-acting, we've all seen these things happen. If you exaggerate these things a bit, maybe create humorous conspiracy theories, it should all be very much OK on an Internet forum.

2. Floren carries out his "anti-Barcelona campaign" within the boundaries of good taste most of the time. Sure he takes massive swings at Barca, but it's the reader's problem if he or she takes them too seriously. I can't remember Floren bashing any poster on a personal level.

In short, the Internet I've come to know should welcome posters like Super Floren. If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen... (can't believe I used that)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Art Morte wrote:Two things should be kept in mind:

1. There is a little bit truth behind Floren's threads. Ovebro, Van Persie's red card, Barca's play-acting, we've all seen these things happen. If you exaggerate these things a bit, maybe create humorous conspiracy theories, it should all be very much OK on an Internet forum.

2. Floren carries out his "anti-Barcelona campaign" within the boundaries of good taste most of the time. Sure he takes massive swings at Barca, but it's the reader's problem if he or she takes them too seriously. I can't remember Floren bashing any poster on a personal level.

In short, the Internet I've come to know should welcome posters like Super Floren. If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen... (can't believe I used that)

And Floren never gets personal with anybody, as opposed to the way his detractors attack him. If people stopped taking fan-hood so seriously and take a step back, they wouldnt get upset.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:13 pm

super bleep.
Typical.
Just before Stoke get their ass whipped royally by Barca the bleep comes up with these BS threads.
After Stoke get their ass handed back to them good riddance to super bleep as well.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:Two things should be kept in mind:

Okay, just wait untill your team wins Real Madrid in the CL and someone starts saying Liverpool players take doping and/or wins because they buy the referees. Then come again and tell me it's funny and you like it, ok?

Oh, and your first point is sad from someone like you that I consider neutral. You forget all other referee incidents that went against Barça and that hbarça aters, thanks to their big numbers and pressure, are forcing even neutral people to forget. A lie said 1.000 times is a truth. Goebbels style, this is goalegacy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:24 pm

why get mad over simple words said over the internet?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 3 Shit-storm

I love the smell of flamebait threads early in the morning.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Welcome back, Super Floren Smile
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3